Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got it! I didn't look yesterday and I didn't look this morning on "that" website (just the tax records)... The tax records hadn't showed up yet.. I did see that it was listed in both of their names, just not Asa's name... I wonder how that will go, since it is listed in Asa's name, with the child support payments.. Hmmm...
I know exactly where it is though... Oh gosh, I wonder how many times he is going to use the excuse "it is too icy or snowy" to go to school.. I don't think his SUV has 4 wheel drive on it, which will be required until they clear that road...
Is it an area where students or tourists would be renting? I'm sure they plan for it to be an "investment property" that they can rent out for income...but I wouldn't put it past them to have done zero research into their market and bought in an area that isn't appropriate for rentals. I also wouldn't put it past them to be too tempted to keep it for themselves...a place for Golden Boy to live after school, and for them to crash on their ski vacations. I wish them the best of luck if it means they can quit the channel and get Abbie off the internet though.

They do seem to be spending an awful lot awfully fast...the new franchise, the new condo. Trying to get rid of his liquid assets so he won't have to support his eldest daughter? Or just trying to grab more cash for "all the things"?

Also is Priscilla's Earth Day post the picture that she made them take of her with a tree in a parking lot? This witch clearly only has one picture of herself in nature if she chose to post that outtake mess with her hair all in her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm going to be outside honking and yelling. They might want some ear plugs!!🤣
PS. I hope everyone knows that I am only being funny when I make that post.
Surely nobody actually thought that I'd for real ever be caught in Jacksonville Fl. Ewww.
No way no how.
*singing* - If you don't know me by now.....
🤣🙃😉
While you yell and honk I will be zipping up and down the street on my trike, and putting dog turds and rando trash in Asa's cans! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe Isaiah and Paige? I'm sure A & P are planning many trips there in the RV with sweet girl.

I wonder if they bought it outright or if they have a mortgage...like they do in the mold mansion.
Paige didn't even take Isaiah home for Easter with her (and she doesn't live awfully far away). I'm not sure what's going on with them.

Reactions: 12
Did they actually buy a place for Isaiah? Isaiah has regular shoes on and no limp. Wouldn’t it be hard to wear normal shoes w

Always stuffing their pie holes with huge amounts of food.
It cracks me up to even THINK of wearing a boot for a broken toe lol. I know times have changed, but I seriously cant even remember how many broken toes I had. I was a catcher- got stepped on and slammed by base runners for years, and also cheered, had a couple mishaps there as well. If you went to the ER or sports clinic, you had your broken toe/toes taped and off you went. But I am surprised Big P isnt carting her baby around in her pouch or didnt run out and purchase an electric wheelchair LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Notice how that Dad Podcast guy, Josh, just fucked right off since he no longer has someone from here doing all the work for him?

He was going to do an entire series about "The Exploitation of Abbie Maass" It's pretty damn clear he only pretended to care about Abbie because it made him money and he didn't have to work very hard for that money.

Sound familiar?

Not only do they look the same, they ARE the same.

bruh.jpg

GFY Josh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Notice how that Dad Podcast guy, Josh, just fucked right off since he no longer has someone from here doing all the work for him?

He was going to do an entire series about "The Exploitation of Abbie Maass" It's pretty damn clear he only pretended to care about Abbie because it made him money and he didn't have to work very hard for that money.

Sound familiar?

View attachment 541909

GFY Josh.
He did, what, 4 or 5 videos - that's a series on YT. Exposed Asa, Priscilla, Summer & Isaiah, their batshit crazy fans. What else could he do? He could repeat himself and dog on each one like we do here, but what would that help? We can't deny that their content HAS changed since Josh did his videos on them. He's done videos on other YouTube families that exploit their children on the internet - he never said his sole focus would be Abbie. I think he does care - about children - all children, Abbie included. His videos opened a lot of peoples' eyes and that was the goal I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He did, what, 4 or 5 videos - that's a series on YT. Exposed Asa, Priscilla, Summer & Isaiah, their batshit crazy fans. What else could he do? He could repeat himself and dog on each one like we do here, but what would that help? We can't deny that their content HAS changed since Josh did his videos on them. He's done videos on other YouTube families that exploit their children on the internet - he never said his sole focus would be Abbie. I think he does care - about children - all children, Abbie included. His videos opened a lot of peoples' eyes and that was the goal I think.
The only reason his content changed was because of his claim that their every move was being watched. It had nothing to do with Josh's videos, in my opinion.
He realized he told too much and he's changed the way he does business.
He may have shown some people who weren't familiar with them, what shitbags they are but
the vlogs are still exploitative.

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand how these people ever qualified for one mortgage, much less multiple mortgages.
Should we place bets on how long before they file for Bankruptcy? They are spending it fast and furious these days. And Selfie Wrld is going to tank big time. I don't get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Awe! 🙄 Look who commented on Crystals latest video.👀 Everywhere you look, there is Tinkerhog shoving her snout into the mix for some attention.🐽
Listen, Stinky Hoof Face, the only thing you miss is those full course meals, an excuse to eat pie and drink all day. Now you have to go back to trying not to slur your words and hiding your trough.
44294392-0572-4193-A1AF-B29D53D5C17E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sound familiar?

View attachment 541909

GFY Josh.
I figured that would happen.... when all his videos where just parroting back what was told to him... then tossing in him randomly reacting to a video someone sent him... I lost interest in any of his videos. One thing getting help and then doing your own work but he was just taking things gathered by us here that was handed to him then bitching about people asking about videos and claiming the to be our hammer (or whatever narcissistic lame label he used.)

Only thing that I cared about was the Maasholes reactions and it ruffling their feathers. They certainly deserve tit thrown at them. Be nice to see more karma in action though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only reason his content changed was because of his claim that their every move was being watched. It had nothing to do with Josh's videos, in my opinion.
He realized he told too much and he's changed the way he does business.
He may have shown some people who weren't familiar with them, what shitbags they are but
the vlogs are still exploitative.
I agree. Thats why all the vlogs are now many days late (instead of just a day or two) and out of order- trying to avoid that "real time" knowledge for safety.

I dont have anything against Josh, and I like his "kiss my ass" attitude, but Asa is a small fish, and Abbie isnt the only kid in the world. FA doesnt draw his audience like the bigger vloggers he covers. And to be honest, I am glad it has quieted down. This forum wasnt created to "save" Abbie, or spread awareness, its to snark. This is just my opinion of course, but I cant be the only "old timer" who noticed the change. Or maybe I am. I just know things went from helluva a lot of fun every day, to something totally different. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree. Thats why all the vlogs are now many days late (instead of just a day or two) and out of order- trying to avoid that "real time" knowledge for safety.

I dont have anything against Josh, and I like his "kiss my ass" attitude, but Asa is a small fish, and Abbie isnt the only kid in the world. FA doesnt draw his audience like the bigger vloggers he covers. And to be honest, I am glad it has quieted down. This forum wasnt created to "save" Abbie, or spread awareness, its to snark. This is just my opinion of course, but I cant be the only "old timer" who noticed the change. Or maybe I am. I just know things went from helluva a lot of fun every day, to something totally different. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I agree... and at least Josh is better than that MD munchie chick. Wish people would let that fade into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His videos just made them squirm. His goal was to latch onto what he saw as a money maker and that's what he did.
His goal was to make money and grow his channel.
People have suggested worse families than the Maass assholes, yes there are worse families, but he only vlogs about what he thinks are high sub families.
He's no better than Asswipe from an exploiting Abbie view

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I liked Josh at first but I have gotten tired of him already. He doesn't seem that much different than any other YouTuber who is trying to make money.

Reactions: 20
This just showed up now on my Facebook newsfeed. Is this women f__king kidding??? First of all her carbon footprint is about the size of the abominable snowman’s footprint. She’s a shopaholic that buys so much unnecessary crap 💩 all the time. I could go on and on on that subject, but you all know her/their spending habits. She says she drinks water all day from a reusable cup mind you. Wow congrats to her for doing her part, I’m sooo impressed. What a joke!! She probably drinks adult beverages all night.
View attachment 541504
Here she is hugging poor Abbie.
View attachment 541514
This is probably why they drink so much.
View attachment 541516
She's just like Asshat in the sense that she figures as long as she SAYS the right thing, that's enough. That hopefully people won't notice or pay attention to the fact that it's either staggeringly untrue, hypocritical, or both.

Here is tonight's vlog --

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.