Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent....bravo, bravo....
First thing I thought when he talked about the training clicker and treat reinforcement was Ab. He treats her like a dam dog, so he needs to use the clicker on her and follow with the his usual treats.

Where?
I'm guessing you never went to Catholic school , the nuns loved that damn clicker.
Maybe he can use it on Piggy in some way, signal adult time or something :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love the pictures.....OBSESSED!!
1. Abbie: snack, Dunkin', snack, cart ride, Zaxby's?
Assa: sweet girl, you just had a snack, you just went to the park, etc etc.. can I go on break now?
2. Summer: I wish one day, I will have my own children with sweet girl............?
3. Crystal: you can't deny I'm the coolest person here.
4. Piggy: got to go to Target, we're running low on sour cream and cheap shredded cheese that doesn't melt.
5. Assa: yada yada yada, blah blah blah communication, it took us 16 years to...
Piggy: (in her head) shut up, shut up, shut up, can you just shut up for 5 minutes please?
6. Assa: messy hair don't care, didn't wash my hair for a whole week, where's my hat?
7. Assa: I'm just going to ramble, and you will just listen, nothing new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Afterthoughts:
What awareness was spread by The Maassives this evening? What did the Autism community learn?
Did Papa Maassive really use his daughters elopement that just a few weeks ago she didn't do any more for Clickbait? I mean she attempted to run in the vlog..for about 2 seconds.
tit content really. Food, food, talky, talky, booze, food, wash, rinse and repeat.
PS...Another Maass by marriage has posted a video.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
ETA:
It is the first and only one...and it is pretty darn cute.
Forgetting the title, I know the first name....🤔

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing you never went to Catholic school , the nuns loved that damn clicker.
It reminds me of ballroom dancing school with Miss Florence Shapiro. She always had those damn castanets. Click, click - time for the foxtrot!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I first read she was referring to trees and Red Buds I thought someone was going to mention Redwood Trees in the comment. 🤣 😆 🤣
Me too!!!! 🤣😂🦵

OR...”Click-click...Go fetch me a beer”. SQUEEL!!!!🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Kind of reminds me of Piggy...quick while she thinks no one is looking, stuff that food into her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone remember the Instagram posting of the fam on the boat? I think it was a week and a half ago. Are they that late with the vlogs? Like I said the other day the timeline is so off. Plus he took an extra day, with no explanation. I think sister and fam are gone home already. They must have left even before the missed video..

Great job Meowzers ❤❤😍🥰😚😘
A way to get a better idea of the time is to go to Emily Maass Insta or Facebook to see what they posted the last few days. Also, you can go to Crystal Maass Insta and FACEBOOK. Have a GREAT day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This was from August 2019, sad really how Donna has changed through illness etc. Big A’s dad looking young too!!
D8DBA120-B721-42E0-A43E-AEA9BD2AE499.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think Ass is spiraling. He looks like he hasn't bathed in a week. He's doing these manic projects - I don't understand why he is speed building tiki bars, water features, etc. Home projects take some time to do right - why is he throwing tit together at top speed? And the timing is really strange - he's opening a new business....wouldn't that be your focus? Not hot gluing a thatch hut and building a turtle pool....I just think he sees the money train coming to an end and is trying to do anything possible to keep his mind off of it. It's just strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone watch Piggy's LIVE last night with Asa? I tried to skip around, but it's just so hard to watch them. Asa is really getting into the makeup industry...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Ass is spiraling. He looks like he hasn't bathed in a week. He's doing these manic projects - I don't understand why he is speed building tiki bars, water features, etc. Home projects take some time to do right - why is he throwing tit together at top speed? And the timing is really strange - he's opening a new business....wouldn't that be your focus? Not hot gluing a thatch hut and building a turtle pool....I just think he sees the money train coming to an end and is trying to do anything possible to keep his mind off of it. It's just strange.
He's probably betting on Isaiah coming back, his videos do a lot better when Isaiah is in them. All the weirdo females seem to like him. If he just throws out that he's single, all the thirsty females will be watching. IMO
What I notice also, Abbie is a lot more harder for him to control. She has no problem walking away from him. She seems to have a lot more temper tantrums and getting harder for him to cut that out of the videos. He can't even keep her in the videos because of this. She might have been frustrated that company came in to her house, she probably felt like there was no control. And yet they will continue to produce videos. Extremely sad. 😔
So, I guess we will say that she thrives in chaos, even though from what I see most autism parents say that they need a routine for their children. Assa produces chaos and not routine. BUT THEN AGAIN HE KNOWS BETTER THAN EVERYONE.

So I've been watching the vlogs for a while, I can't say that I watched every single one. And I was wondering why would Abbie elope. ASSa never says why, so actually Google helped me.
20210421_095832.jpg

I don't even think Assa understands this. Last night video, you see two seconds of Summer bringing back Abbie's, A says no there's no swings here, but in reality, she must have been stressed out with people she barely knows, in a park she doesn't know. That's why she eloped. I hate the fact that he thinks that he knows her better than she does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
You are so right! The kitchen is terrible, and Prissass looks like a complete fool with her shorts, goof ass pirate clothes. her beach bum white eye highlighter, and beach waved hair. And the 'comfy' pj's are barfable. Like that word? lol
Sorry for the type-Os.
I hate when my phone does its own thing with words I type! Grrr...guess I'll be doing a lot more proofreading before hitting the post button.

Tonight's vlog:

Yes it is. A lot more than they would have us believe.
So many vlogs, even recent ones, you see them holding on to her in one way or another, or positioning themselves in such a way as to block her.
Even some where you can tell she had just eloped by the way they grab onto her even though they don't show her running away.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Piggy's LIVE last night with Asa? I tried to skip around, but it's just so hard to watch them. Asa is really getting into the makeup industry...lol
I find it so weird how he has to be in her videos, I am thinking because she knows he can talk some bullshit. She is very insecure without him. She says she is a Boss Babe blah, blah, blah, but when she has to talk business etc. he has to be all in it. Even Isiah has to call him for everything, it was so ridiculous how he had to call Asshole to see if he should go to the hospital for his broken toe. He has been so sheltered, he so so immature they will never cut the cord.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey ASS, thought since you love to show off your family so much, here is something for Pigcilla

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.