Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pointless. This blog was as entertaining and educational as it would be if I slapped a go pro on my head and didn’t shower, did laundry, walked around mumbling to myself. They are backtracking with footage. The sister has been gone for almost a week. Why are we still seeing P in her orange and white stripe circus tent again??
I am curious as well. Do we know for a fact that Abbie is not in Boone with them? No new footage of Abbie would be one explanation. Also, if they admitted to leaving for another trip this time without The Autism Princess, they know they would be fielding all kinds of questions in the comments. As they should!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
NO! That Scalawag did not sing Yo Ho Yo Ho! Not too much unlike the last time he sailed the high seas where he sang...Yes Ho Yes Ho...A Baby Daddy life for me....😹
Lies Moobs tells. These vlogs are not off course...content looks just like normal. He talks..Summer giggles..Pig eats
OMAR! Pig needs some slips sewn ASAP. Nobody needs to see that tit!
That is the thing with Shein. They have cute stuff for super cheap and much of it is super thin material. Does Pig only own black pantaloons?
It is safe to speculate where Ol Tiki Tinkerhog spends a great deal of her work day.
View attachment 540734
TWINNING!
View attachment 540735
Alrighty then..Rock out with your Gunt out. My eyes! My eyes! It burns us! It burns us hobbits..😣😣😣😣
View attachment 540743
I can smell it from here....so can Sandy I bet....

I think Abbie was running around like the cousins were rather than eloping. Just my observations.
Lolol...."Summer is still stupid". I agree!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the pieces are coming together....A & P are in Boone. Assa mentioned in last night's lipstick live that they set Isaiah up to be a responsible adult and he has his name on the electric bill for a house he'll be living in. Then in tonights vlog he said they had to go pick up a trailer. Last, they are trying to vacuum what must be the new place on an IG post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why would they show that the house across the street from them is a air bnb. Now the crazy people know !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"The Ladies" eating sushi out was sickening...lots of hyena laughs and Dummer telling Abbie to clap... clap.. I think they were hyping her up in hopes for some VLOG content. I could see Abbie's lips were starting to curl over her teeth with that open mouth look.. so I think they were almost pushing her into a meltdown. I was wanting to see Abbie attack them all and stop the hyena laughing.

How many times did Abbie have donuts in the VLOG just today?? And I'm sure the donuts were not just for Abbie

Asshat trying to break down why Abbie was all jazzed up after dinner out.. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Why would they show that the house across the street from them is a air bnb. Now the crazy people know !
Yea... I was wondering about that as well. Wonder if that house is an air BNB? Imagine the HUMPERS trying to rent it??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Quick Google search shows no AirBnb literally across the street but several very close. Didn’t bother checking Vrbo or any others.

Reactions: 12
"The Ladies" eating sushi out was sickening...lots of hyena laughs and Dummer telling Abbie to clap... clap.. I think they were hyping her up in hopes for some VLOG content. I could see Abbie's lips were starting to curl over her teeth with that open mouth look.. so I think they were almost pushing her into a meltdown. I was wanting to see Abbie attack them all and stop the hyena laughing.

How many times did Abbie have donuts in the VLOG just today?? And I'm sure the donuts were not just for Abbie

Asshat trying to break down why Abbie was all jazzed up after dinner out.. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Yea... I was wondering about that as well. Wonder if that house is an air BNB? Imagine the HUMPERS trying to rent it??
It is I found it

Quick Google search shows no AirBnb literally across the street but several very close. Didn’t bother checking Vrbo or any others.
Not going to post it here but I found it

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There is a house across the street that rents out a back little cottage on VBRO. I guarantee that is where they were staying.. It holds up to 4 people..

It is I found it

Not going to post it here but I found it
Just seen your post. Yea, it was a little hard to find and thankfully, it cannot be looked up by the address... So, I wasn’t going to post the address either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I get it now, Isaiah mentioned a few months back that Abbie is a sophomore at JSA, and of course she's going to go to Boone, so the investment property is for her when she goes to University.
GOT IT!!!!
🙄😒🤔🤪😱🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tonights Vlog - :poop::poop::poop:: The ladies went out to dinner (another excuse to eat out) Abbie got so excited she pooped her pants, hence why she immediately hit the john when she got home. Ass had to create content about getting over stimulated (Abs bowels got over stimulated). Abs does the crazy run through the backyard cause she's carrying a load in her pull up and then we get to see her in a different pair of sweat pants. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So the pieces are coming together....A & P are in Boone. Assa mentioned in last night's lipstick live that they set Isaiah up to be a responsible adult and he has his name on the electric bill for a house he'll be living in. Then in tonights vlog he said they had to go pick up a trailer. Last, they are trying to vacuum what must be the new place on an IG post.
I think the trailor he needed to pick up was to haul the golf cart to the event they are going to tomorrow with their dum ass costumes on.

Reactions: 12
There is a house across the street that rents out a back little cottage on VBRO. I guarantee that is where they were staying.. It holds up to 4 people..

Just seen your post. Yea, it was a little hard to find and thankfully, it cannot be looked up by the address... So, I wasn’t going to post the address either.
Omg....this is a dream come true for the leghumpers!!! They need to know about this somehow. Wouldn't it be fun if 4 of us Tattlers rented it out and we could spy on them, or meet them, posing as frantic fans?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg....this is a dream come true for the leghumpers!!! They need to know about this somehow. Wouldn't it be fun if 4 of us Tattlers rented it out and we could spy on them, or meet them, posing as frantic fans?!?
Not for me.. We probably could smell Asa and the couch from that far away...🤢

but, imagine if someone set up a “come stay near the “Maass Mansion” and you might be able to catch a glimpse or even be invited to spend the afternoon with Abbie... Luscious accommodations right across the street from their house, hang out in the park that Abbie plays on, and you can even walk up to the local DD that knows their personal orders and eat at the same restaurants you see online.. All for the total of $100 night/per person (30 day booking required, while supplies last)...

Asa would crap his pants that he didn’t think about it before someone else did it and makes money off his Golden ticket..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Ass is spiraling. He looks like he hasn't bathed in a week. He's doing these manic projects - I don't understand why he is speed building tiki bars, water features, etc. Home projects take some time to do right - why is he throwing tit together at top speed? And the timing is really strange - he's opening a new business....wouldn't that be your focus? Not hot gluing a thatch hut and building a turtle pool....I just think he sees the money train coming to an end and is trying to do anything possible to keep his mind off of it. It's just strange.
It is strange, your right he’s like manic

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know where I'm staying whenever I go to Jacksonville. 🤣🎉🎊
Well I would suggest you plan ahead for the summer, then you can go to the grand opening of SELFIE WRLD, and see all of the things, and have a picture with the Autism Princess.

***Your avatar is everything!!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know where I'm staying whenever I go to Jacksonville. 🤣🎉🎊
OH MY! Can you imagine if we held a good old fashioned Tattle meet and greet right across the street? 😂😂 ASSa pops on for his daily Tattle lesson only to see pic uploads of us “ bully Tattlers” wearing those hoof socks, drinking margaritas and taking selfies in the front yard right across the street from him. One can dream, right? 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.