Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Frands! 🥳 @Kermy is still real life adulting at work. So please kindly accept my subpar recap for this evening. The froggy does it best.🐸
Shrimp and grits
I am sure she only inhaled one cup.😹
9512C808-6414-48DC-8C2B-B3BED8A5639A.jpeg

Packing gunt snacks for the trip to school
Finally training Sandy? Maybe The long lost sister and fam spoke up? Train your damn dog.
Clicker reinforced with food? Sounds familiar....Dunkin’Dunkin’Dunkin’
Cilla smacking lips and stressing out leaving to take Sweet Girl to school. She was NOT tho exthited. I hope she came home smelling of juice and pull ups.
Moobie doing man work. Digging Pigfuckles mud pit Squirts new habitat.
Audible..faaaasst forward...
Moobs looks like he lost the bulk of that combined 14 lbs while fasting. Unless he is taking a turn at spanx? No man hate, but ugh..they lose it so much easier, don’t they?
They broke the washing machine. Lolol. Going to order a new one. Damn it, y’all slobs..No mating on washing machine. They do not come with a 600 lb weight limit. Fools
Abbie? Want to go on the boat? Doughnut, eat, come here...not a single bleeping clue
No Shein bathing suit for the boat ride Tinkerhog? Awe! Why NOT?
Boat lifts are neat.
Why do they always skip showing them loading Pig on the barge?
Hey Beb! Get in the back..The kids want to ride with the front half of the boat in the air.
C198BB89-0AF3-454A-840B-AA635CA4E4BB.jpeg

🍹TINKERDRINKER ALL UP IN THAT RED DRANK! 🍹
THE BIRDS! Holy tit...they saw Pigs Alfred Hitchcock side profile and lost their damn minds!
1C9A6228-89C4-4103-ACA5-3A41E661BEC2.jpeg

The End. Thanks Sister Tattler @Kermy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't remember which vlog showed Asa removing the fake lily pads from Squirts pond calling them "stupid"....he nailed that right. And, they do need some type of netting over the pond to keep Squirt in and predators out. I hope they remember to feed him!
Free Squirt!!! Lol ❤

Hey Frands! 🥳 @Kermy is still real life adulting at work. So please kindly accept my subpar recap for this evening. The froggy does it best.🐸
Shrimp and grits
View attachment 538978
Finally training Sandy? Maybe The long lost sister and fam spoke up? Train your damn dog.
Cilla smacking lips and stressing out leaving to take Sweet Girl to school. She was NOT tho exthited. I hope she came home smelling of juice and pull ups.
Moobs looks like he lost the bulk of that combined 14 lbs while fasting. Unless he is taking a turn at spanx? No man hate, but ugh..they lose it so much easier, don’t they?
They broke the washing machine. Lolol. Going to order a new one. Damn it, y’all slobs..No mating on washing machine. They do not come with a 600 lb weight limit. Fools
Abbie? Want to go on the boat? Doughnut, eat, come here...not a single bleeping clue
No Shein bathing suit for the boat ride Tinker hog? Awe! Why NOT?
Boat lifts are neat.
Hey Beb! Get in the back..The kids want to ride with the front half of the boat in the air.
View attachment 538993
THE BIRDS! Holy tit...they saw Pigs Alfred Hitchcock side profile and lost their damn minds!
View attachment 538995
That was great! You both are, I wish I could be as witty!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone remember the Instagram posting of the fam on the boat? I think it was a week and a half ago. Are they that late with the vlogs? Like I said the other day the timeline is so off. Plus he took an extra day, with no explanation. I think sister and fam are gone home already. They must have left even before the missed video..

Great job Meowzers ❤❤😍🥰😚😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone
Done whew
Took one look at the thumbnail and saw the title and saw a few screenshots and decided

1. Yea no f**king way I'm watching this UNLESS someone can tell me old Michelin Staypuff Piggy would be making a huge splash
2. Seems like Asswipe is on a mission to make Abbie and Piggy look as bad as possible
3. Read @WowMeowMeowWow recap, she's on a mission to save my sanity
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They did say that, and although we (me included) tit all over them about it because it was stupid wording, I actually got the impression that what they meant was they didn't want to cut her hair super short because people seem to just automatically do that with girls who have special needs...rather than allowing them to have the hairstyles a "normal teen" would have. I.e., it wasn't that they didn't want her to look like she had special needs, it was that they didn't want to force her into a certain box just because she has special needs.

I don't think the short pixie cut is actually a good idea for Abbie's hair texture (it was constantly in her face, her hair texture is hard to keep in one place) but I do wish they'd cut it a bit and QUIT IT with the millions of elastic bands pulling it back super tight. I love having long hair, but it's so heavy when it's pulled back...I'm getting a few inches trimmed off soon because my head just needs a break from it. I can't imagine the headache she has at the end of the day. (Oh that's right, they don't have to care, because "Abbie doesn't feel pain like the rest of us.")
Wow that’s so true, I have thin hair like Abbie ( much shorter) but when I wear my hair slicked back tight, it hurts and a headache can follow...I just got sad again her not being able to communicate that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210420-193541_YouTube.jpg

Aww the girls shared a blankie with Summer. That was adorable. Only cute moment of the vlog.
***I'm not a leg humper, I just thought it was cute.
🤭😒🤣😍🤪

Reactions: 11
Afterthoughts:
What awareness was spread by The Maassives this evening? What did the Autism community learn?
Did Papa Maassive really use his daughters elopement that just a few weeks ago she didn't do any more for Clickbait? I mean she attempted to run in the vlog..for about 2 seconds.
tit content really. Food, food, talky, talky, booze, food, wash, rinse and repeat.
PS...Another Maass by marriage has posted a video.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
ETA:
It is the first and only one...and it is pretty darn cute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Shrimp and grits
View attachment 538978
No Shein bathing suit for the boat ride Tinkerhog? Awe! Why NOT?
Boat lifts are neat.
View attachment 538993
View attachment 538995
Excellent....bravo, bravo....
First thing I thought when he talked about the training clicker and treat reinforcement was Ab. He treats her like a dam dog, so he needs to use the clicker on her and follow with the his usual treats.

Afterthoughts:
What awareness was spread by The Maassives this evening? What did the Autism community learn?
Did Papa Maassive really use his daughters elopement that just a few weeks ago she didn't do any more for Clickbait? I mean she attempted to run in the vlog..for about 2 seconds.
tit content really. Food, food, talky, talky, booze, food, wash, rinse and repeat.
PS...Another Maass by marriage has posted a video.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
ETA:
It is the first and only one...and it is pretty darn cute.
Where?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Excellent....bravo, bravo....
First thing I thought when he talked about the training clicker and treat reinforcement was Ab. He treats her like a dam dog, so he needs to use the clicker on her and follow with the his usual treats.

Where?
Hey Thweetums. YouTube. It is short. 2 mins. Looks like the Sisters took the kids to Disney World. ❤ I would give aaaanything to have seen Pig riding one of those rides.😹

You have any FB sock accounts by chance?

• Haha
Wow that’s so true, I have thin hair like Abbie ( much shorter) but when I wear my hair slicked back tight, it hurts and a headache can follow...I just got sad again her not being able to communicate that
Yes they could at least take it down when she is at home to give her a break.

Reactions: 8
Hey Thweetums. YouTube. It is short. 2 mins. Looks like the Sisters took the kids to Disney World. ❤ I would give aaaanything to have seen Pig riding one of those rides.😹

You have any FB sock accounts by chance?
Don't even know what they are, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kermy save us!!!!
I don't care if you watch the vlog or not, give me an outline of the vlog anyway. Because when you don't watch the vlog and you tell us what happened in the vlog it's even better. ❤

Good old Jai Jai, you got to look at his comments everyday. He's part of The Wack pack, but he comes up with some weird ship. Today's comment is good. 10 out of 10.

Good old Jai Jai, you got to look at his comments everyday. He's part of The Wack pack, but he comes up with some weird ship. Today's comment is good. 10 out of 10.
I was thinking that the podcast ref may have been to get a dig at the dad challenge podcast as all I could see was asshats stupid smirks 🤣 oh I'm so clever no one will guess that I'm digging up to the dad 🤣 but it m not sure tho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't even know what they are, lol.
Oh It is those Facebook accounts we have made in the past when we have stormed The Maassive’s FB comments with our tomfoolery. It is a way to keep your real identity and real FB account safe. I am revamping one of mine..lol! My profile pic is Pig on the Unicorn my most favorite photo EVER!😹
It is an early Sweetums/ Meow original.❤❤❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did they actually say that about her hair? That they want it long so she doesn't look special needs? Honest question, because I rarely watch the vlogs anymore. I'm sure that IS mostly why they want her hair long, but man if they really said that they need to be chased out of the "acceptance" community with pitchforks. Not wanting her to look special needs means they have a problem with something that partially defines who their daughter is as a person.
I think the main concern would be that she might chew on and ingest the longer hair. Someone posted an article about a girl who had to have an operation to remove a hairball from her stomach, and Abbie wouldn't be able to tell anyone if something like that was wrong.
I know most people think it is mainly Priscilla who insists on the long hair and that might be true, but Asa is borderline creepy sometimes talking about how pretty her hair is. I think it is important to both of them that Abbie is cute because to the audience and people they see casually on an every day basis, that is the first thing they are going to notice. I mean, for people who are not emotionally invested in her...she can't do tricks or make sassy comments or hold intelligent conversations, but she can be cute to look at for a couple more years. It's not right but I think that's part of it. Though it's not like she can't be cute with a shorter hairstyle.
Yes. They said some bull crap that hair cut short looks special needs...I'm paraphrasing though

• Heart
Did they actually say that about her hair? That they want it long so she doesn't look special needs? Honest question, because I rarely watch the vlogs anymore. I'm sure that IS mostly why they want her hair long, but man if they really said that they need to be chased out of the "acceptance" community with pitchforks. Not wanting her to look special needs means they have a problem with something that partially defines who their daughter is as a person.
I think the main concern would be that she might chew on and ingest the longer hair. Someone posted an article about a girl who had to have an operation to remove a hairball from her stomach, and Abbie wouldn't be able to tell anyone if something like that was wrong.
I know most people think it is mainly Priscilla who insists on the long hair and that might be true, but Asa is borderline creepy sometimes talking about how pretty her hair is. I think it is important to both of them that Abbie is cute because to the audience and people they see casually on an every day basis, that is the first thing they are going to notice. I mean, for people who are not emotionally invested in her...she can't do tricks or make sassy comments or hold intelligent conversations, but she can be cute to look at for a couple more years. It's not right but I think that's part of it. Though it's not like she can't be cute with a shorter hairstyle.
This was a cute cut for her. I don't know why they don't go back to it.

abbie.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.