Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like his room is a mess! If he's still in the dorm I'm surprised the RA hasn't seen it and told him to tidy thibgs up! I'm assuming the roomie found other accommodations?!
The roomie's stuff is there behind him, so I assume he's still living there.

I don't know of any college where the RA has the authority to tell you to clean your room though 🤣 My freshman year some of the boys on my floor held a competition to see how high they could pile their garbage before they had to take it out. At least the boys who lived across the hall from me were kind enough to spray theirs down with air freshener every morning. (They also won the competition.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She sounds simple to me when she is doing that cackling hyena laugh all the time, not a good look.
I will go to the corner and have a strawberry daiquiri now while I reflect on who else has a very annoying cackling hyena laugh. :unsure: 😂😂🤷‍♀️

Anyway, here is Squirt living his best life!! 🐢 :m:giggle:
underthesea.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think these jackass's need to quit being so damn self-centered and quit worrying about what other people think and start being Abbie centered and focus on what she needs.
Screenshot_20210420-142027~3.png
Screenshot_20210420-142428~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think these jackass's need to quit being so damn self-centered and quit worrying about what other people think and start being Abbie centered and focus on what she needs.View attachment 538692View attachment 538693
Perfect example. It makes me sad.

I think these jackass's need to quit being so damn self-centered and quit worrying about what other people think and start being Abbie centered and focus on what she needs.View attachment 538692View attachment 538693
Beyond the hair "style" itself, look how much healthier it looked when it was short!!! Shiny and healthy. Now her hairline is receding and it looks fried in that pic. Do better, Assholes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Still trying to dress like a younger woman. I swear some of the things she says and does eminates her trying to capture taheyes, is making her look or seem more ridiculous! JMO

Once the renovation was done I thought it was poorly laid out....at least just basing it on my own perception of a "workable" kitchen.
You are so right! The kitchen is terrible, and Prissass looks like a complete fool with her shorts, goof ass pirate clothes. her beach bum white eye highlighter, and beach waved hair. And the 'comfy' pj's are barfable. Like that word? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow....these pictures say it all. Wish it could be posted on their page...25 times.

View attachment 538870
This model looks "special needs" to me.
My hair is that short. Wish I looked as special needs as this girl does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Tonight's vlog:

She decided to pack shrimp, grits, and steak rather than shrimp, grits, and risotto because the grits and risotto were too similar in textures...not because it would be bleeping weird to double up on starches (alongside the likely sweetened yogurt she was packing too).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tonight's vlog:

that video is a jumbled mess. The thumbnail really doesn’t match the video. The audible stuff looks like an add on. He says the date night was last night but we’ve had at least two vlogs since then. Then we have about 3 days in quick succession I think, I really can’t tell what day is what, it’s all in the wrong order but I’m pretty sure this all happened before the last vlog they uploaded? Do you think there was an issue with the sponsorship?

Reactions: 15
Who puts out a vlog putting a turtle into a new pond, and the next day the vlog is digging the pond that was complete in a previous video.. their timeline is way off. Thought elopement wasn’t a thing anymore asshat? But tonight it is? Until when... next week? Will it be an issue then? Just wondering since you flip flop so damn much

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You are so right! The kitchen is terrible, and Prissass looks like a complete fool with her shorts, goof ass pirate clothes. her beach bum white eye highlighter, and beach waved hair. And the 'comfy' pj's are barfable. Like that word? lol
She was mermaid...which I think makes the whole get up more hilarious. She is delusional. She could have pulled this pirate look off perfectly

Attachments

• Haha
Kermy save us!!!!
I don't care if you watch the vlog or not, give me an outline of the vlog anyway. Because when you don't watch the vlog and you tell us what happened in the vlog it's even better. ❤

Good old Jai Jai, you got to look at his comments everyday. He's part of The Wack pack, but he comes up with some weird ship. Today's comment is good. 10 out of 10.

Good old Jai Jai, you got to look at his comments everyday. He's part of The Wack pack, but he comes up with some weird ship. Today's comment is good. 10 out of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.