Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are both too drunk to upload or Abbie finally smashed their entire video equipment. Is there anything new on their other social media?
Haha! Yes! What @KateK just posted...half of each “parent” hiding behind an Abigail Loraine wearing Pigfuckles pants.😂 I would bet a hoof there were drinks involved. We are on to something. FB Life from the kitchen at midnight? I wonder..I wonder..

Will it top last nights mouth breather, slack jawed abomination? I certainly hope so!😂
01AE6B3B-DAF0-4104-80EC-1B7E8F41BFAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What the heck is P wearing here? They sure like to stand behind Abbie to hide their girth.

Interesting. So that is how Pigcils leggings look on someone else. May I say that this outfit looks almost better on Abbie than her usual combo?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that most of us felt bad for the respite worker that DIDN'T cross the line and if you've been here long enough you know who I mean.
It's the "respite" workers who've crossed the line and were/are being paid even though they are touted as Abbies BFFs that have become fair game.
Only time will tell, if this one lasts, which category the new one falls into.
Damn, when is Florida going to audit that respite billing :rolleyes:

I believe the word you're looking for may be exploit not protect.
I was being facetious

Why would we unless she professes to have lost 105lbs yet has the appetite of desperate Dan

Pity they don’t extend the same courtesy to their daughter.
I was being facetious

Reactions: 2
Towards the end of the vlog, ASA says something to the fact that he had a successful visit with the sister and family, he's up to do it again any kind of jokingly said that he's up for people to come over. I honestly don't think he meant it.
That spread that you saw, Crystal was in control of the kitchen and cooked everything.
View attachment 533967
View attachment 533968
This steak, was sous vide, it's really in right now. Crystal bought 10 steaks. Which I thought was weird, don't they get butcher box and he had a full freezer full of steaks? That's not plain regular rice, that's risotto. That takes a lot of time and effort and skill to make. She made a healthy salad, and of course there was bread. Crystal was putting on the overhead vent, and Priscilla had a butt in. I'd be pissed off if I was her too. Crystal made an amazing meal, and I would love to have a plate.

Crystal can come over to my house and cook a meal any day. That looks delicious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I have watched this a million times 1 of 4 things happened.
1. P has autism and because she is around Abbie so much ,and that’s how she gets Ass’s attention by tapping him. She figured Ass responds to Abbie when she does it so she may as well do it too but she forgot it wasn’t Ass.
2.Her fat ass slipped and she fell into her and she tried catching herself. Oops
3.Her and Ass’s fore play is her pinching his Moobs she had a break from reality and pitched her boobs thinking it was Ass .
4. She forgot what muscles feel like and copped a feel.
I’m going with 4 but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I watched the gif a few times but still couldn’t work out what happened - did she touch Crystal’s boob or..?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's Florida. DeSantis doesn't care about the doctors and nurses who are exhausted working and dying to try to get his virus under control. Texas and some other States are doing the same non-masking as well.

What the heck is P wearing here? They sure like to stand behind Abbie to hide their girth.

Pigs knees are concave 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched the gif a few times but still couldn’t work out what happened - did she touch Crystal’s boob or..?🤣
Unfortunately Priscilla did not touch Crystal's boobs. I think Priscilla was trying to show her what button to press on the vent. Crystal face just turned to pure pissed off. Still hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This ass actually thinks everyone is going to believe his crap that Abbie is actually capable of scheming with her cousins to get them to go in and ask them to go to Dunkin? He is such a dumb piece of tit! Ugh, I detest this pig so much!!

Thank you both very much! 😻 New thread! YIPPIE 🥳 Drinks at the Tiki Bar anyone? 🤣
A double please!

Becca was there.
Am I horrible for saying that band sucked?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Generally speaking, stims always find their way. If one gets removed, another one will take its place. Especially for low functioning people like Abbie, who lack the amount of self control it takes to suppress it.
While stimming is a necessary tool for regulation, just saying "oh well, it is part of her. Just let her rock away" is dangerous. Some stims are harmful. I knew a kid who had banging his head as a stim (mostly due to the vibration). Something has to be done if a behaviour causes long time health concerns. Abbie used to have a stim where she gagged herself, and due to its harmful nature, the adults in her life stopped her from doing it. The rocking might require a compromise, i.e. not stopping her, but trying to reduce the intensity.
I don't know, if a rocking chair would help. Abbie's rocking is quick and she does her turtle head. It would certainly be worth a try (and a much better investment than the crap they are throwing their her money at now), I am just not sure about it being effective.
Hello, I’m going through these threads as an autistic girl and I just want to let you know that we don’t use functioning labels as they are harmful to our community. For example high and low functioning, please don’t use them ❤ If you have any questions I’m willing to answer, thank youu

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Look folks! It’s the pirates of Pizzpants. Cilla looks like she has a throw rug wrapped around her hind quarters.

Hey, and if we are voting on the Cilla/Crystal incident in the kitchen, I’m totally going with the “Cilla copped a feel” theory. Because....well, I’m a tattler and it’s a more fun thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hi everyone, I’m new to tattle and I’m new to Fathering autism. I’m an autistic girl and I’ve been reading a lot of these posts that you guys have been writing.
It’s been autism acceptance month which has given me confidence to speak up to people about what being autistic is like, correcting people’s language and talking about taboo topics. I just wanted to write some here, for me and for Abbie who deserves to be listened to. I don’t think she is listened to.
We are still human, please watch what you say. Our brains aren’t mush, we stim, we flap, but we know exactly what is going on.
we hate functioning labels. High and low functioning labels are a pile of rubbish. It Is so damaging to us.
I see that farthering autism is using ABA. That is torture. ABA suppresses our natural autistic behaviour to make us ‘fit in’ to society more. It basically makes us less autistic. Less of us being us. It’s like parents use it to make us easier work for them.
last thing is, please listen to autistic voices. If an autistic person is offended by someone, you should take that on board. We know more about autism than parents, teachers, and doctors. ❤
Editing this. I forgot to say about person first language. We prefer autistic. It isn’t an insult. Don’t be afraid of calling us autistic, it’s who we are and we love it 😀

Wow, they don’t come much funnier than you. I guess those missing pants are buried under that pile of natural fertilizer. Complements of Ab.

By the way, I loved when you referred to yourself as a kitten in your youth. I never got a round to commenting on it.

We have quite a few really hilarious folks on this Tattlers site that have great senses of humor. I want to thank each and every one of you. I rarely read the comments without laughing. You all do brighten my day.

As far as Florida is concerned and the no mask wearing... if it wasn’t for my age, family nearby, the mosquitoes, heat and risk of hurricanes every year....I’d love to move to Florida. I’m sick of wearing masks and looking at them. I’ve had my vaccinations and so have my cats. 😼😺😸

Oh and P.S. That band totally sucked. That messed with my sensory input.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.