Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is amazing how noticeable the difference is without AnP there. Even Isaiah is more relaxed and enjoying his time. Ab is actually sleeping all night and getting up later. Running into Brandy was neat to see. And did you notice that Ab use a sign we don't see. Maybe it gets edited out because they wouldn't want people see her tell them to stop something.

Be nice if this is a huge wake up call to these people to change things. To see they are making their kids miserable. But nah it'll be "oh typical teen having fun while parents are away." sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 18
P is a "do as I dictate not as I do" type of person. Forcing A to dress up and have her nails done is all for P so she can "have all the things". She lives in some Steel Magnolias fantasy land and needs to grow up.
You forgot the part about spraying finishing spray in her eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well...
Bless his heart. 😀
Peer pressure is bad!

That's how it works where I am too.
In this case the mom is in Wisconsin and had to file in Florida where Assa is.
Unless the mom re-files to amend the order, Assa gets to continue to pay $200+ a month.
That amount was based on him being unemployed at the time she filed.
Join me in prayer that she re-files!😊
People should start reporting the Piggles to Florida state SSI, the IRS, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everybody seemed happier and more relaxed without hambeasts in the house.
It's very interesting that Abbie actually slept. Maybe it was from getting her off the couch and letting her move her body?

Watching Jens live stream. FA donate $19.99 and others are sending $100. Surprised they sent that much really.
How f'n generous of them.
#garbagepeople

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching Jens live stream. FA donate $19.99 and others are sending $100. Surprised they sent that much really.
I'm watching It too..she is really good! I can't believe Assssa only gave 19.00. .. and he got a mention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Whew I was away for a bit but I'm back! I can't believe these two idiots are travelling right now. Except I can bc of course they would. I wonder if limelight booked these trips last minute for a good deal lmao

Reactions: 12
now they want people to caption this photo
"A rare shot of the Great White Priscilla breaching for prey...."
"Even vultures are grossed out by garbage people."
"When Maas' attack!"
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...."
"Welcome to Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom!"

I could do this all day. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Whats different? Why is Abbie sleeping better when her parents aren’t there?

Reactions: 7
now they want people to caption this photo
I highly doubt they would like the captions a good deal,of people( those who aren’t fanatics) would like to post.
Bird of prey attacks unknown sea creature is but one that comes to mind. New life form discovered while bird of prey tries to attack it....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And more...

"witch back up! I'm not interested in your hand sanitizer!"
"Vultures be like: Swipe left! Swipe left!"
"I dont care if your daugher is a YT star!"
"No! I'm not following your Tik Tok!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks to me,from most of what they have “shared” that Asa was the only male w the group. I do think the guy in the water was part of the crew.

Reactions: 6
I'm watching It too..she is really good! I can't believe Assssa only gave 19.00. .. and he got a mention.
19.99? For real? Couldn't even make that an even 20.00?
Cheapass Bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is getting too weird honestly. They gawk at her as if she’s on display.

Reactions: 7
Ever wonder why Abbies hair is always a royal mess,yet,they leave for a few days and voila...the hair is out of her face and actually does look nice, goes to show even P w her girly girly act does not take much time to do it. Have heard Asa mention he has done her hair.
Isiah looked so lost in the back seat. I hope he makes friends and gets to have some fun while at school.

Reactions: 15
Ever wonder why Abbies hair is always a royal mess,yet,they leave for a few days and voila...the hair is out of her face and actually does look nice, goes to show even P w her girly girly act does not take much time to do it. Have heard Asa mention he has done her hair.
Isiah looked so lost in the back seat. I hope he makes friends and gets to have some fun while at school.
Seeing the last few vlogs I was like WOW she actually looks her age for once. Priss really does dress her like a fat 30 year old woman and it's a shame. Dressing her like that makes her stand out even more and looks strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.