Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awe com on now! They have that great smelling,little dab will do ya ,overpriced hand sanitizer that will keep the all safe! Wasn’t aware she and MoobMan were now scientists,epidemiologists,etc! ( hear tell Jared Kushner could use some experts on this Covid issue- they should call him )..
They would fit right in at the White House.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
MoobMan does vlogging,makeup lady does Tik tokking,stop all of that and do some jogging!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone please tell these two fatties they gotta stop traveling and exposing themselves to potential viral infection. One risk factor for coronavirus is obesity and these two really need to be careful about not getting it.
Slightly off topic but in one of the surfer events Abbie poops in the pool and Asa makes light of it as do his followers. Ties it to caddy shake movie where candy bar was in the pool. How disgusting and no concern for others that might be in pool. Did he clean it? NO

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic but in one of the surfer events Abbie poops in the pool and Asa makes light of it as do his followers. Ties it to caddy shake movie where candy bar was in the pool. How disgusting and no concern for others that might be in pool. Did he clean it? NO
My husband made a really snarky remark earlier. We were at the store getting a few more things for his parents. And he was going to town cleaning the cart handle and using hand sanitizer. I gave him a look and he said he was cleaning as if the Maass family had been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Slightly off topic but in one of the surfer events Abbie poops in the pool and Asa makes light of it as do his followers. Ties it to caddy shake movie where the candy bar was in the pool. How disgusting and no concern for others that might be in the pool. Did he clean it? NO
WTF is wrong with these people? They're so damn disgusting. Put one of those swim trunk pullups on her that kids wear when they swim. I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise his gross ass didn't clean the pool given how little they seem to care about cleanliness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Garbage person example 1,976,436!!!

Reactions: 10
What’s one of the most foul,four letter words one can utter -Maas!

They are people who have no concern for anyone but themselves and what others can do for them!
With their new found monies and semi fame,they actually think people should cater to their specific needs/wants.

They are rude,they are liars,they are cheats,etc. They use their daughter as a means to make a profit,and get indignant if someone dare question them.

No matter what happens,there is always an excuse.

She is a self centered attention seeking, emotionally impaired human being.
He is a lying,money grubbing,pitiful excuse of a man.

They say Karma eventually befalls those who act this way. I hope it’s soon. Not for my sake,or those who live for their vlogs,or those who like myself,come to beards such as these to vent.
No,I hope it’s soon to spare Isiah any more anxiety,and for Abbie to just live in her world,not having to parade around to boost Daddies numbers/conflated ego.

At one time I would have also spoken up for Summer,but she is an adult,and chooses now to be like them,act like them,etc. After all,as P cracked last week” Summer is Asas daughter” ( very lame joke,considering what is now known).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That is so gross

• Sick
Reactions: 8
gotta say, this vlog was really refreshing. it was nice to not have A&P babbling on and to see a day that gets Abbie out and engaged. no making her pander to the camera, going to the beach and the park, getting to see crazy nanny.

edit: my bad just realized not crazy nanny 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
gotta say, this vlog was really refreshing. it was nice to not have A&P babbling on and to see a day that gets Abbie out and engaged. no making her pander to the camera, going to the beach and the park, getting to see crazy nanny. though I can't help but wonder if she called because she knew A&P were out of town? seems odd that this is the first time we've seen her since she stopped working for them.
Was that crazy nanny or the grand mother?

Reactions: 2
Was that crazy nanny or the grand mother?
oh I spoke too soon. I tend to watch the vlogs while also catching up on email, etc., (can't give them my full attention!) and just heard "nanny" and assumed. my bad!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.