Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you just gotta have your daily corona exposure- travel along w the Maas family as they take on tourist spots while the country goes into shutdown.
No worries,they carry the best smelling hand sanitizer around!(ask the ,they will tell you)

They travelled outside the country,and while they say they are in great health,they want to share w all of you!
Itā€™s the Maas Squad! They do what they want,and if it hurts you,well hey,start a vlog and tag us..we need the aubscribers/hits!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would that be considered government assistance?

Also in one of their lives Priscilla said they donā€™t rely on the Gov. She actually stated that she wasnā€™t raised that way.
awhile back they had a Video that said they were now in charge of all the money Abbie gets for care. And that they now can choose where to best spend it on her. The video was before they were STARs. Umm where does she think that money comes from? Also they sued school district they live in because they said Abbie was not teachable. She obviously is not it has been years now that she has been in private school paid by grants and lawsuit money. She still canā€™t read,write, or do math. For some reason they think public schools are suppose to teach basic life skills... no parents are suppose to teach basics.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She obviously is not it has been years now that she has been in private school paid by grants and lawsuit money. She still canā€™t read,write, or do math. For some reason they think public schools are suppose to teach basic life skills... no parents are suppose to teach basics.
The lawsuit gets me. They didn't sue the school as they bragged - they sued taxpayers. Taxpayers get to pay extra to give his princess private school when she is so severely IDD that she will never learn anything a school is required to teach. Meanwhile, children who can actually learn won't get the funding they need. They are greedy šŸ–

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The lawsuit gets me. They didn't sue the school as they bragged - they sued taxpayers. Taxpayers get to pay extra to give his princess private school when she is so severely IDD that she will never learn anything a school is required to teach. Meanwhile, children who can actually learn won't get the funding they need. They are greedy šŸ–
Didnā€™t they actually lose that suit? They had originally won,but something changed and the grant monies were either lost,or reduced dramatically.
As for the teaching- school can only do so much without complete follow through at home.,and we have all watched how very seldom that happens.

Reactions: 9
Didnā€™t they actually lose that suit? They had originally won,but something changed and the grant monies were either lost,or reduced dramatically.
As for the teaching- school can only do so much without complete follow through at home.,and we have all watched how very seldom that happens.
During the time they said the school failed her she was in the backroom of the shop. And they checked into ABA and felt it was too expensive.
Now we're seeing the private school ask them to work on things like not grabbing food at home and deal with them being late all the time.
I do think the right school could have made a difference for her, but her parents would need to step up and do their part consistently, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s sleeping later because time changed...they left on March 7 and summer keeps saying ā€œAbby is sleeping so lateā€ well itā€™s because her body hasnā€™t adjusted to the time change. And Iā€™m sure sleeping through the night because theyā€™re actually keeping busy.

Sheā€™s sleeping later because time changed...they left on March 7 and summer keeps saying ā€œAbby is sleeping so lateā€ well itā€™s because her body hasnā€™t adjusted to the time change. And Iā€™m sure sleeping through the night because theyā€™re actually keeping busy.
Yep. Amazing what activity and being outside and not being on the sofa will do. She even seems happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did they? That makes me smile because the treatment she needs should fall under medical as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice that summer kinda pushed abby away in this vlog when she was saying "stop" or whatever like even if it was playful it just seemed weird to me

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic but in one of the surfer events Abbie poops in the pool and Asa makes light of it as do his followers. Ties it to caddy shake movie where candy bar was in the pool. How disgusting and no concern for others that might be in pool. Did he clean it? NO
Some areas have regulations that if someone poops in the pool the pool has to be emptied, cleaned and refilled. They did it at a campground I went to.

Reactions: 7
Eat and travel as much as we wanna. We're not spreading awareness, we're spreading corona. My vote! Can't remember who said it first though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.