Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey piggy piggy and deadbeat Asswipe! What do you skanks think of the new thread name?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s vlog( couldn’t copy link) is all about her yelling stim(hmmmm...wasn’t that a major discussion on here in the last couple of days or so) and how she now understands going upstairs if it gets loud. Looks like Asa did a full on load of vids before they left for Cabo. He mentions how P is at the rehab( where she snuck food in) to see her father. It’s up on FB..

Some of the grandparents are likely helping too
Could be...

Reactions: 6
I noticed that smacking noise she does overlayed over a lot of todays VLOG.. Everyone seems to like that STIM and thinks it is cute.. but for some reason I just can't stand it.. I have to fast forward .. and I think it would drive me I crazy.... not sure why... anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I noticed that smacking noise she does overlayed over a lot of todays VLOG.. Everyone seems to like that STIM and thinks it is cute.. but for some reason I just can't stand it.. I have to fast forward .. and I think it would drive me I crazy.... not sure why... anyone else?
That and the yelling would drive me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Asa leaves Abbie in the kitchen with Isaiah while he goes to his office. Pretty typical so far.

And I'm glad to see they are finally working on the yelling, but I think it will be harder than he's letting on. And if it isnt, it just shows what she's been capable of, and they've never bothered with.

Cilla's dancing. I keep repeating it, but OMG she is so so so bad. I literally cringe for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.