Fathering Autism #8 tik-tok'ing and living our best life, We have all the things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever wonder why Abbies hair is always a royal mess,yet,they leave for a few days and voila...the hair is out of her face and actually does look nice, goes to show even P w her girly girly act does not take much time to do it. Have heard Asa mention he has done her hair.
Isiah looked so lost in the back seat. I hope he makes friends and gets to have some fun while at school.
P has stated before she does not do abs hair. A (now summer) does all her care, including bathing and dressing. And doing her hair. All I have ever seen P do for Abby is shove containers of leftovers in her bag for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is petty but I’m just commenting on the vlog, I think Isaiah is too old to think it’s ok to use Heelys on their new hardwood floor. And Summer, it was not that funny. Quit with the fake cackling.

Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic but in one of the surfer events Abbie poops in the pool and Asa makes light of it as do his followers. Ties it to caddy shake movie where candy bar was in the pool. How disgusting and no concern for others that might be in pool. Did he clean it? NO
Do you know how I can find this vlog?

Reactions: 1
Looks to me,from most of what they have “shared” that Asa was the only male w the group. I do think the guy in the water was part of the crew.
Most of them had their partners or spouses with them. They just stayed in the background. Maybe not on the excursion but you can see at the dinners, etc.

Reactions: 3
Most of them had their partners or spouses with them. They just stayed in the background. Maybe not on the excursion but you can see at the dinners, etc.
If Assa were a real man, he would have stayed in the background too.
It wasn't HIS trip.
HE didn't scam people to get it.
Just another example of his controlling narcissistic personality.
In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this is petty but I’m just commenting on the vlog, I think Isaiah is too old to think it’s ok to use Heelys on their new hardwood floor. And Summer, it was not that funny. Quit with the fake cackling.
NOT petty at all! If that were my kid,no matter what the age.....and he knew Summer was filming, to as if A&P weren’t going to see it.

Reactions: 7
Seeing the last few vlogs I was like WOW she actually looks her age for once. Priss really does dress her like a fat 30 year old woman and it's a shame. Dressing her like that makes her stand out even more and looks strange.
I HATE that shirt with the ants/bugs on it.

I’m just annoyed with all of them. Priscilla, Asa, Isaiah, Summer, Becca. Recording a disabled girls day EVERYDAY, not granting her any privacy and putting her life on display. It’s not even educational, if it were I’d have a little more respect for them.

Dressing her up like shes 2 years old “Isn’t she so cute”. Next thing you know her and Summer will be wearing matching outfits. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I HATE that shirt with the ants/bugs on it.

I’m just annoyed with all of them. Isaiah, Summer, Becca, Priscilla, Asa. Just all trashy ppl who record a disabled girls day EVERYDAY, not granting her any privacy and putting her life on display. It’s not even educational, if it were I’d have a little more respect.

Dressing her up like shes 2 years old “Isn’t she so cute”. Next thing you know her and Summer will be wearing matching outfits. 🙄
THAT SHIRT. She's been wearing it for like 5 days straight it's so weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that when Abbie starts to get aggressive/ major stim actions when Brandi is around she is able to redirect her? She doesn’t giggle,say pretty girl,etc. but instead,will take her hands,talk calmly to her and redirect her to another task,area.
For too long they have allowed Abbie to have these aggressive moments and have basically just let her go,filmed it.

The very early one( at Isiahs game,she was between 5-6 yrs old) she assaulted P while she was sitting in a chair. P not once ever got up,tried to redirect her,etc. At one point you do see the Arses hand try to stop her from pulling on P’s hair,but then goes right back to filming.

Why couldn’t either one of them taken her away from that situation,walked “it off” w her? Why was it allowed to get that out of hand?

They have really no one to blame but themselves at this point! Yes,she may have as they say”meltdowns” but they could do so much to divert her,redirect her,etc.
How much of a sweet girl will they think she is in about 7 yrs or so? Will the fanatics still be cooing over her?
The video of her assaulting P was for the state to prove how much assistance they needed..$$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was wondering about the hardwood floor also. I would not like this done on my floor - even though it’s just laminate. Disrespectful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
THAT SHIRT. She's been wearing it for like 5 days straight it's so weird...
I think it was one day that Asa filmed and split into several vlogs. BUT...we do often see her wake up in the morning in the same clothing as the day before, so I guess who knows lol

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure by the second day or maybe even the first day of A&P’s trip the other husbands were probably like get this ass hat away from us ! All the other husbands were doing shots of tequila and smoking cigars and he’s following around Miss piggy while she does Tic-toks in her table cloth beach cover up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Everybody seemed happier and more relaxed without hambeasts in the house.
It's very interesting that Abbie actually slept. Maybe it was from getting her off the couch and letting her move her body?

How f'n generous of them.
#garbagepeople
Amen on both counts.
She isnt sleeping well because one, Asa tries to drag her up to bed at like 7:30 or 8 p.m. which is too early, and she does nothing all day...she isnt tired. Two, maybe she likes not having Asa laying in bed booping her nose all frkn night.

And yeah, big spender. Donated less than the cost of their daily DD. Garbage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The video of her assaulting P was for the state to prove how much assistance they needed..$$$.
I don’t care if it were for the President! To sit there and allow her to continue pulling her hair,etc was beyond wrong. They still could have shown what happened but also stopped her at any point. It really was telling just how passive P is when it comes to her daughter. And it also shows that they were not aggressive enough to do anything but just let it happen. Am sure they still would have gotten the funds/help they needed,yet,at the same time prevented it to get that out of control.
Asa never once missed a beat in filming.
One does NOT have to go to that extreme. Never once have I seen my relative w a son w an extreme case( also other issues) ever let her son beat her without trying to hold him off/ distract him. ( finally had to put him in a home,but,as I said,was a lot more severe than Abbie)
Sorry,not aimed at you,but that video always brings out my anger. Even today they don’t really try to deter/distract her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.