Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you...he's laying the pieces out like a puzzle, today he worked on the frame.

And pass me my adult beverage cup.

Reactions: 18
Watched this again and the same reaction...WTF were you thinking? And I'm even wondering if Abbie was trying to swim away from the boat staff which is why he had to get in the water himself while Asa and Isaiah maybe forced her into a position that the guy could latch on to her and guide her to the steps up to the boat surface. I just have visions of her swimming away from the boat when it was time to get back on. And then the "poonami" which I'm sure not only affected the other passengers but I'm sure didn't go over well with the staff who had to clean the mess up. Asa and Priscilla should've had to clean it up!
IDK...just my thoughts this time around watching it.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, if he did a series on them from what we’ve all watched, it would run longer than The Simpsons.

Reactions: 16
I love Rafiki running through the jungle singing “a sundaes on a smushed banana “. I sing it to my cats all of the time. To keep this on topic, I wonder if Napa is really doing well.
? You mean the cat, Nala? Last vlog they did...I think....Nala made a quick appearance between their shoulders on the small sofa near Priscilla's LipstickMama "studio".....still waiting for them to make Abbie's "quiet" space/ room she can go to when things seem too much for her. Asa did mention it in a vlog shortly before the move.

Horrible job on the lips!!!

Reactions: 9
Wait a minute! Look just above the green puzzle piece. Is that...SHIT floating in the water? Also, just above that her arm is blurred. Was there shit on her arm? Zoom in and you'll see what I'm talking about. Am I seeing things?View attachment 440682
Oh no, Tag! Let’s not zoom in on any more of their shit. It’s enough to wade through it daily by watching their vlogs.

Reactions: 16
How did we function in life before we came to know Asa Maas??? I mean he is the absolute FREAKING expert on everything. He really thinks he’s more intelligent than any of us. I’m starting to feel sorry for Prissy. She has to listen to his mouth ALL DAY LONG!!
God bless her.

Reactions: 20
Wait a minute! Look just above the green puzzle piece. Is that...SHIT floating in the water? Also, just above that her arm is blurred. Was there shit on her arm? Zoom in and you'll see what I'm talking about. Am I seeing things?View attachment 440682
Damn! When I went to click on an emoji I couldn't decide so here I seriously feel all this at once! If that is shit THAT'S FUCKED UP

Reactions: 15
So now she does a live to chat and engage with her viewers LOL....they definitely are rattled by Josh’s video. It’s so so F..ING cringey how now they are so affectionate and in love! Pleaseeeee

Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched vlog yet but I was thinking about dog poop. I would never put it in someone else’s rubbish... also when the boy said school friends said creeper I was thinking referring to Asa because people were talking about Asa being creepy? Glad the dogs got their 2 monthly walk.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.