Fathering Autism #76 A & P are running scared for the tell all vlog they weren’t prepared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, sorry I'm a bit late to the party but here's my review of yesterday's vlog. Note that I'm watching as an autistic person:

-0:09 Abbie looking unhappy and fed up with the camera as usual. That's the last thing she wants when she gets up in the morning.
-0.18 Her dad says she is happy but her facial expression clearly states otherwise. She's thinking "Of course I'm not happy because I've got a bloody camera in my face and you didn't ask me"
-0.36 "Pretend like you're happy to be awake". She clearly cannot pretend as the sadness is real.
-0.45 She is clearly not enjoying having her hair done in front of the camera. Her facial expression is saying "Give me some damn privacy!"
-0.49 When her dad says "Did I do a good job?" she is thinking "I don't care whether you did a good job or not. My hair may look nicely done but stop zooming in on my face and leave me alone. I don't want to be in your stupid vlog!"
-1.18 Terrible singing there
-1.23 She clearly doesn't want a hug. I wish her parents would stop forcing hugs. My parents never really did this to me. They need to learn the meaning of the word consent

Please note that I skipped the parts that were the least interesting

-2.24 She seems a little more smiley here. Probably because she's outdoors or fascinated by nature. I'm not sure.
-2.36 In her head she's thinking "I'm not doing awesome really. This school does not really do me any favours as they don't accept me for who I am because of the stupid ABA"
-2.42 She sounds like she's saying "no" there. She clearly doesn't want to go to Target as it's a place that's too overwhelming. Why are they taking her? If she has to go, she could at least do with sensory aids to help her block out the things that overwhelm her the most.
-2.49 She's clearly not interested in the games or being in the shop. She's thinking "Can I go home now? This is too overwhelming. I told you I hate busy shops"
-2.50-2.53 Talking to her like she is a dog again. Why don't you say instead "Do you want to go and get it off the shelf or shall I? Maybe you can put it in your trolley?" And where is her ipad for yes/no responses?
-3.05 Piggy mentions she was looking at Ker-Plunk for fine motor skills. Why doesn't she ask Abbie if she's interested first? She's old enough to make her own decisions. She's 15.
-3.14 I may have spoke too soon. She's clearly too overwhelmed to pay attention to what is being said as she is not enjoying being there at all. Her face is saying "Get me out of here and turn that stupid camera off before I lose my rag"
-3.23 She's thinking "It won't be fun especially if I play these games with you two as you're just going to bark orders at me like I'm a dog. Just treat me like a human and it'll be more fun for me"

-3.30 The trolley wheel is stuck. Instead of saying "Oops, you're stuck. Here, let me just move it out of the way so that you can keep pushing", they say "fix it", without giving any explanation as to how or why. Again, it's like getting a dog to push a trolley. I hate the way these parents talk to her.

-3.43 Most autistic people find eye contact uncomfortable and painful. She clearly doesn't want to look at the camera or her dad or be filmed. In her head she's probably thinking "How long until we leave? I'm getting fed up of the sensory overload now!"
-3.47 That comment was uncalled for. She can like whatever she wants. No toy is ever "too young" for her. Fun fact: I played with dolls until I was Abbie's age. She's never too old for the toys she likes.
-3.51 She's finding the mask uncomfortable. I wonder if autistic people can be exempt from wearing them due to their sensory issues in America? In the UK we have the sunflower lanyard.
-4.08 Her face is saying "I want to get out of here". She's clearly bored and uncomfortable and her parents aren't addressing it. Poor girl.

-4.21 She's clearly not interested in what's being shown as she too overwhelmed. Have they not heard of online shopping? They could easily get these things on Amazon and then Abbie would pay more attention to what is being bought and she'd be less overloaded. She's probably also fed up of not being able to breathe with her mask on which is why she's put it below her nose.

-4.28 She's still not interested in what is being shown to her. In her head she's thinking "Please can I go home now? This is all too much :("
-4.37 She doesn't give a toss about the weights. I can tell by her facial expression.
4.42 I wish there were exemptions so that she doesn't have to deal with the discomfort. It's probably a sensory issue for her. However, it would also help if they could explain why she has to wear the mask over her mouth and nose rather than just her mouth. They never explain why she has to do anything, they just say "Do this." Context is important here.
-4.49 Let her handle the weight in the way she wants, you stupid git. She doesn't have to put it "up high". My parents never told me how to handle things when testing them at the shops, I just explored them in my own way. Let Abbie do the same.
-4.53 She sounds distressed. Her parents' demands are getting too much for her. She's thinking "I'm not putting that bloody weight up high just to make good content for your vlog. Now get me home ASAP!"
-4.57 Now her dad is manipulating her arm. Let go of her arm you stupid man. She is not a robot or a toy. If my dad did this to me, I would be really annoyed. Stop making her perform tricks for the camera.
-5.01 It was clearly not successful for Abbie. You're saying you're proud of her while disregarding the fact that she was overwhelmed and hated every minute of being there.
-5.09 I thought she didn't like coffee. I think she wants to go home
-5.13 Her face is saying "Leave me alone". Making her perform more tricks for the camera again.
-5.28 Isn't that an invasion of her personal space? Let her eat her snack in peace.
-5.33 Let go of her hands and let her play with the objects in her own way. Again, they are training her like a dog. In her head she's thinking "Let go of my hands, mum. I'm not going to push just to make you two happy"
-5.36 She is clearly not having it. Leave the poor girl alone for goodness sake!
-5.38 She doesn't want to do it again. They never just let Abbie have fun with the toys or enjoy them in her own way. Even with stuff that's supposed to be fun, it's "Do this! Do that!" There is no real bond with her and they don't have proper conversations with her. Talk about what she's doing and play with her, not command her.
-5.42 She's thinking "Help me! I'm not pushing anything you stupid woman!"
-5.47 Asking for a break. However, A & P are more interested in whether she can perform the trick correctly for the camera than actually meeting her needs. For God's sake, put the camera down and give her a break!
-5.50 She's clearly fed up and looking sad, but her cold "mother" does not think for one moment to ask her what's wrong and if she's ok. My mum would have noticed it right away and asked her what's wrong. They never ask Abbie if she's ok. It's sad she hasn't really got anyone to reach out to for emotional support.
-5.54 Let go of her hand you stupid woman. She's too sad and overwhelmed to pull anything apart. Turn off the camera and leave her be.
-5.58 Abbie's like "I'm not putting anything together! Now leave me alone. I want my privacy"
-6.03 Her mum says "You've got this girl" while totally disregarding the fact that she's sad. Come on Priscilla, be a mother and attend to your child who's crying out for emotional support.
-6.12 Finally some comfort but there's no need to ask her "Ready?" How about saying "Do you want me to leave you alone?" for once?
-6.15 She's like "I'm not putting anything together". They are forcing her to do this task their way. It's Abbie's toy, let her enjoy it how she likes. You can't tell a child or teenager how to play with their toys. It's like getting a dog to play with a kid's toy. They need to realise that she is a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL, not a dog or robot.
-6.18 She's not interested or happy. I bet it won't be long before she loses her temper and yells.

-6.23 Again, she is not interested. She did not want to give her mum a hi 5.
-6.28 Looking even more sad. I don't think she wanted help with the toy in particular, she wanted help with making sure she was being listened to (help me get away from my horrible mother)
-6.31 You can see the frustration on her face
-6.36 More commands and she was reluctant to give her mum hi 5. When her mum says "I'm so proud of you" she's thinking "I don't care, I did this all for the bloody camera to make money. You exploited me again and I wish it would stop right now before my mental health gets worse!"

-6.41 Signing break again. She's like "I know what it is but I don't have to sign it as I want a break from filming! If I sign break then you give me one. Simple."
-6.43 She's attempting to find a way to sign "Leave me alone" except she's not sure so uses the food signs as it's what she knows best. Why don't you teach her to sign that too?
-6.45 That is a sign for break, not pretzel. She's clearly fed up of the camera now. I'm surprised she's bottled it all in as I would have really lost it if that was me.
-6.59 She is clearly not interested in the game. I think she's probably fed up of her parents seeing as they wound her up so much
-7.16 She looks sad there. She's probably fed up of doing these "tricks" for the vlog
-7.20 Let her explore and play with it in her own way. She doesn't always have to do things the standard NT way
-7.29 Again, let her play her own way. We have our own way of seeing the world and it's ok to play with things and explore things in a different way to others. Abbie is no exception.
-7.34 She is clearly unhappy. Probably getting fed up.
-7.38 Does she have to wait? Let her enjoy it how she likes, A-hole.
-7.43 Here comes the yelling. She's starting to get a bit frustrated. They're definitely pushing her buttons there.
-7.48 Instead of addressing the frustration and thinking to pause the game, they're making her carry on. I bet that doesn't sit well with poor Abbie there.
-7.54 What do you mean "Leave it"? Let her play with it. Autistic people like to explore things and fidget with them. I do it a lot and my parents don't mind. Where's her stim toys?

-8.04 She's clearly reluctant to have her turn. Again, blatant disregard for her feelings from both parents. Correct performance of task and content comes before feelings in their eyes.
-8.16 Abbie still looking sad and not interested. In her head she's probably thinking "Please, for the love of God, when will this thing stop?"
-8.21 She clearly doesn't want to have her turn again. She's like "Nope, I'm not having my turn. You've wound me up so much that I'm not interested in playing anymore."
-8.25 She doesn't want to pull the stick out. Be parents and ask if she's ok, and stop the game if she's not happy. Nobody wants to play a game when they're miserable.
-8.40 Abbie's like "I don't care who won this stupid game. That was like watching paint dry for me "
-8.45 She's like "I'm not giving you a bloody hi 5. You've got no maternal bone in your body"
-8.51 She doesn't look like she's enjoying Connect 4 either. She's clearly had enough of the camera. Just leave the poor girl alone and stick her favourite movie on the telly fgs!!

-8.53 She doesn't have to wait. Let her put the counters in and play it how she likes. She doesn't have to play it the standard NT way.
-9.02 She's thinking "For goodness sake,mum, let me put the bloody counter in!"
-9.10 She's like "I don't care whether I've won or not. I'm not playing those stupid games anymore! This is just for content and cash, not to make me happy."

Remember when Josh said kids are not content? That's just what he means there.

-9.14 Of course she doesn't want to keep going. The look on her face says it all. There's not been one "What's up?" or "Are you ok?" from both parents. Poor girl.
-9.21 Let her have her ipad. That is how she communicates, you twonkhead. She's trying to communicate that she's had enough but you're making her carry on. That's torture.
-9.26 She's clearly reluctant to play. How about asking her if she wants to stop, Pigcilla, instead of forcing another game on her?
-9.30 Reluctantly putting the counters in while inside she's thinking "Can I please get a break now? I want my music and privacy and I'm hungry."
-9.38 I think her mum deserved the block given the way she had been treating her the whole time
-9.49 She's thinking "I'm not interested in how many reds you've got. What part of I've had enough do you not understand?"
-10.00 Abbie is still not happy. She doesn't have to continue playing the game you idiots. If she really was enjoying the game, she'd be smiling and laughing.
-10.16 She's thinking "I'm going to beat my mum on purpose just to annoy the crap out of her as she annoyed the crap out of me"
-10.27 She's had enough
-10.40 Her putting the last two red counters in was her signal for saying she's done with the game for good.
-10.45 She's like "I don't love you, mum. You've never shown me any real love compared to my brother."
-10.48 She's thinking "I don't care. I'm done for good."

-10.52 She doesn't want to do any more "table tasks", A-hole. Turn the camera off and GIVE HER SOME SPACE!!
-10.59 She would rather play with the Connect 4 than the shapes but as she pleases, without her parents or a camera in her face
-11.02 She's like "No, I don't want to do anything again. I want to leave". Again, taking away an important form of communication. Let her have her bloody ipad!! Git.
-11.12 Let her go at her own pace. Why is her dad's arm in her face?
-11.17 Finally Abbie has had enough and she communicates it by turning the lights off. That is her way of saying "I can't take it anymore".
-11.20 Finally she's getting what she wanted the most-telly. They could have picked this up earlier but their content and $$$ came first. Bumholes.
-11.30 She's finally happy that she's away from the camera. Her sounds say it all.
-11.42 "Think outside the box" yet you're not letting her think outside the box with how she plays with her stuff. And you're doing your usual dog commands with her yet again for every single thing she does except when she's watching telly or listening to music.
-11.51 These claps in the background are probably those of frustration given all she's been through in the vlog
-11.56 So she's working on turn taking, but they're not working on letting her be herself both at home and at school.
-12.03 Talking about her as though she's not there. I wish they'd do it privately as it makes Abbie mad. Luckily the music is drowning this out for her.

-12.11 She's clearly not happy on that sofa
-12.14 She's like "No, you're not asking me any questions. I'm overwhelmed. Now leave me the hell alone."
-12.17 She looks like she doesn't give a toss. She clearly doesn't like her so-called "table tasks". She'd like them if they just let her play her way.

-12.20 For goodness sake, put the goddamn music on and stop filming!!
-12.21 She's just looked away from the camera and signed doughnut. She's not interested in what her dad has to say at all.
-12.26 She's like "I don't care. Now put my music on before I break that camera."
-12.29 Shut up A-hole and listen to your child. It's not that hard to press the off switch on your camera and turn music on. Leave the poor girl alone.
-12.32 She's more interested in her music than the question. If I was her dad, I'd be switching her music on right away and asking what she wanted to listen to. Now why has she not got her favourite singers on her ipad so she can request to listen to them?
-12.35 I don't think she really does. Her facial expression is saying "Leave me alone and turn on my bloody music before I really lose my temper"

-12.39 Leave her hands alone and stop asking questions. She wants PRIVACY
-12.42 She's like "I don't care who buys this stuff. I just want to be left in peace. What part of that do you not get?"
-12.48 She did this sign to indicate that she's done with filming. You've got to read between the lines here, Maaasives.
-12.51 She's like "I don't want to go to Target. I want my music on and I want to be left in peace."
-12.57 She actually doesn't. It's too overwhelming for her. She clearly didn't enjoy her shopping trip there so how can you say she loves Target when it's too overwhelming for her? You don't know really what she loves.
-13.01 "I'm proud of you". She's like "I don't care. You made me do this for the leghumpers and camera."
-13.06 Let her have a light snack. Sometimes I have snacks after dinner.
-13.08 Signing music again and then 'go'. That's her saying "Go away" not "Go outside"
-13.15 She clearly sounds fed up as she signs for the shower. Stop filming and listen to her for once! She wants music and she doesn't want to be on camera anymore. Put it on and close your vlog, bumhole.
-13.19 She's like "Yeah, without the camera."
-13.23 I don't think she wants to play any more games. She wants to relax and enjoy her music IN PRIVATE.
-13.25 She looks sad and is thinking "I'm not giving you a thumbs up. I'm done with this crap."
-13.29 She doesn't want to say goodbye to anyone. Leave her be you stupid man.
-13.32 He's really winding her up, hence why she looked away. Stop forcing her to do tricks she doesn't want to do. She is a 15 year old human being, not a dog.
-13.37 I swear he's doing this on purpose, zooming in on Abbie's sad face and putting her hand right near it. Imagine how uncomfortable she must be feeling. Then he manipulates her hand yet again. No bodily autonomy for the poor girl.

After the beep:
-13.42 She's like "No mum, I don't want to give you a hug." Stop forcing hugs, Piggy.
-13.45 Giving her mum the look as if to say "You're not hugging me. My body is mine."
-13.48 She's like "I don't care" and proceeds to explore the toy.
-13.50 That was a clear "no" as her mum rubbed her back. I don't think she wanted to be touched.
-13.52 She's thinking "I'd rather eat crisps than give people like you hugs. In fact, you don't deserve one, you fat pig."
-13.56 The grimace says it all. That's her "Don't mess with me" face. I love how Abbie can see right through her mum and spot nonsense from a mile away even though she's nonverbal.
-13.59 She's clearly not interested in a hug or kiss. She's probably sitting there thinking "Shut up, mum."
-14.04 She's thinking "Alright, I'll do it then." after hearing "Abigail Lorraine". Why don't you just leave her, Piggy, if she's not interested in showing affection. It's called respecting your daughter's boundaries you twit.
-14.07 These are not happy sounds. She's thinking "I'm not giving you a kiss, you fat slob."

Overall review:

Again, they forced her to do things she didn't want to do. She did not enjoy her shopping trip nor did she enjoy her games. Again, using her for content and cash to impress their beloved leghumpers. Why don't they get some simple, educational games for her and not train her or talk to her like a dog when they do play them with her so that she actually enjoys them?

Sorry for the long winded post there but that's just my honest opinion as an autistic person

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The sisterhood is an Everlasting bond that transcends our gimmicky make-up pitches (lipstick horoscope??, Shirley temple - now that gives me a pedalo vibe)

I see the Ten.19 disassication, I wonder (someone here said this recently) if it
F70032CF-5106-4DDE-A041-B84CC0873B49.jpeg
was a conscious uncoupling. 😀 or a nasty bitchy thing.

I wonder if this has anything to do with anything. 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The cringe level on Silly Putty and things, is about a 6 out of 10.
Screenshot_20210222-180134_YouTube.jpg

First of all she look like a linebacker. Burn that top woman.
20210222_181541.jpg

She said that the spice that she's using is not sponsored. And yet it's in the description, and she's using it in the video.
Screenshot_20210222-180424_YouTube.jpg

She said 20 minutes, not once but twice, she's an idiot so Assa I had to put in 12 minutes.
Screenshot_20210222-180838_YouTube.jpg

She considers this parmesan cheese. OMG.

Before she cooked any of the chicken wings she tossed it vegetable oil and prepared garlic from a bottle. She can't even be bothered to cut up fresh garlic. And then added salt and pepper. She's too stupid to realize that she has to put flour or cornstarch on her wings. Ridiculous.

For the begged comments she asked people what type of chicken wings they like flats or drums:
20210222_182438.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The sisterhood is an Everlasting bond that transcends our gimmicky make-up pitches (lipstick horoscope??, Shirley temple - now that gives me a pedalo vibe)

I see the Ten.19 disassication, I wonder (someone here said this recently) if it View attachment 451165was a conscious uncoupling. 😀 or a nasty bitchy thing.

Also if you see someone talking nonstop about a movement it means they are full of crap...run for the hills

Reactions: 14
Oldest trick in the book. 🙄🙄🙄 Look how far the bottom is pulled out from the wall.
6539FC6F-56AE-457F-AC5D-59ACA4F691CC.jpeg
E81D623B-EE8F-47E8-AD1B-A69660F17D39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hey everyone, sorry I'm a bit late to the party but here's my review of yesterday's vlog. Note that I'm watching as an autistic person:

-0:09 Abbie looking unhappy and fed up with the camera as usual. That's the last thing she wants when she gets up in the morning.
-0.18 Her dad says she is happy but her facial expression clearly states otherwise. She's thinking "Of course I'm not happy because I've got a bloody camera in my face and you didn't ask me"
-0.36 "Pretend like you're happy to be awake". She clearly cannot pretend as the sadness is real.
-0.45 She is clearly not enjoying having her hair done in front of the camera. Her facial expression is saying "Give me some damn privacy!"
-0.49 When her dad says "Did I do a good job?" she is thinking "I don't care whether you did a good job or not. My hair may look nicely done but stop zooming in on my face and leave me alone. I don't want to be in your stupid vlog!"
-1.18 Terrible singing there
-1.23 She clearly doesn't want a hug. I wish her parents would stop forcing hugs. My parents never really did this to me. They need to learn the meaning of the word consent

Please note that I skipped the parts that were the least interesting

-2.24 She seems a little more smiley here. Probably because she's outdoors or fascinated by nature. I'm not sure.
-2.36 In her head she's thinking "I'm not doing awesome really. This school does not really do me any favours as they don't accept me for who I am because of the stupid ABA"
-2.42 She sounds like she's saying "no" there. She clearly doesn't want to go to Target as it's a place that's too overwhelming. Why are they taking her? If she has to go, she could at least do with sensory aids to help her block out the things that overwhelm her the most.
-2.49 She's clearly not interested in the games or being in the shop. She's thinking "Can I go home now? This is too overwhelming. I told you I hate busy shops"
-2.50-2.53 Talking to her like she is a dog again. Why don't you say instead "Do you want to go and get it off the shelf or shall I? Maybe you can put it in your trolley?" And where is her ipad for yes/no responses?
-3.05 Piggy mentions she was looking at Ker-Plunk for fine motor skills. Why doesn't she ask Abbie if she's interested first? She's old enough to make her own decisions. She's 15.
-3.14 I may have spoke too soon. She's clearly too overwhelmed to pay attention to what is being said as she is not enjoying being there at all. Her face is saying "Get me out of here and turn that stupid camera off before I lose my rag"
-3.23 She's thinking "It won't be fun especially if I play these games with you two as you're just going to bark orders at me like I'm a dog. Just treat me like a human and it'll be more fun for me"

-3.30 The trolley wheel is stuck. Instead of saying "Oops, you're stuck. Here, let me just move it out of the way so that you can keep pushing", they say "fix it", without giving any explanation as to how or why. Again, it's like getting a dog to push a trolley. I hate the way these parents talk to her.

-3.43 Most autistic people find eye contact uncomfortable and painful. She clearly doesn't want to look at the camera or her dad or be filmed. In her head she's probably thinking "How long until we leave? I'm getting fed up of the sensory overload now!"
-3.47 That comment was uncalled for. She can like whatever she wants. No toy is ever "too young" for her. Fun fact: I played with dolls until I was Abbie's age. She's never too old for the toys she likes.
-3.51 She's finding the mask uncomfortable. I wonder if autistic people can be exempt from wearing them due to their sensory issues in America? In the UK we have the sunflower lanyard.
-4.08 Her face is saying "I want to get out of here". She's clearly bored and uncomfortable and her parents aren't addressing it. Poor girl.

-4.21 She's clearly not interested in what's being shown as she too overwhelmed. Have they not heard of online shopping? They could easily get these things on Amazon and then Abbie would pay more attention to what is being bought and she'd be less overloaded. She's probably also fed up of not being able to breathe with her mask on which is why she's put it below her nose.

-4.28 She's still not interested in what is being shown to her. In her head she's thinking "Please can I go home now? This is all too much :("
-4.37 She doesn't give a toss about the weights. I can tell by her facial expression.
4.42 I wish there were exemptions so that she doesn't have to deal with the discomfort. It's probably a sensory issue for her. However, it would also help if they could explain why she has to wear the mask over her mouth and nose rather than just her mouth. They never explain why she has to do anything, they just say "Do this." Context is important here.
-4.49 Let her handle the weight in the way she wants, you stupid git. She doesn't have to put it "up high". My parents never told me how to handle things when testing them at the shops, I just explored them in my own way. Let Abbie do the same.
-4.53 She sounds distressed. Her parents' demands are getting too much for her. She's thinking "I'm not putting that bloody weight up high just to make good content for your vlog. Now get me home ASAP!"
-4.57 Now her dad is manipulating her arm. Let go of her arm you stupid man. She is not a robot or a toy. If my dad did this to me, I would be really annoyed. Stop making her perform tricks for the camera.
-5.01 It was clearly not successful for Abbie. You're saying you're proud of her while disregarding the fact that she was overwhelmed and hated every minute of being there.
-5.09 I thought she didn't like coffee. I think she wants to go home
-5.13 Her face is saying "Leave me alone". Making her perform more tricks for the camera again.
-5.28 Isn't that an invasion of her personal space? Let her eat her snack in peace.
-5.33 Let go of her hands and let her play with the objects in her own way. Again, they are training her like a dog. In her head she's thinking "Let go of my hands, mum. I'm not going to push just to make you two happy"
-5.36 She is clearly not having it. Leave the poor girl alone for goodness sake!
-5.38 She doesn't want to do it again. They never just let Abbie have fun with the toys or enjoy them in her own way. Even with stuff that's supposed to be fun, it's "Do this! Do that!" There is no real bond with her and they don't have proper conversations with her. Talk about what she's doing and play with her, not command her.
-5.42 She's thinking "Help me! I'm not pushing anything you stupid woman!"
-5.47 Asking for a break. However, A & P are more interested in whether she can perform the trick correctly for the camera than actually meeting her needs. For God's sake, put the camera down and give her a break!
-5.50 She's clearly fed up and looking sad, but her cold "mother" does not think for one moment to ask her what's wrong and if she's ok. My mum would have noticed it right away and asked her what's wrong. They never ask Abbie if she's ok. It's sad she hasn't really got anyone to reach out to for emotional support.
-5.54 Let go of her hand you stupid woman. She's too sad and overwhelmed to pull anything apart. Turn off the camera and leave her be.
-5.58 Abbie's like "I'm not putting anything together! Now leave me alone. I want my privacy"
-6.03 Her mum says "You've got this girl" while totally disregarding the fact that she's sad. Come on Priscilla, be a mother and attend to your child who's crying out for emotional support.
-6.12 Finally some comfort but there's no need to ask her "Ready?" How about saying "Do you want me to leave you alone?" for once?
-6.15 She's like "I'm not putting anything together". They are forcing her to do this task their way. It's Abbie's toy, let her enjoy it how she likes. You can't tell a child or teenager how to play with their toys. It's like getting a dog to play with a kid's toy. They need to realise that she is a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL, not a dog or robot.
-6.18 She's not interested or happy. I bet it won't be long before she loses her temper and yells.

-6.23 Again, she is not interested. She did not want to give her mum a hi 5.
-6.28 Looking even more sad. I don't think she wanted help with the toy in particular, she wanted help with making sure she was being listened to (help me get away from my horrible mother)
-6.31 You can see the frustration on her face
-6.36 More commands and she was reluctant to give her mum hi 5. When her mum says "I'm so proud of you" she's thinking "I don't care, I did this all for the bloody camera to make money. You exploited me again and I wish it would stop right now before my mental health gets worse!"

-6.41 Signing break again. She's like "I know what it is but I don't have to sign it as I want a break from filming! If I sign break then you give me one. Simple."
-6.43 She's attempting to find a way to sign "Leave me alone" except she's not sure so uses the food signs as it's what she knows best. Why don't you teach her to sign that too?
-6.45 That is a sign for break, not pretzel. She's clearly fed up of the camera now. I'm surprised she's bottled it all in as I would have really lost it if that was me.
-6.59 She is clearly not interested in the game. I think she's probably fed up of her parents seeing as they wound her up so much
-7.16 She looks sad there. She's probably fed up of doing these "tricks" for the vlog
-7.20 Let her explore and play with it in her own way. She doesn't always have to do things the standard NT way
-7.29 Again, let her play her own way. We have our own way of seeing the world and it's ok to play with things and explore things in a different way to others. Abbie is no exception.
-7.34 She is clearly unhappy. Probably getting fed up.
-7.38 Does she have to wait? Let her enjoy it how she likes, A-hole.
-7.43 Here comes the yelling. She's starting to get a bit frustrated. They're definitely pushing her buttons there.
-7.48 Instead of addressing the frustration and thinking to pause the game, they're making her carry on. I bet that doesn't sit well with poor Abbie there.
-7.54 What do you mean "Leave it"? Let her play with it. Autistic people like to explore things and fidget with them. I do it a lot and my parents don't mind. Where's her stim toys?

-8.04 She's clearly reluctant to have her turn. Again, blatant disregard for her feelings from both parents. Correct performance of task and content comes before feelings in their eyes.
-8.16 Abbie still looking sad and not interested. In her head she's probably thinking "Please, for the love of God, when will this thing stop?"
-8.21 She clearly doesn't want to have her turn again. She's like "Nope, I'm not having my turn. You've wound me up so much that I'm not interested in playing anymore."
-8.25 She doesn't want to pull the stick out. Be parents and ask if she's ok, and stop the game if she's not happy. Nobody wants to play a game when they're miserable.
-8.40 Abbie's like "I don't care who won this stupid game. That was like watching paint dry for me "
-8.45 She's like "I'm not giving you a bloody hi 5. You've got no maternal bone in your body"
-8.51 She doesn't look like she's enjoying Connect 4 either. She's clearly had enough of the camera. Just leave the poor girl alone and stick her favourite movie on the telly fgs!!

-8.53 She doesn't have to wait. Let her put the counters in and play it how she likes. She doesn't have to play it the standard NT way.
-9.02 She's thinking "For goodness sake,mum, let me put the bloody counter in!"
-9.10 She's like "I don't care whether I've won or not. I'm not playing those stupid games anymore! This is just for content and cash, not to make me happy."

Remember when Josh said kids are not content? That's just what he means there.

-9.14 Of course she doesn't want to keep going. The look on her face says it all. There's not been one "What's up?" or "Are you ok?" from both parents. Poor girl.
-9.21 Let her have her ipad. That is how she communicates, you twonkhead. She's trying to communicate that she's had enough but you're making her carry on. That's torture.
-9.26 She's clearly reluctant to play. How about asking her if she wants to stop, Pigcilla, instead of forcing another game on her?
-9.30 Reluctantly putting the counters in while inside she's thinking "Can I please get a break now? I want my music and privacy and I'm hungry."
-9.38 I think her mum deserved the block given the way she had been treating her the whole time
-9.49 She's thinking "I'm not interested in how many reds you've got. What part of I've had enough do you not understand?"
-10.00 Abbie is still not happy. She doesn't have to continue playing the game you idiots. If she really was enjoying the game, she'd be smiling and laughing.
-10.16 She's thinking "I'm going to beat my mum on purpose just to annoy the crap out of her as she annoyed the crap out of me"
-10.27 She's had enough
-10.40 Her putting the last two red counters in was her signal for saying she's done with the game for good.
-10.45 She's like "I don't love you, mum. You've never shown me any real love compared to my brother."
-10.48 She's thinking "I don't care. I'm done for good."

-10.52 She doesn't want to do any more "table tasks", A-hole. Turn the camera off and GIVE HER SOME SPACE!!
-10.59 She would rather play with the Connect 4 than the shapes but as she pleases, without her parents or a camera in her face
-11.02 She's like "No, I don't want to do anything again. I want to leave". Again, taking away an important form of communication. Let her have her bloody ipad!! Git.
-11.12 Let her go at her own pace. Why is her dad's arm in her face?
-11.17 Finally Abbie has had enough and she communicates it by turning the lights off. That is her way of saying "I can't take it anymore".
-11.20 Finally she's getting what she wanted the most-telly. They could have picked this up earlier but their content and $$$ came first. Bumholes.
-11.30 She's finally happy that she's away from the camera. Her sounds say it all.
-11.42 "Think outside the box" yet you're not letting her think outside the box with how she plays with her stuff. And you're doing your usual dog commands with her yet again for every single thing she does except when she's watching telly or listening to music.
-11.51 These claps in the background are probably those of frustration given all she's been through in the vlog
-11.56 So she's working on turn taking, but they're not working on letting her be herself both at home and at school.
-12.03 Talking about her as though she's not there. I wish they'd do it privately as it makes Abbie mad. Luckily the music is drowning this out for her.

-12.11 She's clearly not happy on that sofa
-12.14 She's like "No, you're not asking me any questions. I'm overwhelmed. Now leave me the hell alone."
-12.17 She looks like she doesn't give a toss. She clearly doesn't like her so-called "table tasks". She'd like them if they just let her play her way.

-12.20 For goodness sake, put the goddamn music on and stop filming!!
-12.21 She's just looked away from the camera and signed doughnut. She's not interested in what her dad has to say at all.
-12.26 She's like "I don't care. Now put my music on before I break that camera."
-12.29 Shut up A-hole and listen to your child. It's not that hard to press the off switch on your camera and turn music on. Leave the poor girl alone.
-12.32 She's more interested in her music than the question. If I was her dad, I'd be switching her music on right away and asking what she wanted to listen to. Now why has she not got her favourite singers on her ipad so she can request to listen to them?
-12.35 I don't think she really does. Her facial expression is saying "Leave me alone and turn on my bloody music before I really lose my temper"

-12.39 Leave her hands alone and stop asking questions. She wants PRIVACY
-12.42 She's like "I don't care who buys this stuff. I just want to be left in peace. What part of that do you not get?"
-12.48 She did this sign to indicate that she's done with filming. You've got to read between the lines here, Maaasives.
-12.51 She's like "I don't want to go to Target. I want my music on and I want to be left in peace."
-12.57 She actually doesn't. It's too overwhelming for her. She clearly didn't enjoy her shopping trip there so how can you say she loves Target when it's too overwhelming for her? You don't know really what she loves.
-13.01 "I'm proud of you". She's like "I don't care. You made me do this for the leghumpers and camera."
-13.06 Let her have a light snack. Sometimes I have snacks after dinner.
-13.08 Signing music again and then 'go'. That's her saying "Go away" not "Go outside"
-13.15 She clearly sounds fed up as she signs for the shower. Stop filming and listen to her for once! She wants music and she doesn't want to be on camera anymore. Put it on and close your vlog, bumhole.
-13.19 She's like "Yeah, without the camera."
-13.23 I don't think she wants to play any more games. She wants to relax and enjoy her music IN PRIVATE.
-13.25 She looks sad and is thinking "I'm not giving you a thumbs up. I'm done with this crap."
-13.29 She doesn't want to say goodbye to anyone. Leave her be you stupid man.
-13.32 He's really winding her up, hence why she looked away. Stop forcing her to do tricks she doesn't want to do. She is a 15 year old human being, not a dog.
-13.37 I swear he's doing this on purpose, zooming in on Abbie's sad face and putting her hand right near it. Imagine how uncomfortable she must be feeling. Then he manipulates her hand yet again. No bodily autonomy for the poor girl.

After the beep:
-13.42 She's like "No mum, I don't want to give you a hug." Stop forcing hugs, Piggy.
-13.45 Giving her mum the look as if to say "You're not hugging me. My body is mine."
-13.48 She's like "I don't care" and proceeds to explore the toy.
-13.50 That was a clear "no" as her mum rubbed her back. I don't think she wanted to be touched.
-13.52 She's thinking "I'd rather eat crisps than give people like you hugs. In fact, you don't deserve one, you fat pig."
-13.56 The grimace says it all. That's her "Don't mess with me" face. I love how Abbie can see right through her mum and spot nonsense from a mile away even though she's nonverbal.
-13.59 She's clearly not interested in a hug or kiss. She's probably sitting there thinking "Shut up, mum."
-14.04 She's thinking "Alright, I'll do it then." after hearing "Abigail Lorraine". Why don't you just leave her, Piggy, if she's not interested in showing affection. It's called respecting your daughter's boundaries you twit.
-14.07 These are not happy sounds. She's thinking "I'm not giving you a kiss, you fat slob."

Overall review:

Again, they forced her to do things she didn't want to do. She did not enjoy her shopping trip nor did she enjoy her games. Again, using her for content and cash to impress their beloved leghumpers. Why don't they get some simple, educational games for her and not train her or talk to her like a dog when they do play them with her so that she actually enjoys them?

Sorry for the long winded post there but that's just my honest opinion as an autistic person
That's a lot of words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I see the Ten.19 disassication, I wonder (someone here said this recently) if it View attachment 451165was a conscious uncoupling. 😀 or a nasty bitchy thing.

Presuming that Ten19 was the wine MLM Priscilla was planning on having a MLM party for, it wouldn't surprise me that Priscilla cancelled it for bad blood or whatever. From what I've read here Priscilla isn't very friendly with other Hunbots.

Reactions: 10
The weights thing really pisses me off. I know there is speculation Abby may have ehlers danlos syndrome, a connective tissue disorder. I have this as well. If she has this her joints can dislocate easily. The fact that they know she has low tone and they are doing this kind of thing without a physical therapists help makes me nervous. Even when I was fit and playing multiple sports, I couldn’t lift and hold a 3lb weight above my head without my shoulders wanting to slide out. They just assume these “exercises” are safe, why not go to an actual pt? Because you didn’t follow through with anything and got dropped by Medicaid? So you would actually have to pay out of pocket for her? Not to mention the fact that she doesn’t even understand why she washes her hair, nor could she ever be trusted to do it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The cringe level on Silly Putty and things, is about a 6 out of 10.
View attachment 451181
First of all she look like a linebacker. Burn that top woman.
View attachment 451185
She said that the spice that she's using is not sponsored. And yet it's in the description, and she's using it in the video.
View attachment 451187
She said 20 minutes, not once but twice, she's an idiot so Assa I had to put in 12 minutes.
View attachment 451189
She considers this parmesan cheese. OMG.

Before she cooked any of the chicken wings she tossed it vegetable oil and prepared garlic from a bottle. She can't even be bothered to cut up fresh garlic. And then added salt and pepper. She's too stupid to realize that she has to put flour or cornstarch on her wings. Ridiculous.

For the begged comments she asked people what type of chicken wings they like flats or drums:
View attachment 451201
I had to go watch her chicken wing video....she's a mess!
#1. She doesn't know the difference between drum sticks and wings.
#2. She definitely doesn't know how to blend flavors.
#3. The way she adds spices, dry or fresh, makes me cringe.
#4. She may be a Pioneer Woman wanna-be but, she's got a long, long, long way to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did her pinky toe take after her pinky finger??
Whoa ! That is just disturbing ! Are her toes webbed ? Does she have gills ? Has she ever had genetic testing ?

I had to go watch her chicken wing video....she's a mess!
#1. She doesn't know the difference between drum sticks and wings.
#2. She definitely doesn't know how to blend flavors.
#3. The way she adds spices, dry or fresh, makes me cringe.
#4. She may be a Pioneer Woman wanna-be but, she's got a long, long, long way to go!
Hi Guyths , Cilla's a " Chef " ( In her own mind )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t remember the video or even the time frame, but they were still living in their rental and were out somewhere with Brandy and sat on a bench. One of the parents mentioned Abbie’s autism and it sounded like Brandy quietly said, “and all the other things going on” or something like that. They ignored her and kept on talking.

Does anyone know the video I mean?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The weights thing really pisses me off. I know there is speculation Abby may have ehlers danlos syndrome, a connective tissue disorder. I have this as well. If she has this her joints can dislocate easily. The fact that they know she has low tone and they are doing this kind of thing without a physical therapists help makes me nervous. Even when I was fit and playing multiple sports, I couldn’t lift and hold a 3lb weight above my head without my shoulders wanting to slide out. They just assume these “exercises” are safe, why not go to an actual pt? Because you didn’t follow through with anything and got dropped by Medicaid? So you would actually have to pay out of pocket for her? Not to mention the fact that she doesn’t even understand why she washes her hair, nor could she ever be trusted to do it alone.
Good point. And if Abbie were to get injured and be in pain how would they know? They ignore her communication as it is. I used to feel like they would know if she was in pain but not anymore. Poor Abbie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I brought this up a while back, and have seen others notice it too. Why is Abbie NEVER asking to go to the bathroom anymore? It's so strange that she omits this sign as she scrolls through her limited signs. What happened to the bathroom sign? Was the sign so overlooked, and shot down by Asa and P that Abbie just decided to retire the bathroom sign?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.