Fathering Autism #72 Cilla Suey with sunglasses and jowls was not #1 with the MLM gals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Priscilla all of a sudden posting so many Tik Toks of Abbie? Money, I’m sure. There’s no platform that they won’t try to use to make money off Abbie. And why can’t they ever leave the poor girl alone and let her enjoy her table tasks without a camera in her face? I’m at least happy to see her doing something besides rocking on the couch by herself. I think Abbie would do so much better with tasks if she didn’t have them in her face hollering “come on sweet girl. Good job.”
At the end of the 1.0M followers vlog, Priscilla explained why she has "transitioned" her TikTok to autism and Abbie.

Starts at 19:10 mark:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I am not surprised. I use to enjoy the vlog. Even though John, the dad, would seem pretty self absorbed and tended to overrun and overwhelm people. Often Nicky. But then he went off on a person, who it was obviously either special needs or not a native english speaker, calling them a hater and acting cocky. And encouraging other commenters to be nasty to them. It stunk so bad of how Ass treats every single person who doesn't kiss his ass and praise them that I unsubscribed that moment and never watched another video.

Hopefully they stop mimicking FA. They already shared information about Nicky no one should know (such as puberty things and why he can't hug girls for long) which is no different than us knowing about Abigails puberty and diapers.

It's not a good look... the Maasholes are not the type of trash to idolize.
She IS slow. Remember when she was trying to get her hooves into the pelaton pedals?! She's definitely not playing with a full deck- neither is Summer.
My thoughts exactly!

Now Thilla, make sure you have all those food labels facing the camera for potential sponsors!!!

Ugh!!!! I hate these people!! 😡
That's probably Asa's doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is Priscilla all of a sudden posting so many Tik Toks of Abbie? Money, I’m sure. There’s no platform that they won’t try to use to make money off Abbie. And why can’t they ever leave the poor girl alone and let her enjoy her table tasks without a camera in her face? I’m at least happy to see her doing something besides rocking on the couch by herself. I think Abbie would do so much better with tasks if she didn’t have them in her face hollering “come on sweet girl. Good job.”
Definitely for the money! No one wants to see her fat ass dancing on TikTok. So now she sticks Abby on there and boom! Numbers go up! Makes me so angry! Abbie deserves so much more! And now they’ll be putting games out on the kitchen island more often to entertain the folks at TikTok. Not to please their daughter. Disgusting humans! 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I think Shay Butler shows that it is possible to do YouTube the rest of your life. He's screwed up a lot the last few years but just started vlogging again. People will watch just to see the train wreck of other lives.
Just like everything, people have a short memory, the Shaytards could bounce back, but the problem is most of the kids are teenagers now, and they're not really interested in doing daily vlogs. Shay made a lot of money from that Maker deal with Disney. So he's not interested in YouTube money.

Reactions: 3
Damn, thats disappointing. I used to watch them regularly, but stopped a couple months ago because of the way she thumbs her nose at Covid. I used to really like her, and I love Kaidale. That kid has made so much progress and I enjoyed seeing him grow. He has been steadily learning new words, his behaviors have improved- she'd be a fool to remove him from school while he is doing so well. I hope she doesnt lose focus on whats important and end up like A&P.
:( :(
I am sure Asa convinced her a break is good for Kaidale this way any progress he has made or will make will stop and then his autism princess won’t be shown as not progressing at all. For some reason they will not accept that she has IDD and has pretty much reached her prime. They only teach her food choices on her iPad, never do you see them at least teaching the table top tasks she had done in the past at school. The two younger kids they had Abbie buddy up with have surpassed her( Ella and Kaidale). I have never understood why they have zero friends with parents of children the same age as Abbie. They are either elementary school age or above the legal drinking and voting age.

I am sure Asa convinced her a break is good for Kaidale this way any progress he has made or will make will stop and then his autism princess won’t be shown as not progressing at all. For some reason they will not accept that she has IDD and has pretty much reached her prime. They only teach her food choices on her iPad, never do you see them at least teaching the table top tasks she had done in the past at school. The two younger kids they had Abbie buddy up with have surpassed her( Ella and Kaidale). I have never understood why they have zero friends with parents of children the same age as Abbie. They are either elementary school age or above the legal drinking and voting age.
I don’t know how they have friends at all. And I’m not convinced any of the friends they have aren’t just ‘work associates’ all trying to make money/get clicks off each other. What happened to the couple that went out on the boat with them and Asssa was beaming about this rekindled friendship? Long gone now...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Another tiktok.
First of all, this dumbass can't even cut a TikTok to music right

Second of all, Abbie finishes and immediately signs for a drink...is she doing this puzzle because she enjoys it, or because after years of them forcing her to do it she now associates finishing it with getting a treat?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just like everything, people have a short memory, the Shaytards could bounce back, but the problem is most of the kids are teenagers now, and they're not really interested in doing daily vlogs. Shay made a lot of money from that Maker deal with Disney. So he's not interested in YouTube money.
And his kids are all obnoxious. They were raised as internet celebrities and it has warped their realities. They are considered the first family of youtubd... and show how throwing your life, and kids, on the internet negatively affects your life and your children. He pulls numbers now only because people have watched them for so long and they were at the ground floor of daily vlogging. The entire family are just annoying and people just watch for nostalgia.

But Ass and the Maasholes don't have the talent or charisma that Shay does... even now. The only interesting one is Abigail and they know it... and they just treat her as a prop or a pet to do tricks.

Second of all, Abbie finishes and immediately signs for a drink...is she doing this puzzle because she enjoys it, or because after years of them forcing her to do it she now associates finishing it with getting a treat?
She might just be thirsty too. Theres probably a nasty coffee close they are forcing her to drink instead of water.... so they can catch it on camera for Dunkin

Reactions: 11

This might answer your question.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
doing so well. I hope she doesnt lose focus
That dip "for those that may be watching their calories" has goat and feta cheese? Yea. They'll be watching plenty of calories add up with that one. She is utterly without a clue.
The amount of sodium these people consume is mind boggling. I would imagine if they cut their sodium in half they would all drop at 30 lbs of water weight that they are retaining.

Reactions: 12

They probably have a donut waiting for her just off screen..its all about the narrative.

“It started as work but think of it as a puzzle for others.”
What is she trying to say??
Priscilla go college but Priscilla no talky very good.
We have been telling that dumb ass Pig that she needs toys out within Abs reach for how long now? 2 years?
At the end of the 1.0M followers vlog, Priscilla explained why she has "transitioned" her TikTok to autism and Abbie.

Starts at 19:10 mark:
doing so well. I hope she doesnt lose focus

The amount of sodium these people consume is mind boggling. I would imagine if they cut their sodium in half they would all drop at 30 lbs of water weight that they are retaining.

Another tiktok.
Piggy trying so hard to get Ab to make her fat ass more $$$ even though Ab can't stsnd her. All the money in the world isn't going to change that Pig. She can see right through all 350 pounds of you.

We have been telling that dumb ass Pig that she needs toys out within Abs reach for how long now? 2 years?

Piggy trying so hard to get Ab to make her fat ass more $$$ even though Ab can't stsnd her. All the money in the world isn't going to change that Pig. She can see right through all 350 pounds of you.
Thread idea**************
Throw a toy on the counter make her work for her treat
Wow Pigfuckles, you are so sweet!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
And his kids are all obnoxious. They were raised as internet celebrities and it has warped their realities. They are considered the first family of youtubd... and show how throwing your life, and kids, on the internet negatively affects your life and your children. He pulls numbers now only because people have watched them for so long and they were at the ground floor of daily vlogging. The entire family are just annoying and people just watch for nostalgia.

But Ass and the Maasholes don't have the talent or charisma that Shay does... even now. The only interesting one is Abigail and they know it... and they just treat her as a prop or a pet to do tricks.

She might just be thirsty too. Theres probably a nasty coffee close they are forcing her to drink instead of water.... so they can catch it on camera for Dunkin
She should be only drinking water, she should have a bottle with water near her at all times. I wonder if they’ve ever tracked how much water she drinks, I’m sure it’s not enough! Poor thing. And don’t say she doesn’t like water Asssa...kids don’t like things but when those things are necessary you teach them. She takes her medicine and I’m sure that wasn’t something she ‘wanted’ to do in the beginning!

• Heart
She should be only drinking water, she should have a bottle with water near her at all times. I wonder if they’ve ever tracked how much water she drinks, I’m sure it’s not enough! Poor thing. And don’t say she doesn’t like water Asssa...kids don’t like things but when those things are necessary you teach them. She takes her medicine and I’m sure that wasn’t something she ‘wanted’ to do in the beginning!
They don't give her alot to drink because its more diaper changes for them. You're supposed to give a child lots of water when potty training so they can actually feel when its time to go. Dumb asses.She never has a drink when she has any of her 50 snacks a day. Never.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.