Fathering Autism #72 Cilla Suey with sunglasses and jowls was not #1 with the MLM gals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice when she had assface open up the jar of gross cheese and he handed it back to her she tried to lift the lid off instead of twisting it off and the look of confusion on her face . Things like this make me think she has special needs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #73 Isaiah’s back with Taj, Ab’s on the I Do Crew, A thinks
he’s He-Man and P needs a new hairdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice when she had assface open up the jar of gross cheese and he handed it back to her she tried to lift the lid off instead of twisting it off and the look of confusion on her face . Things like this make me think she has special needs
She IS slow. Remember when she was trying to get her hooves into the pelaton pedals?! She's definitely not playing with a full deck- neither is Summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"Cut off a chunk of her gut that hangs over the counter" - I almost spat out my hot chocolate! :ROFLMAO:

What sort of bleeping idiot doesn't know that an ONION is a bleeping vegetable?! Doesn't matter what colour/type it is, it's a bleeping vegetable, you fuckwad.
And no Pigfuckles, a strawberry donut is not a fruit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a thread suggestion on this page, and on page 47 from jigsy.
Get to voting or make your own, this thread will be done before the next vlog. 🙂

Reactions: 3
🙄This really says all you need to know🙄 This jack ass cannot identify vegetables, yet she is making these trash “cooking” videos. 🙄
Get back to your She-Pantry Pig, you must be drunk.🐽

View attachment 415178

$100 says this is a Super bowl snack Tinkerhog will not be “dipping” her snout in.🐽

View attachment 415183
That dip "for those that may be watching their calories" has goat and feta cheese? Yea. They'll be watching plenty of calories add up with that one. She is utterly without a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When I got married, we had a ceremony a week before our actual wedding day. I had all of my students and families be part of my day. It was more fun than my actual “day”. The kids were on their best behavior and I loved seeing them all dressed up. I don’t teach autistic kids so I’m not sure what sensory overload Abbie may face.
I'll bet they do a phony ceremony including Abbie for the vlog (which is absolutely ridiculous)

Do NOT "comment down below!" She could care less what your favorite dips are...won't even read them. She just wants the engagement for $$$. Why don't the leghumpers see this by now? 🤦‍♀️
The cocktail vlog was embarrassing. They both looked sloppy, unshowered. They rambled, came across as super awkward. What's the dang point of doing a video if you aren't going to make effort?

Reactions: 18
Do any of you feel that these YouTubers will eventually start losing views and income? That in time people will get sick of these videos and move onto something else? I know there’s always “the next big thing” and everyone will jump to that. But in all reality, do people think these vloggers can rely on YouTube for the rest of their lives to pay for their mansions, cars, trips, etc? Seems crazy to me that these people have so much freakin’ money! And tbh it pisses me off! People work so hard for their families trying to put food on their tables and then you have these asses just holding a camera making thousands upon thousands! Makes me so angry!!!! 😡
I think Shay Butler shows that it is possible to do YouTube the rest of your life. He's screwed up a lot the last few years but just started vlogging again. People will watch just to see the train wreck of other lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well the Maasholes have a new villian now. It was us tattlers now everyone it a DCP fan lol
Raise your hand if you think Asswipe has to tell her what to say ..or he probably just types for her...it's got to be hard to type with hooves.

• Haha
“It started as work but think of it as a puzzle for others.”
What is she trying to say??
Priscilla go college but Priscilla no talky very good.
Trying to say Abbie is too advanced for the puzzle.... sounds like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm willing to bet that Assgunt offered to do all the phitography and video along with Isaiah if she put Ab in the wedding. Or maybe he guilted her into it. He will do anything for content because he knows how boring his vlogs are getting. That day is supposed to be all about the bride....not about Asshole or Ab honking away down the aisle. Maybe he will have her on the show "Say Yes To The Dress" to spread some more autism awareness bullshit. There is no sincerity in anything that slob does anymore. Its all about him and his bank acct.
Please don’t give him any ideas 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion......Another upcoming retreat? Covid precautions will still be obsolete.
Don't forget about this thread title! I think it is pretty good, if I may say so. (If you want to vote for this title, click on the up arrow in the quote box. It will take you to the post to vote.)

Reactions: 10

Another tiktok.
Why is Priscilla all of a sudden posting so many Tik Toks of Abbie? Money, I’m sure. There’s no platform that they won’t try to use to make money off Abbie. And why can’t they ever leave the poor girl alone and let her enjoy her table tasks without a camera in her face? I’m at least happy to see her doing something besides rocking on the couch by herself. I think Abbie would do so much better with tasks if she didn’t have them in her face hollering “come on sweet girl. Good job.”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Raise your hand if you think Asswipe has to tell her what to say ..or he probably just types for her...it's got to be hard to type with hooves.
Big que cards behind that camera. Waits for her to read slowly before moving to the next card. Must be why her videos seem slow. Even on 2x speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.