Fathering Autism #72 Cilla Suey with sunglasses and jowls was not #1 with the MLM gals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a few more pics from the ladies with P in them. Nothing terribly exciting.

The one I wanted to share is one of the slimelife ladies sharing about the pyramid scheme. This is a new narrative You hear all of them parrating now. How every business is a pyramid. They gave up on saying it's not a mlm or a scheme... its the same as every company and it is direct sales. Direct sales is the new buzzword.

All these females are giving scripts to follow. Every single one say the sane lines. Sometimes word for word. It isn't truth it is what they are told they have to say.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I am amused that Josh’s video are coming up as suggested for the leghumpers. Not that there is much hope that the cult members see the light but at least it is out there.

You already know they are reporting videos. Not sure what they are reporting for. You can just tell youtube to remove a video becsuse you don't like it. I hate muckbang nastiness but doesn't mean they should be reported for not bring liked by me lol.

They are looking so hard for their leader to tell them what to do. Waiting to be weaponized. I think it is coming in some way. You know Ass is dieing to lash out (more openly that is)

Do wish that MD chick would stop going into his chat.acting like she is involved in Josh’s videos and trying to advertise he own channel. She is just lessing the validity of what Josh is saying and literally just there for her own agenda. Just a leech.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

The one I wanted to share is one of the slimelife ladies sharing about the pyramid scheme. This is a new narrative You hear all of them parrating now. How every business is a pyramid. They gave up on saying it's not a mlm or a scheme... its the same as every company and it is direct sales. Direct sales is the new buzzword.

All these females are giving scripts to follow. Every single one say the sane lines. Sometimes word for word. It isn't truth it is what they are told they have to say.
It’s a shame that’s the only way they can make friends is joining a cult...why do they push this friends thing so much, sisterhood etc your paying for friends

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am amused that Josh’s video are coming up as suggested for the leghumpers. Not that there is much hope that the cult members see the light but at least it is out there.

You already know they are reporting videos. Not sure what they are reporting for. You can just tell youtube to remove a video becsuse you don't like it. I hate muckbang nastiness but doesn't mean they should be reported for not bring liked by me lol.

They are looking so hard for their leader to tell them what to do. Waiting to be weaponized. I think it is coming in some way. You know Ass is dieing to lash out (more openly that is)

Do wish that MD chick would stop going into his chat.acting like she is involved in Josh’s videos and trying to advertise he own channel. She is just lessing the validity of what Josh is saying and literally just there for her own agenda. Just a leech.
MD is like a cockroach*. She only comes out when there is hope she will get some attention. I have seen several people "correcting" her belief Abbie can speak words, a new video is incoming and being a passive-aggressive bish to those who challenge what she has been saying.

I think it is comical because despite "philosophical differences" here on Tattle, on YouTube we come together as one to stomp on her ridiculousness.

*oh and she won't die after being exterminated. If only we could post gifs...

That was a good title I even voted for it. I however do not feel holding a title name for the next title would be applicable because Isaiah broke his drone in his current vlog. These dumbasses are going to end up doing something stupid that would be more applicable for the next thread.
CONGRATULATIONS THAT1LADY!!!!
Well next time, be my guest and make the next thread. I made a mistake. But @that1lady can make the decision if she wants to resubmit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s a shame that’s the only way they can make friends is joining a cult...why do they push this friends thing so much, sisterhood etc your paying for friends
I think its a way to get the lonely to join. Kind of like in kindergarten. The rude kids always got something from the other kids to be their friend. Could be why I didn't really have friends til 7th grade...

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It gets me that the leghumper hasn’t watch them but knows what they are all about... 🤔
Someone is definitely lying...
Also, I guess the truth hurts, that she wants to taken down... Plus, she thinks Asa can just take down others YouTube videos? What is she on? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

WTH? Is P's head on backwards in the 2nd photo because it sure looks like it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hate the all businesses are pyramids argument. Just because its shaped like one doesn't mean it is. I don't have to rely on others work for my pay. I don't have to work on vacation, con others into joining just to male more money. Plus all them saying they are small business owners is like saying I own a McDonald's I'm a small business owner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well the Maasholes have a new villian now. It was us tattlers now everyone it a DCP fan lol
Again, if they were wise she would not engage with the negative posts - but they just can't help themselves - which just gives more ammunition.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hate the all businesses are pyramids argument. Just because its shaped like one doesn't mean it is. I don't have to rely on others work for my pay. I don't have to work on vacation, con others into joining just to male more money. Plus all them saying they are small business owners is like saying I own a McDonald's I'm a small business owner.
Since they all claim to be small businesses I wonder if any of the applied for covid small business relief. Not to get political (so we won't go there) but there been a lot of shady crap that has happened with all that just in general. We know the Maasholes try to find any scam or loophole. Just look at how many things they say is for business expenses you know they are using for tax deductions.

Could see them claiming covid cause them great hardship and affected their business and income.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah, I am still ticked off at her. Petty? I don't care.
LMAO! She had a good one with Thilla Thuey, I will give her that. She will be back to Tattle bashing soon I am sure. It is her forte’. So no.. not petty.. warranted😻
Hopefully she keeps on over there with Thilla Snacks and snouts though. That is some good reading right there. 😝

• Heart
LMAO! She had a good one with Thilla Thuey, I will give her that. She will be back to Tattle bashing soon I am sure. It is her forte’. So no.. not petty.. warranted😻
Hopefully she keeps on over there with Thilla Snacks and snouts though. That is some good reading right there. 😝
Didn't even notice the name of the commenter guys, sorry. I just read thee comment itself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn't even notice the name of the commenter guys, sorry. I just read thee comment itself
No worries at all!! It makes for some interesting chatting. 🥰 Great screenshots. It is always fun seeing Cilla getting her ass handed to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.