Fathering Autism #72 Cilla Suey with sunglasses and jowls was not #1 with the MLM gals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole idea of people filming children is so messed up. The pattern that these start-up exploitative channels follow is so predictable and disgusting. Nickey TV dad was asked if they will leave their jobs for YouTube and this was his reply...
Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 8.31.31 AM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here from Jennie Evans website...

Here is the link to the 4th Annual (S)LimeLife Golden Robes Awards:

4:56 mark: Priscilla Maass Top Seller
7:40 mark: Priscilla Maass Top Enroller

From her IG Stories:
View attachment 414531
Her post:View attachment 414532

From the 2019 Golden Robes, you can see where Jennie Evans and Cilly were:
View attachment 414533
View attachment 414534
She certainly did not stay "humble to her roots"...

I don’t think P is in the wander tribe. The added 1000 beauty guides is across the whole 7500 people. Pinky has her own steam in that tribe....

I think she is in the face crew, unicorn section and started the lipstick mamas stream. She is very very atypical because she personally sells way more than any other person in the company. Personal Sales Volume is a separate category. She has sold over 500k bucks worth of slimelife to Abbie’s fans. So she is selling more than professional make up artists... I think her sales really must be slowing now. How many lipsticks can the Amanda Lees buy?
Her team mates are. special......

I was looking for their up coming love fest...
I found a little more. notmuch. This woman also reposts a lot of FA stuff...
"...being independent" "BOSS BABE"
Watch out Asa!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My opinion is that there may be many special needs kids that would be great being wedding attendants...however, I think Abbie should be in a different role..as a guest or maybe (with help), giving out wedding programs.. or maybe seated down at the wedding sign-in book. But it’s Becca’s choice I suppose. It’s her day, along with her new husband.
When I got married, we had a ceremony a week before our actual wedding day. I had all of my students and families be part of my day. It was more fun than my actual “day”. The kids were on their best behavior and I loved seeing them all dressed up. I don’t teach autistic kids so I’m not sure what sensory overload Abbie may face.

Reactions: 9
This whole idea of people filming children is so messed up. The pattern that these start-up exploitative channels follow is so predictable and disgusting. Nickey TV dad was asked if they will leave their jobs for YouTube and this was his reply... View attachment 415092
Do any of you feel that these YouTubers will eventually start losing views and income? That in time people will get sick of these videos and move onto something else? I know there’s always “the next big thing” and everyone will jump to that. But in all reality, do people think these vloggers can rely on YouTube for the rest of their lives to pay for their mansions, cars, trips, etc? Seems crazy to me that these people have so much freakin’ money! And tbh it pisses me off! People work so hard for their families trying to put food on their tables and then you have these asses just holding a camera making thousands upon thousands! Makes me so angry!!!! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This whole idea of people filming children is so messed up. The pattern that these start-up exploitative channels follow is so predictable and disgusting. Nickey TV dad was asked if they will leave their jobs for YouTube and this was his reply... View attachment 415092
I am not surprised. I use to enjoy the vlog. Even though John, the dad, would seem pretty self absorbed and tended to overrun and overwhelm people. Often Nicky. But then he went off on a person, who it was obviously either special needs or not a native english speaker, calling them a hater and acting cocky. And encouraging other commenters to be nasty to them. It stunk so bad of how Ass treats every single person who doesn't kiss his ass and praise them that I unsubscribed that moment and never watched another video.

Hopefully they stop mimicking FA. They already shared information about Nicky no one should know (such as puberty things and why he can't hug girls for long) which is no different than us knowing about Abigails puberty and diapers.

It's not a good look... the Maasholes are not the type of trash to idolize.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🙄This really says all you need to know🙄 This jack ass cannot identify vegetables, yet she is making these trash “cooking” videos. 🙄
Get back to your She-Pantry Pig, you must be drunk.🐽

33EFCB12-9299-4284-B546-07F6EB848E58.jpeg

$100 says this is a Super bowl snack Tinkerhog will not be “dipping” her snout in.🐽

03F35DDC-04C8-4B81-A799-1FB4C22B4859.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't watch her cooking or recipes, I get so aggravated. She is definitely no cook by any stretch of the imagination....IMO based on the few vlogsI watched a while ago. And what irks me more is that brand new kitchen sitting there basically unused except for its use as a place to use for conversations and vlogging!
I'm just waiting to see her cut off a finger or a chunk of her gut that hangs over the counter. Can't believe how slow and stupid she is when chopping anything she attempts to cook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm just waiting to see her cut off a finger or a chunk of her gut that hangs over the counter. Can't believe how slow and stupid she is when chopping anything she attempts to cook.
Hey Sweets!😻
To be fair, it is not like she has had a lot of practice. You don’t need to chop up doughnuts when you can shove the whole thing in your pie hole. She can bite right into a chuck of cheese. Chik-fi-la..Zaxby’s. Chicken fingers and french fries.. All finger foods that can be straight hoof to mouth. I expect her to be sloppy chopping up veggies once every six months.😜🐽😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When I got married, we had a ceremony a week before our actual wedding day. I had all of my students and families be part of my day. It was more fun than my actual “day”. The kids were on their best behavior and I loved seeing them all dressed up. I don’t teach autistic kids so I’m not sure what sensory overload Abbie may face.
I'm willing to bet that Assgunt offered to do all the phitography and video along with Isaiah if she put Ab in the wedding. Or maybe he guilted her into it. He will do anything for content because he knows how boring his vlogs are getting. That day is supposed to be all about the bride....not about Asshole or Ab honking away down the aisle. Maybe he will have her on the show "Say Yes To The Dress" to spread some more autism awareness bullshit. There is no sincerity in anything that slob does anymore. Its all about him and his bank acct.

• Heart
  • Sad
🙄This really says all you need to know🙄 This jack ass cannot identify vegetables, yet she is making these trash “cooking” videos. 🙄
Get back to your She-Pantry Pig, you must be drunk.🐽

View attachment 415178

$100 says this is a Super bowl snack Tinkerhog will not be “dipping” her snout in.🐽

View attachment 415183
Now Thilla, make sure you have all those food labels facing the camera for potential sponsors!!!

Ugh!!!! I hate these people!! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think kaitlin is severely depressed. Her past few vlogs she is just not the same happy person she used to be. She looks exhausted. And her wanting to leave everything and travel is the perfect example of someone trying to run away from their problems. Her wanting to quit her job for 10 weeks? You just don’t do that... they don’t hold your job. She would have to find something else when she got back or rely solely on YouTube.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
For being a #1 recruiter for Slimelife she sure isn’t good with answering questions. I’ve been watching this a while and there’s women on her endless shill posts that ask questions that get no answers at all. For shits and giggles I asked one a few days ago and still haven’t gotten a response and not even 45 mins after my question she was on her page shilling more crap. She’s a terrible sales pig 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I occasionally watch NickyTV and kind of like them.. they both have jobs and seem to always be teaching Nick something.. and treat him with more respect then the Massives treat Abbie.. they dont seem to try to create a narrative with him ... I think they show him as he is.

However... when/if they start making more $$$ and start relying on the youtube channel instead of working jobs.. I think things could easily change... for the worse. .. start trying to create narratives and click bait titles ..etc. ...especially if they are using the Massives as an example.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think kaitlin is severely depressed. Her past few vlogs she is just not the same happy person she used to be. She looks exhausted. And her wanting to leave everything and travel is the perfect example of someone trying to run away from their problems. Her wanting to quit her job for 10 weeks? You just don’t do that... they don’t hold your job. She would have to find something else when she got back or rely solely on YouTube.
Maybe she is losing her job...

I have no clue I have never seen even a second of one of her videos lol. Her throwing her soul in with the cult of Maas is enough for me to not have time for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am not surprised. I use to enjoy the vlog. Even though John, the dad, would seem pretty self absorbed and tended to overrun and overwhelm people. Often Nicky. But then he went off on a person, who it was obviously either special needs or not a native english speaker, calling them a hater and acting cocky. And encouraging other commenters to be nasty to them. It stunk so bad of how Ass treats every single person who doesn't kiss his ass and praise them that I unsubscribed that moment and never watched another video.

Hopefully they stop mimicking FA. They already shared information about Nicky no one should know (such as puberty things and why he can't hug girls for long) which is no different than us knowing about Abigails puberty and diapers.

It's not a good look... the Maasholes are not the type of trash to idolize.
I'm with you on the Nicky TV Channel .... I used to follow but since he's constantly blowing smoke up Arsewipe's u know what.... I can't watch them..
He is also really overbearing with his opinions and towards his wife who actually comes across as really down to earth.
What starts off as a genuinely unaffected vlog, soon follows the path of FA and chasing the dollar for all its worth.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
"Cut off a chunk of her gut that hangs over the counter" - I almost spat out my hot chocolate! :ROFLMAO:

What sort of bleeping idiot doesn't know that an ONION is a bleeping vegetable?! Doesn't matter what colour/type it is, it's a bleeping vegetable, you fuckwad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I occasionally watch NickyTV and kind of like them.. they both have jobs and seem to always be teaching Nick something.. and treat him with more respect then the Massives treat Abbie.. they dont seem to try to create a narrative with him ... I think they show him as he is.

However... when/if they start making more $$$ and start relying on the youtube channel instead of working jobs.. I think things could easily change... for the worse. .. start trying to create narratives and click bait titles ..etc. ...especially if they are using the Massives as an example.
I think it's all part of the progression of this disgusting way of life for these families. Just like the PO box. The channels broadcast that they're getting a PO box, and then act like they're shocked once the gifts start coming in. Come on...they know damn well what the freak is gonna happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.