Fathering Autism #73 Another upcoming retreat? Covid precautions will still be obsolete.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I live in New York, and I can't really go out to do my laundry here's a summary from the last thread:
All of the sudden Abbie seems to like swinging again. Even though she had a swing of her own at the house, that mysteriously disappeared.
Everyone realized that Isaiah is not a nice guy.
Abbie actually can ride a bike, no not really. Myth is busted, it was all done with smoke and mirrors and Assa's camera tricks.
PISSscilla went on a retreat, is planning another retreat, and after that of course going to have another vacation, got to have a chance to go see her Golden Child in Boone.
PISScilla's dream kitchen is only used for hellofresh and that Steak Box Company.
Guacamole is now considered california-style dip. And she invented it of course.
They finally realized that Abbie actually likes beading jewelry and will milk it for everything that it's worth.

CONGRATULATIONS JIGSY FOR THE TITLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am just watching the evening news and was horrified to hear that after analysing overall deaths from all causes individuals with severe learning difficulties that contracted Covid were 30 times more likely to die from it. Those ignorant pigs should be aware of this and be much more careful where they take Abbie. She shouldnt be out in restaurants, takeaways, supermarkets etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

I'm bringing this over from the last thread because I found it so interesting. And maybe not everyone saw it.
Thanks a million for the new thread BTW 🤗🤗🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone asked in the tail end of the last thread about the sudden change to Cilly's TikTok account now exclusively featuring Abbie. I don't miss the foolishness of her attempts to dance or go viral, she did explain the why she has changed the content. I am not sure how they plan to monetize TikTok, if they haven't already.

From this vlog, starting at 19:10 mark:

From the transcript with some editing to make it easier to read, I hope:

19:10: I (Cilly) don't know if y'all are following me on TikTok, but i just hit 300 000 over there too. I've kind of changed my platform a little bit to bring more autism awareness there because there's so many. I know we don't always like to use functioning labels but there's a lot of higher functioning verbal people that require less support. Right like they're able to advocate for themselves. So I felt like there was we were kind of missing that spot for sure for people like Abigail, who can't advocate for herself. So if she has any right to be on any of these platforms it's her because she's 15 almost 16 and like that's where they're at that's so um we are spreading so much awareness over there too.

I'm just excited about that our seatbelt video we talked about that. That one blew up. Um yeah, so all these different types of communication stuff. Yeah like it's huge, and people are learning. They're like i didn't know that. That's a great platform because it's rapid fire like people
consume a lot of content. It creates so much awareness so quickly, so it's been a great platform that we didn't really think about. We were just having fun on there. Yeah well and so something I've learned a lot from. There is a lot of teenagers didn't realize that people with autism, autistic people, were non-verbal right because they're only seeing people on that platform that are verbal. They had no idea. So if I could teach a 16 year old that she might see an autistic girl walking down the street and she could still say hi to her, like that's huge yeah yeah the comments that we have like like oh like how come she can't talk. I've seen autistic people I can't talk like that's that's huge awareness so yeah really cool all right.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hi Guyths! Happy Tuesday! Thanks for the new thread Snark and Jigsy. I was scared for a min....was looking for the old one and scrolled past this. I thought we were in time out or something! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just thought of something. P's retreat is the weekend. That leaves Asa and Summer on their own.
Wonder how that will be?? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone asked in the tail end of the last thread about the sudden change to Cilly's TikTok account now exclusively featuring Abbie. I don't miss the foolishness of her attempts to dance or go viral, she did explain the why she has changed the content. I am not sure how they plan to monetize TikTok, if they haven't already.

19:10: I (Cilly) don't know if y'all are following me on TikTok, but i just hit 300 000 over there too. I've kind of changed my platform a little bit to bring more autism awareness there because there's so many. I know we don't always like to use functioning labels but there's a lot of higher functioning verbal people that require less support. Right like they're able to advocate for themselves. So I felt like there was we were kind of missing that spot for sure for people like Abigail, who can't advocate for herself. So if she has any right to be on any of these platforms it's her because she's 15 almost 16 and like that's where they're at that's so um we are spreading so much awareness over there too.

I'm just excited about that our seatbelt video we talked about that. That one blew up. Um yeah, so all these different types of communication stuff. Yeah like it's huge, and people are learning. They're like i didn't know that. That's a great platform because it's rapid fire like people
consume a lot of content. It creates so much awareness so quickly, so it's been a great platform that we didn't really think about. We were just having fun on there. Yeah well and so something I've learned a lot from. There is a lot of teenagers didn't realize that people with autism, autistic people, were non-verbal right because they're only seeing people on that platform that are verbal. They had no idea. So if I could teach a 16 year old that she might see an autistic girl walking down the street and she could still say hi to her, like that's huge yeah yeah the comments that we have like like oh like how come she can't talk. I've seen autistic people I can't talk like that's that's huge awareness so yeah really cool all right.

I just lost braincells

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just thought of something. P's retreat is the weekend. That leaves Asa and Summer on their own.
Wonder how that will be?? :unsure::unsure:
Easy wake up, get Abbie to the bathroom, get her dressed, wake up Summer, get her to the bathroom, Assa can get to the bathroom next, get dressed, rocking couch break, take the go-kart to Dunkin, take the go-kart to go get breakfast, go to the park, go on the swings, get back rock on the couch, order dinner, rock on the couch again, give her meds, send her to bed, then have a movie night with Summer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I quit Nicky TV, Our Landing Crew, and any other family vlog. With the exception of FA, and that’s only because of Tattle and my love for you guys. I was seriously getting sick of watching the same stuff every day...life skills, trips, car rides, you name it. I still subscribe to those vlogs, but don’t watch. I think it’s time to stop being lazy and unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Why don't go to a grammer seminar Pigfuckles????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Easy wake up, get Abbie to the bathroom, get her dressed, wake up Summer, get her to the bathroom, Assa can get to the bathroom next, get dressed, rocking couch break, take the go-kart to Dunkin, take the go-kart to go get breakfast, go to the park, go on the swings, get back rock on the couch, order dinner, rock on the couch again, give her meds, send her to bed, then have a movie night with Summer.
Oh I forgot to mention since it's Groundhog Day, rock on the couch again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wow 🤯 So well put together! 😂 NOT!!! Asa needs to make better cue cards for Priscilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.