Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
Somewhere there's a Piggy on the warpath. 3 guesses where

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her response to a comment left on her Lipstick Mama video on Facebook.

View attachment 403125
This is like "crappy tactics for crappy people 1.01". I had influencers and other idiots ask me that same question a couple of times (some even called my boss and tried to get me fired). Best way to shut them down is to just say that what I am doing in my free time is none of my employers business.
Also bullying? Big fat lol there. I always hope that someone posts the defnition of bullying as a response.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
'Is she still behind us ? Walk quicker'

He changed the seatv and peddles then tied her down so she couldn't get up while the made it look like she was doing it because she wanted to. I mean I guess it us customized.

How much do you want to bet either they, or maybe a cult member, contacted these people. Gotta push this narrative in order to counter Josh’s videos I guess
I am sure A and P submitted it to the local school newspaper, most likely P did since she is obsessed with hashtagging everyone and anyone she thinks may pay attention. #getoffyourphoneandbeamother

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That sounds too much like some crap Ass would say. He probably wrote it or told P what to sat. Though she is scum enough to threaten. They both a crappy humans enough to actually call the persons work
Well it goes to show that person's comment deeplystruck a nerve with Cilla. I'm sure she is still reeling over the podcast exposing her and LL.

Reactions: 20
That sounds too much like some crap Ass would say. He probably wrote it or told P what to sat. Though she is scum enough to threaten. They both a crappy humans enough to actually call the persons work
I get tired of people throwing around the word bullying. Bullying is when there is a power imbalance involved. This random commenter (who didn't even use abusive language) has way less power than the Maass's. Bullying is deciding for someone who is unable to argue or give consent that they are going to ski or perform for the camera because it's what you want to do. Another word for it is exploitation. They can cry about haters all they want, and some do go too far, but they just can't get around the fact that what they do to Abbie is without her consent and for their own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry for not understanding, but I don’t get it? How do you guys see that the work was contacted?

Reactions: 1
How many lies can one witch tell in a vlog? Let’s break some of the lies down (there where just way too many) with what she and Assa say, then what is true.
1. Regarding morning routine: “Getting up and putting clothes on.” How many times is she in her jammies? Her saying “Some of us may want to work from the bed or the couch.” She’s always on the couch with her head in her dang phone doing so called work.
2. Regarding dedicated work space: “Have a dedicated work space.” She has her face in that phone 📱 or on the computer in bed, on the couch, in the kitchen, let’s just say all over the house. Then she says “you want to kind of stay away from those dual purpose areas.” Let’s just all roll our eyes 👀 together. Her talking about letting significant others know when she’s working. Again, how can anyone know? Her whole house has become her studio. Then says “Kid’s have to learn boundaries, there never too young to teach them.” Abbie knows no boundaries (I’m sure this could at least be worked on) and I’ve seen Isaiah interrupt her many times.
3. Regarding meals: she says “I may pick choices that aren’t so good for me.” Well that would be almost every meal. We see her many times trying to hide her plate from our 👀. Just looking at her you know she’s made bad choices her whole life. Then when she says “I don’t have time to go to the grocery store all the time.” “That the average time spent in the grocery store is 41 minutes.” She goes all the time and with her hauls it’s more like 2 hours of waddling around Publix to get away from Abbie. All this BS she says because she’s sponsored by “Hello Fresh.” She talks about leaving a carbon footprint. STFU, how much food have we seen them throw out and how much unnecessary crap do they buy? The only true thing she said is that “you can do add ons to your meals.” Yeap, deserts like ice cream, cake, pies and cookies are her healthy choices.
4. Regarding communicating with your spouse: Asa says “We don’t have the same businesses per say, but we’re still working together.” Yes you do. You both work together lying to and scamming leghumpers.
5. Final (lie) tip: she says “we’ve had our roof start leaking and I had to keep on working.” I actually went back to the vlog when it happened called “Bad Storm, Leaking Roof.” The Wee Family was there. She wasn’t working, she was running all over looking for buckets 🪣, pots and towels. Then a few moments later there she was making a stupid TIc Toc with one of her ridiculous dances and Assa saying “Babe there’s a hole in our roof.” then she says “I hit 80,000 on Tic Toc.” To that Assa says “well you know, we all have our priorities.” What a joke she is! Maybe her reminding us about the leaking roof she is trying to tell us in code that’s why they have moldy walls. Hi Cilla.😁. Last when she says “I’m there to be your cheerleader.” When she can do the splits, that’s when she’ll be my cheerleader. Picture that one with those redwoods.🤮

After the beep. Cilly forgot her lines, oh look we have a regular Steven Spielberg directing Isaiah telling him “a little more you know like acting.” Isaiah says “more fake.” Isaiah congratulations you told the truth. Every vlog is a acted, scripted and FAKE.

Cilla I have some tips for you 1. After you get Abbie ready and off to school, dust off your Peloton bike and work out for at least 30 minutes. Better here’s a novel idea, join a gym and get yourself a trainer. 2. Spend more real time with Abbie, not just your fake moments in front of the camera. 3. Get on some kind of a diet and stick to it. Get a dietitian to work out a plan for you. 4. Communicate to Assa that you are quitting Slimelife because you realize that what you are doing is just plain wrong. 5. Stop EXPLOITING Abbie.

I’m cheering for Abbie.
CCC4A2FD-A4F4-463E-8D5A-E1B50BF0F0B8.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is nauseating to wake up and see. That stupid video on Right This Minute has already gone to their heads about what a great job they have done.

Hey Ass and Cilly! Yeah you. Aren't you "dimming your light" with the sudden changes in your FA vlogs? Because it sure seems like it from where I am sitting.
Screenshot_20210126-080254_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if her slimelife sisters were shocked to see P in person and how large she still is?? They have been seeing manipulated photos of her to portray her much thinner then she actually is.
If she was smart, she would focus her content on getting healthy - there is a HUGE market for people who have fallen off the wagon after weight loss surgery (or any weight loss program). She still has the "tool" - you can train your pouch to work for you again. That could be a really good way to turn the tide on the recent negativity she's getting from everywhere. She could focus on herself (leave Abby out of it) and still incorporate her Limelife stuff (we know she's not gonna give that up). It's a shame they don't see past the cash cow they've created. Shake it up a bit, get healthy, help others in your position. What a concept...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wait just a dog gone minute. I thought Pops said he tore his rotator cuff. It would hurt like the devil to be spinning sonny boy on the swing like he was if he had indeed torn his rotator. Just another lie for attention. And sonny boy is an idiot. If you have to pay for things yourself, you tend to be a lot more careful. He has broken so many things in a short time frame. (And lost his billfold too). Idiot.
Didnt his vehicle get broken into and things stolen first couple weeks of school?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We get it. Your Golden Child is going back to school. Will there be tears? Will you smother him today.
Screenshot_20210126-100106_Facebook.jpg

Isaiah, go back to school. I won't miss seeing your arrogant arse picking on Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.