Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sure is a lot of social distancing and mask wearing going on.
She really does stick out like a sore thumb. It's not even just her size. She knows she doesn't belong and it is very easily reflected in these photos

Reactions: 24
It looks odd with her in a chair behind them. I guess she couldn't get on the ground alone but someone could have helped her so she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. Kind of looks like the grandma proudly watching over her grandkids. I wish I could feel sorry for her as I am overweight myself and do get embarrassed when it's hindrances are made apparent but I just can't. I can't feel sorry for someone who knowingly and gleefully scams people without a care for the consequences. Not to mention her constant travelling during this pandemic, totally uncaring about who she might be putting in danger. If it was just endangering her I'd say fair enough that's her life and her decision but she's putting so many people in danger and she doesn't give a crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion:
Golden Boy broke his drone. Now if only Piggy would get off her phone!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Either they wanted to tuck P behind to hide her body... or no way P could get down and up off the ground
thats embarassing, just like other pic she doesn't have her legs in the hot tub like everyone else, i bet she couldn't swing them in and out without embarassing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #72 FA vlogs are such disgraces, Tattlers want to throw pies in their faces

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I see on Priscilla's Lipstick Mama Live only 4 or 5 comment views at a time when there are a lot more comments. It appears they are being viewed before releasing comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That lying heffer says in her live that she doesn't make money off "you joining" she makes money off "your sales".
That clip needs to be saved.
Or is she so high in the Slimelife company that she no longer earns on enrollment?
Ha!
What a lying 🐖.

Reactions: 22
Hmm.. This photo:

cilla and co (2).jpg

This comment on the photo from her mother:

1611636665913.png

How does her mother know these women well enough to say that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The mom and Summer went with P. on the first secret Limelife trip back in July where they were all at that resort. I’m sure they don’t know one another that well but it doesn’t take much for these women to gush over each other, publicly anyway.

Reactions: 15
P (or A) took the time to find out where this girl works - as a kindergarten teacher at Mamie Towles Elem. - for the purpose of threatening her!!
She’s officially bottom barrel piece of crap.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Wow that’s a different tactic by P.
I actually don’t think the LL comp plan does in fact pay commission on just signing someone up now, but they do get a lot of commission on them as BG in training. You have to look at the plan, it’s complicated. Plus they get to include up to $1000 of their enrollees sales in their own enhanced commissions. It’s complicated and boring as bat tit. But if you are interested. It starts about half way through.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.