Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am interested in his next vlog where he talks about the stalker leghumpers or worse. I know he won't find the comments on their videos since they delete them. There have been some real doozies out there.

I would guess this is the one he referenced at the end of the video. I vaguely remember seeing the discussion pop up from time to time.
Screenshot_20210123-163337_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163351_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163413_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163429_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163448_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163504_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163519_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163538_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210123-163604_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hey Ass and Cilly! This is why you should take some of these obsessed leghumpers more seriously. This is gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I am interested in his next vlog where he talks about the stalker leghumpers or worse. I know he won't find the comments on their videos since they delete them. There have been some real doozies out there.

I would guess this is the one he referenced at the end of the video. I vaguely remember seeing the discussion pop up from time to time.View attachment 399211View attachment 399212View attachment 399213View attachment 399214View attachment 399215View attachment 399216View attachment 399217View attachment 399218View attachment 399219

Hey Ass and Cilly! This is why you should take some of these obsessed leghumpers more seriously. This is gross.
Holy tit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

I would guess this is the one he referenced at the end of the video. I vaguely remember seeing the discussion pop up from time to time.View attachment 399211View attachment 399212View attachment 399213View attachment 399214View attachment 399215View attachment 399216View attachment 399217View attachment 399218View attachment 399219

they claim to work for Scientology too, which is well known for their abilities to stalk, intimidate and harass folks. Though they say C-org instead of Sea Org so who knows.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think Assa is bothered by DCP, he's too busy playing in his own comment section.
20210123_164027.jpg

20210123_164055.jpg

But Summer you are the help. Now go out and get some Dunkin for Daddy. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

These are soooo wrong and scary - who and what are these people. If I saw anything similar about my children, there would be serious consequences.

Reactions: 15
I don't think Assa is bothered by DCP, he's too busy playing in his own comment section.
View attachment 399238
View attachment 399240
But Summer you are the help. Now go out and get some Dunkin for Daddy. 🤣
So basically Summer just admit that she knows full well what she's doing, and exploiting her "bff" for financial gain also. She's consciously making the choice to exploit an intellectually disabled girl, which makes it worse. This whole clan really will be their own downfall, the lack of awareness and collective intelligence is almost impressive.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
We road tripped through South Dakota last September. Spent time in The Badlands, and Spearfish and Keystone in the Black hills. It was easily the most beautiful place we have been in the US. It was when there had been forest fires out west further but was smoky and we can’t wait to go back when the air is more clear to get the full beauty. I feel the same way, I don’t want them ruining it for me either!
Yes I know all of those very well. Our trips besides those always included Mitchell’s Corn Palace, Wall Drug, Deadwood, Mount Rushmore and we’ve always made it a point to visit the Crazy Horse Memorial. Yes beautiful country and very dear to my heart. Sorry Tattlers I know this is off topic.

Reactions: 6
I am not sure if these are any of the videos that Josh was looking for but I found a few with Abbie in them.

At 3:17 mark she grabs Abbie's arm.

At the first Isaiah forces Abbie in for a group photo

At about the 5 minute mark she has her arm around Abbie to keep her there

At the 3:45 mark you can see a bad bite mark on her arm.

• Angry
Look out MD is back in Josh's comments
View attachment 399269
To the extent that a "normal" 18-24 month old "talks" maybe Abbie can communicate some.
The reason I'm not totally convinced is because of her profound IDD. She is not consistent and says no for yes and yes for no a lot. She hits random buttons on her device that have nothing to do with what she's asked.
To say she's actually Infact talking is delusional.
IMO.

The Wee family is doing a live chat now about supporting fathering autism and the vlog squad.
😂😂
I wonder how much Assa paid them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am not sure if these are any of the videos that Josh was looking for but I found a few with Abbie in them.

At 3:17 mark she grabs Abbie's arm.

At the first Isaiah forces Abbie in for a group photo

At about the 5 minute mark she has her arm around Abbie to keep her there

At the 3:45 mark you can see a bad bite mark on her arm.
No, not one of those. Someone mentioned it being a Pots, Pans and Priscilla video. But I thought they deleted those videos. I am invested in seeing this video know because if he thought it was bad....

Reactions: 7
Asa posted this on his story about 30 minutes ago. The story shows the whole family, smug as ever, swinging at the park and laughing. I can’t help but to feel that the emojis at the bottom are directed towards Josh. The snake, the “bitter” coffee, and the poop. Instead of addressing the video like a man, Asa has to “throw shade” at another grown man like a junior high school girl.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

This is beyond creepy. I’m literally sick to my stomach reading these.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes I know all of those very well. Our trips besides those always included Mitchell’s Corn Palace, Wall Drug, Deadwood, Mount Rushmore and we’ve always made it a point to visit the Crazy Horse Memorial. Yes beautiful country and very dear to my heart. Sorry Tattlers I know this is off topic.
We went to all of those!! My service dog went on his first trip with us there so he got to see all of them too! Here he is at Mt Rushmore! His name just happens to be Lincoln!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Asa posted this on his story about 30 minutes ago. The story shows the whole family, smug as ever, swinging at the park and laughing. I can’t help but to feel that the emojis at the bottom are directed towards Josh. The snake, the “bitter” coffee, and the poop. Instead of addressing the video like a man, Asa has to “throw shade” at another grown man like a junior high school girl.
You'd think he'd at least go to play on the swings when it's dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here is the video...

Tonight's vlog:

Reactions: 5
Abbie rocks on the couch so much that the couch is making noise @9:42
Screenshot_20210123-182029_YouTube.jpg

This is after Summer and Becca running after her getting her all hyped up in the park.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.