Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so not to be transparent the pinkies are doing their LL gig in Minnasota... same concept, same ”tribe”. I did find this however on one of the LL people at P’s gig, sorry Hot... I think Florida boss babes are on a kinda social media lock down. 😂😂😂😂
That is frightening. Thanks for alerting me this is not the same group with Priscilla and Barbara Ann.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Mass Squad Cult, I just posted a comment on Summers Post where she is begging for followers & It was deleted & blocked in 3 seconds. Wow they must not sleep, or have people guarding comments around the clock. Now I see why Piggy is always on her phone. It has to suck to live that life. Can not wait for Josh to shred them, they deserve it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That is frightening. Thanks for alerting me this is not the same group with Priscilla and Barbara Ann.
Easy mistake, they all kind of look alike (despite unnatural hair colors) - in part because of the painted eye brows.... and they have the same exact social media presence. they are actually pretty interchangeable. A few stick out, the more mature, terrible skin ones. 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ewwww that woman in the sparkly top sounded sugary sweet and typical of what you'd expect from that lot. it definitely is like a cult.

I wonder if the unicorn gang know of the upcoming video :ROFLMAO:, P is famous, or is that notorious.

She might get kicked out of Slimelife for bringing them bad publicity 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Btw, as we await tonight's festivities...just wanted to let you guys know you gave me a good little laugh while I was at the vet worrying about one of my babies last night. My tripod hasn't been eating well this week, and lost some weight, blood tests last night showed pretty severe regenerative anemia but nothing that would explain it. The vet sent me home with some steroids for her and...you guessed it, oral antibiotics 😅. They even asked if she would swallow pills or if I needed a liquid form. She goes back for more bloodwork on Monday to see if it's made a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing to see here.. Thanks @Blasting for sharing with me the error.

Here is another Live from her Executive Retreat. Priscilla is nowhere to be seen, but apparently the senior executives party was before this, and they decorated for this shindig.

She was the very first beauty guide for (S)LimeLIfe.
Her name is Mary-Kay, I wonder if there is any relation? She is wearing pink boots..... Her speech was super creepy.

Reactions: 8
Her name is Mary-Kay, I wonder if there is any relation? She is wearing pink boots..... Her speech was super creepy.
She looks like one of the women in the "Slick Chicks" pics that P posted.
ETA- Yep, thats her.

1611431842623.png

Reactions: 5
I
I'm getting laundry done and cleaning to be ready for 3:00 I'm so excited:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm curious how many of us Tattlers are over there commenting? I am I know you're theire Snark, I think? lol So hard to tell because of different names? I'm guessing on who's, who:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
am there

Reactions: 6
💯! It’s easy to get that many folllowers or likes when it’s so forced that people just click the like,follow or subscribe button just so they shut up about it! Forced interaction isn’t genuine interaction
It’s Facebook, it’s not impressive.

Reactions: 4
One of the cult leaders has spoken. She really didn’t say anything, but it is worshipped and loved. 😂😂. Two steps forward for ....?

That was like legitimately creepy to watch I could only watch a minute of it. I can't wait to watch Josh's video but his timing sucks because I have stuff to do this afternoon! Can't wait to come back and discuss

Reactions: 7
I'm getting laundry done and cleaning to be ready for 3:00 I'm so excited:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm curious how many of us Tattlers are over there commenting? I am I know you're theire Snark, I think? lol So hard to tell because of different names? I'm guessing on who's, who:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s very easy to find me. I left one comment. I must say, I love that Meri!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally forgot about that vlog where Priscilla dropped Abbie off at school covered in blood
Don't think I've ever seen that vlog - that was so disturbing just seeing the minimal content he showed. To think that she dropped her off with blood smeared on her face, what an absolutely disgraceful person P is. Definitely can't call her a "mother".

Heading over to check the comments on Josh's video.

Link to Dad challenge podcast
Great comments flowing whilst it was on

Reactions: 15
Don't think I've ever seen that vlog - that was so disturbing just seeing the minimal content he showed. To think that she dropped her off with blood smeared on her face, what an absolutely disgraceful person P is. Definitely can't call her a "mother".

Heading over to check the comments on Josh's video.
I believe this is the video you mentioned.

• Wow
I’ve been thinking about the adventure that A&P said they are planning for this summer. I know they have mentioned it a couple of times in their vlogs that P really wants to visit Mount Rushmore. You know whatever P wants P gets. They would probably go by car 🚗 or RV. Heaven forbid they would decide to take a train 🚂 to South Dakota (I looked it up and it is possible, but only to Sioux Falls and then they would have to rent a car from there). The schedule said it would take 2 days and 2 hours (by way of Washington D.C.) from Jacksonville to Sioux Falls. Can you imagine being a passenger on there with Abbie’s honking. No kidding, I’d ask for my money back. I personally would not put up with it and I don’t care how much advocating for autism he says he’s doing, it’s down right inconsiderate of them to expect people to put up with all her constant noise making. So I hope wherever they go that it is by car or RV so that they don’t disrupt others vacations when they are finally able to take them. I know this is a little off topic, but I was born and raised in Western Minnesota and the Black Hills was our annual vacation spot. I have been many times so it holds a very special place near and dear to my heart ❤. This may sound weird, but I don’t like the idea of these two hogs stopping around on this sacred land. The only hooves I want to see there are buffalo and deer. Maybe Assa thinks he should be carved on Mount Rushmore too along with some of the founding fathers of the USA, as this narcissistic p___k thinks he’s the founding father of autism awareness. Sorry, but these two really get under my skin and that’s putting it nicely.
We road tripped through South Dakota last September. Spent time in The Badlands, and Spearfish and Keystone in the Black hills. It was easily the most beautiful place we have been in the US. It was when there had been forest fires out west further but was smoky and we can’t wait to go back when the air is more clear to get the full beauty. I feel the same way, I don’t want them ruining it for me either!

• Heart
Man Josh only showed like... 3% of Ps garbage. His video would be sooo many hours on just to get half way. She has used Ab as a prop to sell and recruit LOT... comments section should be full of leghumpers soon enough. Already spotted some lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.