Fathering Autism #71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made it easy for myself when I gave up Facebook a few months ago๐Ÿ˜

She usually just yanks on their arm , or in Ps case... get the snot beat out of her( maybe that is why she is always rubbing that nose of hers to the high heavens)

She is busy thinking of the next months worth of content. She thought this whole thing would be over by now...but to quote The Carpenters song โ€œWeโ€™ve only just begun.....โ€๐Ÿ˜ I am quite certain Abbies back is the way it is because she is constantly carrying this โ€œmaassive โ€œsquadโ€
Thatโ€™s a great great song one of my faves!!! ๐Ÿ’— love the Carpenters

Tattler troll? I think I know who you are referring to ... isn't that person on our side? If it's who I'm thinking it is, I no longer see their posts here.
Former tattler troll ie FA CIA

Reactions: 8
Man already a leghumper commenting on Joshโ€™s video and it hasn't even went live yet.

Must be a slow Saturday for a lot of folks lol
I'm getting laundry done and cleaning to be ready for 3:00 I'm so excited:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And he is quickly being shot down. A former Tattler troll is in the comments too. ๐Ÿ™„
I'm curious how many of us Tattlers are over there commenting? I am I know you're theire Snark, I think? lol So hard to tell because of different names? I'm guessing on who's, who:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tattler troll? I think I know who you are referring to ... isn't that person on our side? If it's who I'm thinking it is, I no longer see their posts here.
There is a reason she is gone...

I'm getting laundry done and cleaning to be ready for 3:00 I'm so excited:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm curious how many of us Tattlers are over there commenting? I am I know you're theire Snark, I think? lol So hard to tell because of different names? I'm guessing on who's, who:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I may be over there. But I am not going to brag about it here on Tattle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So today's the day. A vlog about Slimelife while she is on her retreat is hysterical.
Asa and Summer are probably in the war room, flexing their fingers and watching the countdown. Isaiah is probably on a Dunkin run so they have fuel to comment, and donuts to keep Abbie occupied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ (Just liking posts so far for the algorithm.)

Reactions: 16
People would blame it on her being fat but honestly it's SO MUCH due to sun damage and a complete lack of skill. Pull up a damn makeup tutorial on the phone that's attached to your hand Cilla!
Or she could get an appointment at ULTA, Sephora or at any beauty counter (if they are currently open during this pandemic) and get a lesson. Geez, it's not that hard.

So today's the day. A vlog about Slimelife while she is on her retreat is hysterical.
Asa and Summer are probably in the war room, flexing their fingers and watching the countdown. Isaiah is probably on a Dunkin run so they have fuel to comment, and donuts to keep Abbie occupied.
And Pig is surrounded by all those vacuous bit#hes hopefully plying her with alcohol!

• Haha
There is a reason she is gone...

I may be over there. But I am not going to brag about it here on Tattle.
Haha I know who a few here are youtube comments. But the majority are not tattlers despite what Ass wants to tell himself.

• Heart
So are we going to tie her to the bike again with a camera strap? Will Abbie be able to just sit there without Cilly yelling her "woohoos" and giving high fives?
Screenshot_20210123-134332_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the cult leaders has spoken. She really didnโ€™t say anything, but it is worshipped and loved. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Two steps forward for ....?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing to see here.. Thanks @Blasting for sharing with me the error.

Here is another Live from her Executive Retreat. Priscilla is nowhere to be seen, but apparently the senior executives party was before this, and they decorated for this shindig.

One of the cult leaders has spoken. She really didnโ€™t say anything, but it is worshipped and loved. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Two steps forward for ....?

She was the very first beauty guide for (S)LimeLIfe.

Last edited:
  • Sick
warning blow up dolls in the house. This almost calls for day drinking, anticipating DCP... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
16ECD945-ADED-4AF7-BB82-801E422BD661.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just so not to be transparent the pinkies are doing their LL gig in Minnasota... same concept, same โ€tribeโ€. I did find this however on one of the LL people at Pโ€™s gig, sorry Hot... I think Florida boss babes are on a kinda social media lock down. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.