Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pets are not permitted in buildings, boardwalks or on the beach. Big Talbot Island State Park where Boneyard Beach is
What other YouTube Autism family takes their dogs on a walk to the beach??? These two do nothing of their own thought of ideas... it's all from the actions or ideas of others they hear about or they see for themselves! Nothing original!

Reactions: 12
She mentioned a 14-day challenge with her team. So, I am sure it is a recruiting, new products promotion. One would think they wouldn't be making a play on "LV," which guards it trademarks closely. But it a scam, so I wouldn't put it past them.
https://www.facebook.com/

Reactions: 13
She looks as pi**ed as a newt! I wonder if Slimelife has said anything to her, ie her doing ‘lives’ while off her rocker, an inability to want to actually take lessons gerself on how to apply make up! She looks like she is ready to burst into tears after the photo was taken!.

Reactions: 18
I can imagine the reason the VLOG was late yesterday is I bet the trike video took much longer to film then he anticipated. Wonder how many tantrums/meltdowns they had to get it?? Its just sickening the way they force her feet in those pedals.. it was very similar to the skiing footage.

Sometimes it reminds me of that old movie. "Weekend at Bernies".. how they move this dead guy around to make it appear he is still alive and doing different thing. The difference here is the guy is dead... this is a living being who is being made to do something she does not want to do. ... all for their profit.

Asshat new that would be a big hit with the Leg HUMPERS.

Reactions: 25
Happy Monday Guyths!
What the hell kind of face is she trying to make here? Slimelife rule #463, Accentuate snout droop and greasy boar bristle hair every chance you get?

Reactions: 22
Maybe they developed a new cream for legs called "Redwood Renew" inspired by Pigknuckles fat redwood legs? Of course they get a percentage of all the proceeds see link below. Lol.

Reactions: 24
Why is it so funny to mock her? Isiah? I honestly feel sorry for Abbie, not any of them are doing are any good for her...They all need mental help!
I can't imagine what takes place "for Abbie's sake" when there is no camera going.
I wonder how many of her true feelings Abbie doesn't even try to communicate for fear of ridicule or even dismissal by her family and/or supposedly BFF?!?

Happy Monday Guyths!
What the hell kind of face is she trying to make here? Slimelife rule #463, Accentuate snout droop and greasy boar bristle hair every chance you get?
View attachment 390266
And, psychotic- looking eyes!

"Ready to run with me". She must still be asleep and dreaming about running in a race of some sort!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Love the pucture of her holding a piece of carrot cake. Caption should read "Look at how perfect my store bought carrot cake turned out! 3 layers, just like my chinny chin chins! How cute is that!?"

Reactions: 18
No, just stop. Also close your mouth.

https://www.facebook.com/
There is something very wrong with both of them.
Who does this besides them? Does anybody know someone who posts shit like this?
That whole blurb was disturbing on so many levels.
The hashtags are cringey af.
He looks like a willing participant to me. Laying on the bed cuddling with his mommy at age 19.
I wonder what his friends will think?
That boy has deep deep issues.
They both do.
IMO.

Reactions: 20
How sweet! They share bras, waist sizes and now “cuddle me calf” pics. What more can baby Hogsaiah and Mama Sow ask for? Pig still fails to realize that mouth wide open shit is what causes her biggest issues in life.
#closeyourstupidsnout
#openmouthinsertdoughnut

Reactions: 21
I have diabet'ie neuropathy in my feet, the only thing that helps is weed, do you sell weed Prissass?

Reactions: 15
Who does this? Someone who’s friends with Sybil.

Reactions: 14
#Stop Mocking Abbie!

Reactions: 4
P is on a constant quest to prove to the world how great her life is. She has a "BFF"...a fantastic relationship with her son...wouldn't change a thing about her daughter. If these things are all true, and they may be (but I highly doubt it) why the need for the daily affirmations? It's like if she says it aloud enough times, it may become truth.

Reactions: 20
I have diabet'ie neuropathy in my feet, the only thing that helps is weed, do you sell weed Prissass?
In the livestream they did, One product collection comes in a tin box. Assa says “you could use it to hide your weed in:”. Cilla acted all embarrassed. Glad to hear you have found something that helps you.

Reactions: 8
I am quite sure A’s step Dad is telling them to lay low but they always know more than the professionals. I guess their motto is “ I am not a doctor but I play one on tv” . They have a child who is not verbal and unable to let them know if she is hurt( remember over the summer she cut her foot and kept going as if it didn’t happen and they only knew because they saw her limping) and exposing her to possible exposure. The fact that A’s step mother is not well should make them reconsider; but that would mean taking in the feelings and reality of others.

Toe clips are hard to get used to even for non IDD people. I would even think that is cruel to tie her in that bike and clip her toes in like that... especially seeing that it was just for content/views/$$$.
She barely tolerates shoes.. cannot wear socks, yet she supposedly is okay with having her feet and body restrained.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.