Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um,NO,just NO. It takes just one time for her to “climb out” as he puts it! Riding around the neighborhood is one thing,( still could happen)but they are out on the main roads,at a pretty good clip to boot!
Now,as to the no purses,etc. They have gone to the grocery store w Abbie,and Cilla had a purse with her. I do believe I saw one vlog where they were passing food back to her( the other kids that is). So what if she wanted it faster than they were doing it and she unbuckles to get closer to the food?
For such overprotective people,on this they get no pass.Safety is Safety is Safety.

Reactions: 9
With just an educated guess....how much would you folks reckon they pull in per year? I saw somewhere that it said 8 million per year. You reckon that's correct?
I dont know why they would finance their house and that cart if they were making that type of money...?

Reactions: 11
Yeah. It's all fun and games until she tries to elope from a moving vehicle..... Asshat strikes again.
I actually mentioned the "getting out of her seat" thing, in the car awhile back, on one of his threads and he replied back with some bullshit about ," that's why we have child locks", and some other hoopla that was really dickish.

Reactions: 8
I actually mentioned the "getting out of her seat" thing, in the car awhile back, on one of his threads and he replied back with some bullshit about ," that's why we have child locks", and some other hoopla that was really dickish.
Hmm,so the answer was child locks for the car,but when it comes to the cart,no doors,windows,etc are A-Ok? They constantly double speak. They really should go back and rewatch their own vlogs and get reacquainted with everything they have contradicted themselves on!

• Heart
I wish their fans would chip in and buy Asa a bra! His moobs are almost as big as his stomach!
And why oh why does it take The Whole damn clan to take Abbie to the park? Once again Isiah is tagging along like a 10 yr old does. For a kid who was on the football team at school you would think he would have many friends to hang out with!

Oh P,are you aware that salt intake is also bad for dieting! Those little French fried onions are loaded w sodium. And Teriyaki is as well.(maybe there is a low sodium one? Don’t know,stay away from the stuff).
With all their new found money P should hire a personal trainer and dietitian to teach her how to live a healthier lifestyle. She's obviously clueless in both of these categories. SMH

There is low sodium soy sauce but idk about teriyaki ... but like “low sodium soy” I’d think it’s just as bad. Also I wonder why they keep calling her a “chef.” Have you guys seen that she uses canned products, frozen vegetables and store bought shredded cheese (instead of shredding her own)... just some observations on my end. Lazy and unhealthy as all hell, Pig. With all the money she makes and working from home, she should be able to go to the grocery store everyday to cook clean and fresh.
I've noticed that she seems to use grocery delivery like SHIPT

While at the park,I wonder if they asked those other families if they minded being video taped. I know I wouldn’t want to be plastered all over the web without consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With all their new found money P should hire a personal trainer and dietitian to teach her how to live a healthier lifestyle. She's obviously clueless in both of these categories. SMH
Oh for sure. And how many vlogs has she posted about getting fit and exercising? Walking so much per day. Joining a gym. Going to Zumba. She never follows through. She wanted that surgery be be an instant fix. And its a good thing they are rolling in dough, because even if she continues to lose weight, without exercise she is going to have to have so much loose skin she will need to have it surgically removed.

I've noticed that she seems to use grocery delivery like SHIPT
Probably, she used to work there! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The race harness is kinda useless when all they need is child door and window locks, Its utter stupidity with the golf cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could you imagine being in that auditorium and then seeing the lady behind you (that’s old enough to be your own mother) doing this?
Think about how ridiculous she looks, especially to those who can’t see what’s she’s actually doing on the phone? Ahaha
Obviously wasn’t getting much from that presentation.. hmm

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
didn't he JUST claim a couple of vlogs ago (one with Kaidale, not sure exactly which one) about how Abbie was a teen now and didn't like swinging anymore? yet look at her today.... guess what, Asa, you no longer wanting to put in the effort to do things with her doesn't mean she no longer likes them. swings, sensory play, etc... she still wants and likes those things. why don't they hang a swing in that backyard for her? next to the pool that they should clean and heat so she can swim??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
First off I wish they would all stop saying her behaviors are a teenager, not even close. She appears to be around a 1 yr ok, I know physically she has the body of a 14 yr old but the mind and body don’t match up. I agree with the whole golf cart issue. Why is someone not sitting in back with her. I would be nervous the entire ride. This is an accident waiting to happen. Also, if they are making millions like people are saying hereI hope they are putting at least 30% away for taxes. Don’t see them as being good with putting money aside or saving.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That doesn't make sense.. wouldn't there be a bag or a purse or music in summer or Becca's car.. or the cart? It doesn't answer why she sometimes wears a harness and sometimes not.
I think she wears a harness because she will reach over to the front seat and pull the hair of the driver 😲. Remember when they had a net dividing the front and back seats. I think in a vlog a few weeks ago they mentioned that she threw cans into the front seat. I also don’t understand why the back seat is not completely empty and everything is in the very back of the SUV, or the trunk, etc.

Here is some information from their Patreon if anybody is interested. It contains the information I remember seeing last summer before they made it all private.

ETA: You need to set the "Patreon Monthly" graph to go back at least 2 years to see where it shows their monthly income until they made it private starting January 2019.

Reactions: 4
Oh for sure. And how many vlogs has she posted about getting fit and exercising? Walking so much per day. Joining a gym. Going to Zumba. She never follows through. She wanted that surgery be be an instant fix. And its a good thing they are rolling in dough, because even if she continues to lose weight, without exercise she is going to have to have so much loose skin she will need to have it surgically removed.

I've been waiting for the skin tuck surgery for a while now. Don't you know that's next on the list

Could you imagine being in that auditorium and then seeing the lady behind you (that’s old enough to be your own mother) doing this?
Think about how ridiculous she looks, especially to those who can’t see what’s she’s actually doing on the phone? Ahaha
View attachment 91293
The irony of her eating candy is funny in it's self

View attachment 91293
She seriously needs to have a word with herself. Wtf has this to do with autism.They have completely lost site of the purpose of their vlog. Also another short 10 minute vlog, if they work 80 hours a week why such short content. You could edit gone with the wind in 80 hours. Imo
Hi arsewipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is some information from their Patreon if anybody is interested. It contains the information I remember seeing last summer before they made it all private.

ETA: You need to set the "Patreon Monthly" graph to go back at least 2 years to see where it shows their monthly income until they made it private starting January 2019.
But if you click on the "how" button under earnings, it just gives a mumbo-jumbo formula of how they are guessing what they earn. It could be way higher or way lower.

Reactions: 2

I have mentioned before that I have lost 90 pounds within the last almost 2 years. My loose skin is not a pretty thing. No surgery for me though. I’m close to 70 (yikes)...who cares at this point. As long as I look good with clothes on...lol!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.