Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog is up(at least on FB) Suffice to say,once again it proves they are reading these posts. Today was filled w whole family taking Abbie to park after school.(Many comments about end of day and she comes home to sit) Also looks like PityCilla took break from phone( uh,huh,someone is lurking around reading).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vlog Summary: “Most Awkward Thing Ever” March 4th, 2020 Run Time: 10:26

Thumbnail: Fake Vlogging Not Even On with an arrow pointing to the camera and Ab Ass and P
  • Opens to Ass taking Ab to school. Ass drives, teacher gets Ab out of car.
  • Picking Ab up from school in next scene. Summer in car with them now, say they’re so busy and going to a business lunch, Ass massages P’s shoulder after playing with a puppy, Ass points out she only weighs like 11 lb. P tells teacher Ab will be late tomorrow due to a Dr. appointment, P says they have a photo shoot this afternoon of Ab for the golf cart autism fundraiser poker run, apparently Abbie will be Miss April 2021.
  • At home, talking about mulch while Ab hugs Isaiah, Ass tells Isiah he has to come on the photo shoot to do fake vlogging pictures
  • Cart to dog park, Ass says Abbie is a Youtuber (Hint: No she isn’t)
  • Ab swinging, lady chatting about how they’re going to do a write up on Ab, swinging montage.
  • AD BREAK
  • Ass pretending to vlog, extremely awkward, hadn’t bothered put a card in the camera so now he doesn’t know what to do.
  • Says Summer is like having his teenager daughters best friend living with her. (Hint: No it isn’t)
  • More swinging, the thing in the very last vlog was said she didn’t like anymore.
  • Back at home, North Eastern Florida Advocates For Autism is the Calendar beneficiary, Ass preaches on supporting local.
  • Ab yelling in her room, Ass thinks she gets it now, P shopping what appears to be chicken.
  • Dinner is ready: Pineapple Chicken with Cauliflower Fried Rice and all teriyaki sauce
    1583364047724.png
  • Ab laughing on couch, more yelling.
Outtake: Clip from Jen’s Channel Rebranding Autism, a couple clips from the end of the interview.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I would so love to be Jens friend she is the cutest funnest person!! i wish she would stay away from the cringies

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thumbnail: Fake Vlogging Not Even On with an arrow pointing to the camera and Ab Ass and P
  • Picking Ab up from school in next scene. Summer in car with them now, say they’re so busy and going to a business lunch, Ass massages P’s shoulder after playing with a puppy, Ass points out she only weighs like 11 lb. P tells teacher Ab will be late tomorrow due to a Dr. appointment, P says they have a photo shoot this afternoon of Ab for the golf cart autism fundraiser poker run, apparently Abbie will be Miss April 2021.
  • At home, talking about mulch while Ab hugs Isaiah, Ass tells Isiah he has to come on the photo shoot to do fake vlogging pictures
  • Ab swinging, lady chatting about how they’re going to do a write up on Ab, swinging montage.
  • AD BREAK
  • Ass pretending to vlog, extremely awkward, hadn’t bothered put a card in the camera so now he doesn’t know what to do.
  • Says Summer is like having his teenager daughters best friend living with her. (Hint: No it isn’t)
  • More swinging, the thing in the very last vlog was said she didn’t like anymore.
  • Back at home, North Eastern Florida Advocates For Autism is the Calendar beneficiary, Ass preaches on supporting local.
  • Ab yelling in her room, Ass thinks she gets it now, P shopping what appears to be chicken.
  • Dinner is ready: Pineapple Chicken with Cauliflower Fried Rice and all teriyaki sauceView attachment 91261
Outtake: Clip from Jen’s Channel Rebranding Autism, a couple clips from the end of the interview.
@Shell_Bell thanks for the write up!

They crack me up with those "half-healthy, half dont-give-a-damn" meals. What's the point of using cauliflower rice (popular low-carb substitute) if you're just gonna load the rest of everything up with sugar (C A R B S)??? Teriyaki is NOT low-carb, and neither is that sad-looking canned pineapple.

I'm happy to see her cooking, but honestly, they need to be using the home-cooked meals as a way to get some healthy foods in their diet. "Pineapple chicken" is not healthy.

Okay, rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m 29 and feel awful having TikTok too even though I’ve never posted just viewed 🤣
Lol same. I have a tik tok, but I've never posted anything

New vlog is up(at least on FB) Suffice to say,once again it proves they are reading these posts. Today was filled w whole family taking Abbie to park after school.(Many comments about end of day and she comes home to sit) Also looks like PityCilla took break from phone( uh,huh,someone is lurking around reading).
But if you notice she seems super irritated in the whole vlog.. is it because she had to cook, or because she put down her phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Shell_Bell thanks for the write up!

They crack me up with those "half-healthy, half dont-give-a-damn" meals. What's the point of using cauliflower rice (popular low-carb substitute) if you're just gonna load the rest of everything up with sugar (C A R B S)??? Teriyaki is NOT low-carb, and neither is that sad-looking canned pineapple.

I'm happy to see her cooking, but honestly, they need to be using the home-cooked meals as a way to get some healthy foods in their diet. "Pineapple chicken" is not healthy.

Okay, rant over.
You beat me to it. And did anyone notice all the plates had the same portion size? No more showing off her tiny plates.

And she hurt her shoulders/neck chasing the puppy? Not. She hurt it trying to dance. Or crip walking. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ummm Abbie “is a Youtuber”???? LMAO. So many ridiculous things in 10 minutes. Ok so now, A thinks Abbie is a Youtuber 😂😂😂... the girl can’t even function normally and he believes she’s a Youtuber. Ok . Pig has muscle aches or whatever due to a tiny puppy! WTF? I have taken care of and played with bigger, more rugged dogs - huskies, shiba inus, German Shepherds etc... my lord... if you can’t keep up with a little thing like that... idk what to say Pig.
The damn munchkin from DD in the car... man... I haven’t had one since I was about 11 or so... and I remember them being tiny but at least three bites worth. Why are they not teaching her how to eat right/ take proper bites/ be proper? Smh
Have you guys noticed that they haven’t been showing Abbie actually “eating” recently??
I guess Abbie was sent to her room to yell and bleeping A goes “ I don’t think she sees is at punishment... she gets it” you bleeping idiot ... all of this could have been avoided if you didn’t wanna believe in your silly idiotic head that the yelling was just a “stim.”
Noticed Isaiah didn’t really wanna go to the park thing but felt pressured. Lol. Poor guy. Also more talk of Abbie being a “typical teenager” which is why she didn’t want to hug him or greet him at first..
Mark my words - Summer is about to be fully done with the tit show pretty soon. You can see it in her face while in the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You beat me to it. And did anyone notice all the plates had the same portion size? No more showing off her tiny plates.

And she hurt her shoulders/neck chasing the puppy? Not. She hurt it trying to dance. Or crip walking. LOL

Lmao my thoughts exactly. Portions were all huge, couldn't tell if the one plate with a little less was supposed to be hers or Abbie's.

And yeah- how tf do you pull a muscle near your shoulder blade by running after a puppy? She was probably trying to keep up with some TikTok with too much arm-movement for her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HAHAHAHA crip walking LMFAO omg i need to find that vlog where she tries to crip walk i was so embarrassed for her LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Priscilla clearly doesn't get the fact that people are laughing AT her, not WITH her.

• Heart
I wish their fans would chip in and buy Asa a bra! His moobs are almost as big as his stomach!
And why oh why does it take The Whole damn clan to take Abbie to the park? Once again Isiah is tagging along like a 10 yr old does. For a kid who was on the football team at school you would think he would have many friends to hang out with!

Oh P,are you aware that salt intake is also bad for dieting! Those little French fried onions are loaded w sodium. And Teriyaki is as well.(maybe there is a low sodium one? Don’t know,stay away from the stuff).

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tbh I almost put that in the write up (about the plates), but to be fair/give the benefit of the doubt, I counted 5 plates so including Summer one MAY not have been hers (as they used to hide hers after the portions grew). Also, I was looking back at the very first vlogs today and let's be thankful she hasn't come back to this yet:
1583367048507.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish their fans would chip in and buy Asa a bra! His moobs are almost as big as his stomach!
And why oh why does it take The Whole damn clan to take Abbie to the park? Once again Isiah is tagging along like a 10 yr old does. For a kid who was on the football team at school you would think he would have many friends to hang out with!

Oh P,are you aware that salt intake is also bad for dieting! Those little French fried onions are loaded w sodium. And Teriyaki is as well.(maybe there is a low sodium one? Don’t know,stay away from the stuff).
There is low sodium soy sauce but idk about teriyaki ... but like “low sodium soy” I’d think it’s just as bad. Also I wonder why they keep calling her a “chef.” Have you guys seen that she uses canned products, frozen vegetables and store bought shredded cheese (instead of shredding her own)... just some observations on my end. Lazy and unhealthy as all hell, Pig. With all the money she makes and working from home, she should be able to go to the grocery store everyday to cook clean and fresh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed they armed summer with donuts.. saying Ab will be so excited to see summer.. Ab gets in car and doesn't even notice summer.. grabs donut from summer still not looking at her and shoves in her mouth.... they so want Ab to be excited when seeing Summer...

Also Ab walks right by Isaiah and doesn't notice him... they all say "Typical teenager" .,,, uh nope.

There VLOGS are so cringe now.. hard to even watch all the way...

• Heart
Reactions: 19

• AD BREAK
  • Dinner is ready: Pineapple Chicken with Cauliflower Fried Rice and all teriyaki sauceView attachment 91261

• AD BREAK
Thanks for the summary. I just can’t watch them anymore. I did try tonight but it went dark suddenly, thought there was something wrong with my ipad,then I realised miss piggy had stood in front of the camera.that was enough for me.
Arsewipe is so arrogant,you can take the boy out of the trailer park but........

• Haha
  • Heart
Tbh I almost put that in the write up (about the plates), but to be fair/give the benefit of the doubt, I counted 5 plates so including Summer one MAY not have been hers (as they used to hide hers after the portions grew). Also, I was looking back at the very first vlogs today and let's be thankful she hasn't come back to this yet: View attachment 91276
Omg yes the blonde hair was awful!

Reactions: 7
There is low sodium soy sauce but idk about teriyaki ... but like “low sodium soy” I’d think it’s just as bad. Also I wonder why they keep calling her a “chef.” Have you guys seen that she uses canned products, frozen vegetables and store bought shredded cheese (instead of shredding her own)... just some observations on my end. Lazy and unhealthy as all hell, Pig. With all the money she makes and working from home, she should be able to go to the grocery store everyday to cook clean and fresh.
They were using Hello Fresh or one of those meal kits for a while. Were plugging the hell out of how fresh,hoe easy,etc they were to have w their busy lifestyles.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I just turned 26 and I even feel like I'm too old to have the damn app itself. As soon as you open its, it's a bunch of high schoolers all over the main page. Because, well... IT'S FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS, NOT 40+ YEAR OLD WOMEN.
It's not for "children and teens." There is more money to be made in an app which can be used by those who have money to spend, so few apps are going to target strictly the unemployed dependent demographic. The TikTok Wikipedia article says that 41% of users are between 16-24 years old. Even if we assume that 10% are younger than that, that still leaves 50% of users who are over 24.

When you sign up, you tell them your age. I'm over 40. My feed isn't filled with children and teens. In fact I see many people around my age and older. Your feed is customized according to what you are watching, liking, and subscribing to. I don't mind seeing material from people who are younger than I am as long as it isn't stupid--which eliminates almost all of the content, unfortunately. TikTok sucks, but it's good for killing an hour when you can't sleep and are in a bad mood (how I spent my morning). Anyway, I see Dwayne Johnson, Jessica Alba, Kevin Hart and Terry Crews on my feed--they are all late 30's through 50's. I think most of the people there richly deserve criticism for the low-effort attention-thirsty garbage they are creating there--so I think Priscilla is a very typical TikTok user.

Priscilla and Asa are using social media to promote their business(es). This means embracing many different forms of social media. This is just a basic modern business strategy. And you are supposed to customize your content according to the medium. What I see in Priscilla's TikTok is a poorly executed attempt to do this, but mostly she seems to enjoy it. I find many (most) of her posts really cringey....but I hope they keep coming.

Reactions: 3
I noticed they armed summer with donuts.. saying Ab will be so excited to see summer.. Ab gets in car and doesn't even notice summer.. grabs donut from summer still not looking at her and shoves in her mouth.... they so want Ab to be excited when seeing Summer...

Also Ab walks right by Isaiah and doesn't notice him... they all say "Typical teenager" .,,, uh nope.

There VLOGS are so cringe now.. hard to even watch all the way...
Ok can everyone see why I say they treat her like a damn dog? I’d only use treats to train, entice and control a dog and they seem to be doing just that with her. What’s sad is that they use it more on Abbie than a normal person would use treats on a dog. IMO ... just saying. I know I can’t be the only one thinking this

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another random observation. This is the 3rd time lately I have heard them call Abbie a "YT star". First was when they made the announcer at Night to Shine announce that (YT star) as Abbie walked the carpet. Second, P at Playlist trying to introduce her to one of the most famous Tik Tok'ers as her daughter the YT star,with 500,000 subscribers. Then today at that photo shoot. Something is up. Do they think if they begin calling her the star that it will look less like exploitation and more like participation?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.