Fathering Autism #67 Thank you Ab, for all you do. We'd Still be renting, if not for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to around 31:48 on the Dad Podcast Channel (this is his snark channel) new video about “Cole & Sav LaBrant.” He s putting out a new video tonight about FA’s leghumpers (so funny). Then another this week about Pricilla’s MLM. Josh said (regarding FA video) “this video made waves and is one of the top videos that he has put out, first 24 hours insane amount of views.” Also says “it’s a hot topic and something that needs to be talked about.” GO JOSH GO we NON leghumpers couldn’t be happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And lets not forget how disgusted P seemed putting the beaded necklace she made on. Really made me sick. I can, from where I am, reach out and touch 3 things my kids have made me. And I am in bed lol.

This comment, on the pinned comment in Josh’s video, just wow. She is clueless. Surprised no one has listed all the precautions... bayou xmas party, girls get away for the slimelime Florida thing, etc.

I knew the leghumpers were clueless but apparently delusional too.
I know, I was putting the Christmas decorations away and in the box their are two that my sons made when they were very small , they are now 34 and 36 and I still have them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know, I was putting the Christmas decorations away and in the box their are two that my sons made when they were very small , they are now 34 and 36 and I still have them.
Thread idea
Sorry leghumpers, no skiing today
Busy at the all day buffet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He s putting out a new video tonight about FA’s leghumpers (so funny). Then another this week about Pricilla’s MLM. Josh said (regarding FA video) “this video made waves and is one of the top videos that he has put out, first 24 hours insane amount of views.” Also says “it’s a hot topic and something that needs to be talked about.” GO JOSH GO we NON leghumpers couldn’t be happier.
Aren’t you so excited? I am so excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread idea

It’s a fantastic hella freak show
Hambeasts ready to hit the snow

Go to around 31:48 on the Dad Podcast Channel (this is his snark channel) new video about “Cole & Sav LaBrant.” He s putting out a new video tonight about FA’s leghumpers (so funny). Then another this week about Pricilla’s MLM. Josh said (regarding FA video) “this video made waves and is one of the top videos that he has put out, first 24 hours insane amount of views.” Also says “it’s a hot topic and something that needs to be talked about.” GO JOSH GO we NON leghumpers couldn’t be happier.
Thank you so much for sharing this and keeping us informed. I did go and watch the video starting at 31:48 and it made me all excited to watch his next videos regarding the leghumpers and Priscilla’s mlm scheme. I’ve subscribed to his channel too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Thread idea

It’s a fantastic hella freak show
Hambeasts ready to hit the snow

Thank you so much for sharing this and keeping us informed. I did go and watch the video starting at 31:48 and it made me all excited to watch his next videos regarding the leghumpers and Priscilla’s mlm scheme. I’ve subscribed to his channel too.
Your welcome!

Reactions: 6
Well if the skiing thing doesn’t work out, Priscilla. Looks like you can use the pool, hot tub, or go work out.
A88B0124-8913-4BCA-BD26-F44B4D46F19B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After I posted my last thread idea, I found this. She did say she wanted to make Snow Angels 😇.
5D54DA8F-9994-4A30-A2B3-608C1DEAB87C.jpeg

• Haha
Good Morning Guyth! Happy Monday all you fellow Tattle Karens! 😹😹😹

THREAD SUGGESTION:

A says Haters, P thinks we’re Gross,naming her Pig triggered her most.

Fingers Crossed they Show up on the live cams today. I don’t know about y’all, but I am ready to see another Tinkerhog vs Tubing event.🐽🤞🏼🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
A&P supposedly ski,
Now this we have to see

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 371264
Can really see the weight gain in this picture!
Also, how many glasses of wine??? Which by the way are about 150-200 calories per glass. Just great for your diet Miss Peloton P.

Wonder how he has any time to ski and other activities? He’s probably spending all his time on the phone with YouTube and his lawyer. Feeling so bad for them 🥵.
NOT
43B82276-B947-4C58-B70B-CF75A239EF9E.gif

Bet this is not the only thing she’s nervous about. It’s now time for the Tattlers to
LIVE THEIR BEST LIVES.
E5C9004D-ABA5-4374-AF20-69DA3214AC95.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s Scotland back into full lockdown again like we were in March. Yet these idiots are still travelling. Surely the states are as bad as the uk with the cases they have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That’s Scotland back into full lockdown again like we were in March. Yet these idiots are still travelling. Surely the states are as bad as the uk with the cases they have
This is what I don’t understand, it’s like we are living on another planet to them, they are just going about their business as normal whilst we are on tier 4. WTF.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is what I don’t understand, it’s like we are living on another planet to them, they are just going about their business as normal whilst we are on tier 4. WTF.
I know right! It’s upsetting me. In my country all shops and restaurants have been closed for months. Because of that people don’t have enough money to buy food but yet they live like there’s no pandemic. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
tiktok.JPG

Regarding yesterday's video of Abbie putting laundry in the machine. I just had to say something....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.