Fathering Autism #67 Thank you Ab, for all you do. We'd Still be renting, if not for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig deleted my comment on her TikTok to the link to the Dad Podcast but kept every comment where other people attacked me. 🥱 I’m posting the link on every video, TikTok or IG post they make. They need to be demonetized and in jail!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Special needs kids start school at age 3. When they age out of birth to 3 years/early intervention. The district starts typically a half day pre-school with them till they are 5/6 and "ready" for Kindergarten. I've been through the whole thing having a child diagnosed with Autism at age 2. A lot of districts, the 3 different ones and 2 states, have the pre-school at a different location than a typical elementary. The one district did have the pre school in elementary schools, BUT they had 4 classes (2 half day class rooms) at one school for every 4 elementary schools there was. So my child was in an elementary school there but not our home/zoned school in the at district. The first district they were in was bouncing the special needs pre-school all over. My child was in 3 different buildings in 1.5 years we were in that district(half their first year, summer school, then regular year before we moved out of the city). They had said they moved into the rental house when Abbie was younger. So if she as in one school for pre-school. They moved and she was put into a different pre-school. Then put into the school she was in till they moved her to JSA it makes sense being in 3 schools from age 3 to 9 years old.
I don't mean this in a nasty way but whatever.
Fine 3 schools in 6 years
Major point is that she is still at the same point or possibly worse than she was at 9 years old.
The schools haven't failed her, her parents have

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't mean this in a nasty way but whatever.
Fine 3 schools in 6 years
Major point is that she is still at the same point or possibly worse than she was at 9 years old.
The schools haven't failed her, her parents have
Oh I agree it's not the schools, it's the parents in this case. We've seen how she regressed majorly in this last year while being home with them. But the point I was making a lot of people that don't have a child with special needs never see how those kids are bounced around buildings/schools in districts. They said they sued for lack of safety, which I'm assuming she kept eloping.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Very well put. I agree with you. It's just sad in so many ways. Especially sad for Abbie because she really does seem to crave interaction. Interaction beyond just "Do you want cereal or cookies?" Golf cart ride. Time to go to bed.
And let's be honest, she still requires a lot of energy to look after.
She really does seem to crave interaction...her energy changes so much when she's around people who interact with her more appropriately, like Brandy, or Asa's mom and stepdad. She used to be different around Summer and Becca too, before Summer and Becca started taking pages from the Maasshole Handbook For Robbing Your Child of Dignity and Respect. She really seems to enjoy it when people just spend time with her, on her level, without hyping her up or making demands.

I watched the vlog where she was stringing beads for the first time today, and it made me sad. We rarely get to see her that relaxed, and especially not in P & A's company. And it took barely any effort from them! All they had to do was provide her with an enjoyable activity, and they were able to just sit there and chat while she worked on it. I wish she had more of that in her life...instead of being alternately ignored, or poked and prodded into the center ring of her family's circus.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
I'm picturing this as Piggys reaction if she's the one who stays back with Abbie

Who are we kidding, it'll probably be the BFF Summer🙄. This way Asswipe, Piggy and Hogsaiah can make memories, what kind who the hell knows. And the BFFs can make memories, you know for when Summer moves out🤣🤣🤣, yea like that's ever gonna happen. They've been grooming her forever, they're not going to miss the payout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who are we kidding, it'll probably be the BFF Summer🙄. This way Asswipe, Piggy and Hogsaiah can make memories, what kind who the hell knows. And the BFFs can make memories, you know for when Summer moves out🤣🤣🤣, yea like that's ever gonna happen. They've been grooming her forever, they're not going to miss the payout.
Yup, Priscilla will once again try to do something that people her size should not attempt...
Who’s ready for the sequel to “The Boone Tubing Disaster”?

FA063B7E-6DF0-46D8-BE98-256F3B4B44E3.jpeg
C3A166C0-EB43-48C6-91EF-3D702CCF99D7.jpeg
4DDB06CB-9AAA-4FAF-AEED-3081F4E13602.jpeg
0FBD0E30-A18E-470B-9208-F3D0D544D348.jpeg
87A13790-5A6C-48F4-A847-9984899E1556.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She really does seem to crave interaction...her energy changes so much when she's around people who interact with her more appropriately, like Brandy, or Asa's mom and stepdad. She used to be different around Summer and Becca too, before Summer and Becca started taking pages from the Maasshole Handbook For Robbing Your Child of Dignity and Respect. She really seems to enjoy it when people just spend time with her, on her level, without hyping her up or making demands.

I watched the vlog where she was stringing beads for the first time today, and it made me sad. We rarely get to see her that relaxed, and especially not in P & A's company. And it took barely any effort from them! All they had to do was provide her with an enjoyable activity, and they were able to just sit there and chat while she worked on it. I wish she had more of that in her life...instead of being alternately ignored, or poked and prodded into the center ring of her family's circus.
And lets not forget how disgusted P seemed putting the beaded necklace she made on. Really made me sick. I can, from where I am, reach out and touch 3 things my kids have made me. And I am in bed lol.

This comment, on the pinned comment in Josh’s video, just wow. She is clueless. Surprised no one has listed all the precautions... bayou xmas party, girls get away for the slimelime Florida thing, etc.

I knew the leghumpers were clueless but apparently delusional too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And lets not forget how disgusted P seemed putting the beaded necklace she made on. Really made me sick. I can, from where I am, reach out and touch 3 things my kids have made me. And I am in bed lol.
😆 My parents each had a dresser drawer full of cards I had made for them, school projects, drawings I had made on placemats...when my mom died I had to figure out what to do with so many mediocre crafts she had kept from me and my cousins. The way Asa and Priscilla were talking about that necklace like it was trash he'd tricked her into wearing was so gross.

This comment, on the pinned comment in Josh’s video, just wow. She is clueless. Surprised no one has listed all the precautions... bayou xmas party, girls get away for the slimelime Florida thing, etc.

I knew the leghumpers were clueless but apparently delusional too.
It's like...lady, we can all see the videos that prove your comment wrong. Are you straight up lying, or do the cult leaders really have you fooled?

Reactions: 13
There’s no way Abbie is gonna be on skis, no way, or Cilla, it’s not possible...Abbie will have a breakdown just getting in the boots
Abbie was never going to ski, the poor girl can hardly walk down the stairs carrying a few articles of clothing. She doesn’t even get the concept of what is happening with skiiing. Sorry, this trip is for everyone except Abbie!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 371032

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
Yeah I thought they were bad in the Maasholes comment sections.... but they are cranking it up a notch for Josh. The ones throwing Jesus and god are making a surge now.

Abbie was never going to ski, the poor girl can hardly walk down the stairs carrying a few articles of clothing. She doesn’t even get the concept of what is happening with skiiing. Sorry, this trip is for everyone except Abbie!
I would imagine it would scare the crap out of her. Not that her family cares. Broke my heart when the went to Atlanta and Ab saw the rides. She was terrified. Not the first or last time she was openly scared... not throwing a fit or being stubborn... but honestly completely frightened. And her dumbass family laughs about it. They have forced this poor girl to do all these things and it has traumatized her. She doesn't trust that they aren't going to do that to her again. My ass would elope too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It is really disturbing what some of their supporters are putting into Josh's comment section. Extremely sad that these people are so invested in other people's lives that they need to write these things on someone else's page.
1609745398467.png

• Haha
  • Wow
New thread title suggestion:
O’ Where would they be without Abbie’s money tree...

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Down the slopes they roll and tumble...unaware their scams will soon crumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're only wearing them because it's mandatory is all public areas of the resort...resort rule. You also have to get rental equipment and lift tickets online preferably before you get there. Considering how well they read online information or think the rules only apply to the little people it may explain no skiing or tubing today...sucks when you think rules don't apply to you doesn't it Asswipe
That or they were doing one of the following g, take your pick
A. Frantically looking for a strong WIFI signal
B. Hoping for an all day buffet
C. Waiting for the bar to open
D. All 3

I'm waiting for the new thread before I attempt to catch up on this one...it moved to freaking fast for this blonde
“Waiting for an all day buffet “ that really tickled me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think both resent her a lot. Cilla is clinging to Summer, in my opinion, to get the "typical" mom/daughter relationship. I also think she isn't allowing Assa to have a relationship with his oldest daughter because of this as well. We know he's a deadbeat and asshole, but I'm sure the big P has something to do with all that as well. I know if I found out my husband had another child, I'd be pushing his ass to pay support and have a relationship with the child. But she is OK with putting everything in her name to prevent this other child from what she is due.
How she could call the first daughter’s mother money hungry is beyond me, she is the biggest ( literally ) money and attention bleep.

Yup, Priscilla will once again try to do something that people her size should not attempt...
Who’s ready for the sequel to “The Boone Tubing Disaster”?

View attachment 371011View attachment 371012View attachment 371013View attachment 371014View attachment 371015
She just keeps on giving, this vlog was one of the funniest things to watch. Pigs on skis coming next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.