Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comesitbyme

Well if the skiing thing doesn’t work out, Priscilla. Looks like you can use the pool, hot tub, or go work out.
A88B0124-8913-4BCA-BD26-F44B4D46F19B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Virus deleted the comments on her Instagram. View attachment 369518
Which ones?🤣

Well yes, at least that was my experience.
I actually wanted to surprise you all with a slightly sarcastic Slimelife product review as a little Christmas gift. So I bought a bit of stuff from eBay (no way is my money going to the huge P). But when I did the obligatory allergy test, at least two things started to burn like acid. It also smelled weird and made my eyes itch. I was constantly rubbing them until I looked like I just got dumped by my boyfriend. And none of the stuff ever touched my face. Granted, the eye issues weren't necessarily caused by the scented frying grease, but it stopped once I removed everything. Weird coincidence that.
While my skin is moderately sensitive and I do have some allergies, I've never had a reaction this extreme before. The skin where I applied the swatches was red for almost two days. That was the end of my review, because no way am I going to put that sludge even near my face.
🤣🤣🤣
This had me cracking up!

• Haha

DarthMama

The lawsuit money is long long gone.
I highly doubt it was that much to begin with.
They were not awarded enough to pay for Abbie until she aged out of school.
Theres an article online where Assa is bitching about the amount.
They definitely pay 15,000 a year out of pocket. They stated so in a vlog.
The rest is McKay.
An old video they stated in a really old video that when they sued that the district would be paying for her to go till she was 18 or 21, I can't remember which age. I don't fault them for suing the district, I know other parents that have had to do a similar fight for their special kid. BUT I know damn well these two would just have her drop out of school before forking out any money let alone $15K to go to the school.

• Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210101_150843.jpg

So, does anyone know who this creepy looking guy is!? Was this taken at the NYE party? Because if so, he is definitely not 'immediate family' as far as I can tell! Another lie that just fell out of hogcillas mouth! Ugh!

• Heart
  • Wow

Wearaflippinmask

This was posted with her New Year food photo. She makes laughing just too easy! 😂🐷🐽😂🐷🐽😂View attachment 367486
I was born in Kentucky but moved to Minnesota when I was 4 yrs old. So I really don't know southern traditions. But, this to me is kinda offensive. These are based off traditional slave dishes. Today is Heartbreak Day. IDK, like I said, I don't know much about southern traditions and certainly don't want to offend any of you guys.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Re Wego and Shorty, why may I ask? I don’t know much about them tbh..
:)
They were created just to bring light to social media accounts. There is very little ever good about them and like with Wego Health, our family outreach for 3 different hospital systems will tell you to stay far away from individuals on several of these platforms too (Mission’s and Atrium Health) listed companies and said to stay far away from them, due to misinformation and unknown charity work (taking funds in without any input of where their funds go). They stated to be weary of any videos where individuals were awarded by them too, due to the level of involvement needed to gain awards..
I looked down the rabbit hole of them one time and kept getting dead ends though, especially with Wego. It just seems like a major non-profit for companies they are involved in, to write off money..

lillibb

VIP Member
I love reading about Piggy TRYING to have an ounce of class. She is literally dying inside because her ‘new money’ lifestyle is being threatened!!

I’m bored & did a quick goog. She has not been on that bike in a long while. Of course, we all know this is true, but for real she doesn’t even fit!!
She probably weighs too much to get on it.

convert70

VIP Member
When you hear the call ‘ avalanche ‘ you’ll know they are coming.
AVALANCHE for sure ...lol
Also, regarding Abbie's schooling.....
If they did that...not pay for Abbie's schooling if the state stopped paying JSA....Asa and Priscilla better be ready to "fork-out" ABBIE'S EARNED MONEY for her continued needed in-home or in-school setting eduation! Hell, as her parents you could home school her and save some $$$$ (you could put in her trust fund or other acct set up for her) but that would take daily time and commitment on your part so...I guess you'd have to hire a teacher!

• Heart

Gambit

Chatty Member
One I took from my house, it seems to have reappeared now 😂

I honestly don’t know what any of this is except for pork, can someone help please .
Collard greens are the vegetable in the picture. Cornbread is bread made from cornmeal, sometimes actual corn. Black eyed peas are a type of bean.

• Haha

DarthMama

Im half in agreement. I think the surgeon suggested counseling, but she declined. He required her to meet with a nutritionist one on one, and also required she take a nutrition class. Dr Now doesnt even make the 600 pounders do counseling before surgery unless they fail to lose the required amount of weight he assigns pre-op- and gives them several attempts to lose it before saying they MUST go to counseling or he will drop them. P lost the 20 pounds the surgeon required.

The reality is, it isnt the WLS surgeons who require counseling it is the insurance companies. Even if it wasnt "required" I have no doubt it was recommended and she declined. As someone in the field, I do take offense when everyone else is blamed for an addicts behavior, except the addict.
Just my opinion.

And yeah, no way she thinks shes doing keto. I think she thinks she's funny lol
My surgeon/hospital was the one the required the psych 3 visit psych eval. They had to fight my insurance to get them to pay for it. It varies by Doctor, hospital/clinic, and insurance.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
But the Massives definitely do “need your approval!” Thats their lifeline...or rather credit line to money! People are seeing the light! Josh’s video pointed out things I hadn’t even noticed, especially the manhandling of A. Now it’s all I see. Where 2 of them usual bookend her and force her to stay where she is until the scene is complete. Or yesterday in the car when Isiah restrained her hand while Big Ass was trying to film. So disgusted!!! 😢
Well in fairness, Isaiah shouldnt let her just pinch and smack him, which is what she does, and why Summer is always in the back.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Yes, I do and let me tell you....that it is bullshit. I don't blame Brandy, because this is the official position of ABA and behaviorism and for them it makes sense. Behaviorism treats the brain as a "black box". Cognitive processes aren't important. Everything is based on visible behaviour and the reactions are always the same if done the same way. So it makes sense that Brandy says they are the same. They look the same and what goes on inside the brain doesn't matter (that was actually painful to write for me as a neuroscientist, insert puking sound/whoopeecushion here). For her approach it is correct, but the scientific consensus is way past that.
Never mind my above comment, well said Salty!♥

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isn't social security income? Or disability or whatever the hell he is squeezing out of the tax payers?
I forgot to post the picture of the slop. Yuck....
It is income, yes....but if she is getting SSI or SSDI right now it is going to A&P, and they are certainly over the income guidelines for stimulus. But I am certainly no expert lol. I do know from dealing with the last stimulus with some of my clients at work that there was also an issue with minor children who received benefits because the money wasnt being taxed. There were also some parents who got hit "double-dipping"- they got the $500 credit twice since the child was a minor AND on SSI/SSDI. It was an IRS glitch but they caught it, and that has to be repaid and wasnt their fault. (Nor did they understand)

lillibb

VIP Member
Collard greens are very nutrient rich! However, greens are traditionally slow-cooked for hours with a stock “gravy” made with bacon or pork neckbones, so unfortunately not as healthy in that sense haha.
Also unfortunate is the fact that her lazy ass left the bitter low stems on the greens.
The southern black girl in me screams for help. I know those greens taste bad and are wayyy underseasoned.

A few Tattlers earlier mentioned thats a slave food and that’s accurate. Thank you to those that understand its origin when thinking of its introduction to North America (via slave ships...)

But I will admit the black eyed peas look decent at least.
Our meal today was a variation, we had Ham, black eyed peas, cabbage, potato salad, and corn muffins. But we do love collards and I don't put the stems in mine. Were those her greens or a picture of someone else's?

• Heart
Reactions: 7