Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is Ginormous in this photo
The subscribers shouldn’t have to support them,it was their choice to quit their jobs so they can sit around all day filming useless garbage and goin to Dunkin and various otjert places to eat and shop all the freakin time! Subscribers work for their money and shouldn’t have to give to lazy turds because they quit their jobs 💯 every patreon and monetization should be stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Still funny to me that they blame tattlers for everything. P mentioned here a few times in her comments yesterday. Yet there are very few of us that interact with them, commenting or anything else.

Even funnier is they are the ones pointing people to come here. How I managed my way here after the baby drama came out. I was already seeing the narcissist he is and having big questions/doubts. And he has several times since thrown info out to lead people here.

So ya thanks for the new friends Ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The subscribers shouldn’t have to support them,it was their choice to quit their jobs so they can sit around all day filming useless garbage and goin to Dunkin and various otjert places to eat and shop all the freakin time! Subscribers work for their money and shouldn’t have to give to lazy turds because they quit their jobs 💯 every patreon and monetization should be stopped
The important question is did the subscribers get a Christmas card this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They wouldnt be vloggers if they couldnt profit and they used to push Patreon like crazy, in addition to doing "chats" a couple times a week where the viewers paid them. I can still hear Big P: "Awe....Jane Doe, thanks for the superchat!"
They also used to go to the P.O. Box every day. EVERY damn day, looking for gift cards and checks no doubt. And they'd film a "Mailtime" vlog a couple times a month too, kept people engaged and encouraged to send more.
Now they are above all that, and try to say they have never asked for, or expected support for their "free content", when those of us long haulers remember and know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I went looking for the consent video, and stumbled upon this. This is when they announced creating a Patreon page. Between the "explanation," buying his GoPro, and the comments about it only costs $2 to support them...cringe x1000.

Found the vlog: (discussion starts at 8 min 22 sec mark)
“He says children have rights. What are you crazy?” I say “ABSOLUTELY THEY HAVE RIGHTS ASSHOLE!! What are you crazy?” He needs to check out the Coogan Act that was put into place back in 1939 (now that’s old school) to protect child actors earnings, There should be a Abbie Act law to keep family vloggers from exploiting their underaged kids on social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I made a comment on Kaitlyns latest vlog that it was not a good idea to be associated with Pig. I like her but she is easily influenced. Deleted within minutes. I hope she sits down and realises that any contact with the Pigs is a bad idea.

• Heart
Well, I'm caught up. I think, lol.
The one thing that bums me out is none of their fans know this happened last night. There were no humpers in sight defending her or talking about it. And now this guy is moving to Rumble, where less people will know.
I admit it was fun to see her trying to act "cool" in front of Kaitlyn, and to know P "somehow" stumbled onto it while supposedly enjoying a girls day with her bestie (stalker much P? LOL) but this was a blip that no one but them and us are even aware of. They woke up just as cocky today as they did yesterday.
Not trying to be a downer, just sayin'. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I made a comment on Kaitlyns latest vlog that it was not a good idea to be associated with Pig. I like her but she is easily influenced. Deleted within minutes. I hope she sits down and realises that any contact with the Pigs is a bad idea.
Yes, PigCilla is the moldy blueberry 🫐 in the box. If Kaitlyn hangs with her she will turn moldy too. If she hasn’t turned already.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, I'm caught up. I think, lol.
The one thing that bums me out is none of their fans know this happened last night. There were no humpers in sight defending her or talking about it. And now this guy is moving to Rumble, where less people will know.
I admit it was fun to see her trying to act "cool" in front of Kaitlyn, and to know P "somehow" stumbled onto it while supposedly enjoying a girls day with her bestie (stalker much P? LOL) but this was a blip that no one but them and us are even aware of. They woke up just as cocky today as they did yesterday.
Not trying to be a downer, just sayin'. :(
I totally agree. We have to put our thinking hats on as to the best way to make the leghumpers realise the full picture. The only thing I can suggest is that posts are made by those of us not blocked in the early morning US hours that are seen for a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy tit I log off tattle for 16 hours and..............BAMMMMMMM. Wow did I miss a lot. That’ll teach me. Between Tattle and Primetimer my readings are booked solid!

• Haha
So that selfish pig is travelling again. She makes me sick
Boy, they really give no fucks about Covid. I just read a Facebook post from the parent of a Special Olympics athlete, who was healthy before she got Covid. The daughter got every treatment available for a month and still died. I also read an article about a young group home resident, more physically disabled than Abbie, but nonverbal like her. Doctors didn't want to waste resources treating her. Despite the best efforts of the group home staff, she died in the hospital of a very treatable condition. What happens to a patient like Abbie who is very limited in her communication and life skills? *Maybe* her parents will bother to advocate for her because it's good content...

• Sad
  • Wow
Awww look, her best friend is currently kissing her ass on her IG page.

Where's Abbie, Ass? Leave her with Becca again?

Oh look. We have a new grifter entering the exploitation zone....Savannah!
Screenshot_20201216-165105_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Look! Its Kaitlyn and her Granny!
Look at P. She is standing with her legs wide apart to look thinner, (didnt work) and look down at her foot, lol. Shes wearing her super-cute orthopedic sandals, and appears to be unstable on the little wedge because she is literally standing on the SIDE of her hoof.
She looks so ridiculous I cant quit staring :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1608155461594.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Awww look, her best friend is currently kissing her ass on her IG page.

Where's Abbie, Ass? Leave her with Becca again?
I don't know too many adults that use the word "bestie." Especially on social media. And it looks like they are wearing matching lipstick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Some appear to be giving Kaitlyn a pass because she seems to be a decent parent to Kaidale. However, it is possible to be a decent parent and an obnoxious snot towards nearly everyone else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Look! Its Kaitlyn and her Granny!
Look at P. She is standing with her legs wide apart to look thinner, (didnt work) and look down at her foot, lol. Shes wearing her super-cute orthopedic sandals, and appears to be unstable on the little wedge because she is literally standing on the SIDE of her hoof.
She looks so ridiculous I cant quit staring :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 349721
They are a bestie match made in heaven. One can only eat two bites and the other requires two plates! I wonder if Pig got K to slip her shoes on her hooves before the night out on the town?🐽WeeOinkWee🐽

• Haha
My cousin was fined on the spot and sanctioned at work she is also a nurse for breaking the rules of COVID

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.