Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
71A0558D-D9CA-4B98-99D5-6E940E14F02B.png

They deleted all of their snarky “sweetheart” comments... in other words Asa told her to get off her phone and quit commenting. It seems she had one too many and I am quite certain that there is a major conference happening right about now. I have three kids and I can say that they love each other; but they are not in each others personal space, hanging on each other, and all of the other stuff that Summer does with Abbie....at some point enough is enough and she needs to back the hell off. Hug P since she is in desperate need of hugs and they don’t hug enough... and since she is so proud of her fat azz she can let Summer smack it and touch it like she does to Abbie; but see that won’t happen because it would be crossing a line... thats where the hypocrisy lies. Its okay for it to be done to Abbie ;but no one else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thank you @Pink Marshmallow and @Stripe69 for the new thread. As has been discovered, these female fools deleted their comments, but we have the screenshots! Never fear! I will post them again in here for those that missed the fun.
screenshot-meme-fall2015.jpg

I am not sure my screenshots of tonight's vlog will be as entertaining as the comment section on The Dad Challenge vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Christmas came early ! The thought of piggy stomping around flapping her fat ass arms and Assface fuming trying to come up with snarky comebacks makes me giddy !! Get bent Asa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Christmas Lights edition 🎄

Seriously Ass? I am beginning to think this a battle of wits between you and Tattle. You need to scrub all that grease and ick off of you! Preferably with steel wool and bleach!
Screenshot_20201215-182529_Adblock Browser.jpg

Quick look at Nanny's house. She looks sad here sitting on a couch.
Screenshot_20201215-182541_Adblock Browser.jpg

Never fear, Summer is there to be in her face, while she grabs Abbie in a hug.
Screenshot_20201216-000039_YouTube.jpg

Time to shop Nanny's pantry! At least we know where the bulging cabinets and large storage of all things food run in the family.
Screenshot_20201216-000112_YouTube.jpg

I am ready for these stupid grifters are no longer sponsored. I could care less about what you plan on doing with money made. But this is a pretty strange flex right after you gutted your kitchen.
Screenshot_20201215-182725_Adblock Browser.jpg

Go to the football game, get home and go back out on a Sunday night? Schedule? What schedule? Abbie runs on chaos. Did any one here her bragging about a super easy Pinterest project she is planning for Abbie's school? Not so quick and easy as you thought it would be?
Screenshot_20201215-182816_Adblock Browser.jpg

Did you miss Summer bringing a think of baby wipes and putting it in the backpack? I didn't. I fully believe she had a poonami incident which would explain why the wipes weren't in her backpack. Summer, not discrete enough.
Screenshot_20201215-182944_Adblock Browser.jpg

Poor babies, they had to wait in line with the common folk. By the time you made this warning, there were already flashing lights! Maybe should of put it while waiting in line with your McDonald's hot chocolate.
Screenshot_20201215-183051_Adblock Browser.jpg

Abbie is stimming, while Summer and Isaiah look interested in the displays.
Screenshot_20201215-183215_Adblock Browser.jpg

But just a few seconds later, Ass catches this look on Isaiah. Is he dreaming of his return to the mountains and Taj?
Screenshot_20201215-183245_Adblock Browser.jpg

Does this look like a family that is enjoying themselves?
Screenshot_20201215-183253_Adblock Browser.jpg

I wonder if Ass negotiated the drone footage for the cost to drive through the display. I hope people saw him using his drone and said who is this lover? Did he even enjoy the lights? Hard to vlog while enjoying the lights fully. Must record everything is not a great mantra to live by.
Screenshot_20201215-183406_Adblock Browser.jpg

This display was amazing! I definitely enjoyed this part, minus the Maassholes.
Screenshot_20201215-183440_Adblock Browser.jpg

This is a separate screenshot. Isaiah, blink twice if you need rescuing. You look like you are not having fun.
Screenshot_20201215-183455_Adblock Browser.jpg

Florida Santa with his pink flamingos to pull his sleigh. Cute and appropriate for a Florida Christmas scene.
Screenshot_20201215-183527_Adblock Browser.jpg

This was at 11:30 at night? Wow. Your daughter has school tomorrow is playing hooky for a doctor's appointment. Still pretty crappy you can't nail down a routine for Abbie.
Screenshot_20201215-183628_Adblock Browser.jpg

How about you first Ass? Once again, you saying be nicer to one another comes off as begging to not attack you.
Screenshot_20201215-183709_Adblock Browser.jpg

Ass, the narcissist has feelings?
Screenshot_20201215-183730_Adblock Browser.jpg

Christmas came early ! The thought of piggy stomping around flapping her fat ass arms and Assface fuming trying to come up with snarky comebacks makes me giddy !! Get bent Asa 😂
I will keep sharing this gorgeous gif that someone made for us. I imagine Kaitlin was pouring drinks into Cilly. She managed to ruin her night, but made mine so much better.
Locked_Out_On_The_Way_Home-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jeez, I get off the internet for half a day, and all hell breaks loose.

That video with Summer is really inappropriate. As @NursesRock! said, she is an adult, who is given some measure of authority over this disabled child, and should not be blurring boundaries with Abbie like that. Also, it honestly reminds me of how I interact with my cat, claiming she "wants kisses" just because she puts her head near me. Newsflash: I want kisses, because that's how I express affection. My cat doesn't really give a tit what form my attention comes in. Summer treats Abbie like a pet...or actually even worse than a pet, because most people will at least try to understand how their pets are feeling. She projects her own feelings onto Abbie and uses Abbie to fulfill her needs for bonding and affection, with very little thought toward what Abbie actually needs. I mean, that caption about how amazing it is that Abbie has so much trust in her? Okay, yes, that is a wonderful feeling...and the way you respond to that trust is by...using it to initiate un-asked-for physical intimacy with this child who cannot express consent or clearly and usefully tell you to stop??? That is a violation of that trust, Summer. You don't deserve the trust Abbie gives to you if that's how you're going to use it.

And if Cilla is claiming Abbie can consent to anything, not only is that bullshit because she's a MINOR (you hear that, Summer?) but it also means Cilla is going to have to give up her grip on "Abbie's house" and all the money they have set aside for her. They have to cancel all the plans they made for her future care. Isaiah is free to do whatever he wants in life. Because in order to have permanent guardianship of a disabled person the way they plan to do with Abbie, a key aspect of it is that the disabled person CANNOT CONSENT on their own. You really wanna give up all those assets, Miss Cilla?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Seriously Ass? I am beginning to think this a battle of wits between you and Tattle. You need to scrub all that grease and ick off of you! Preferably with steel wool and bleach!
View attachment 348660
View attachment 348661
View attachment 348643
Time to shop Nanny's pantry! At least we know where the bulging cabinets and large storage of all things food run in the family.View attachment 348644
I am ready for these stupid grifters are no longer sponsored. I could care less about what you plan on doing with money made. But this is a pretty strange flex right after you gutted your kitchen.
View attachment 348645
Go to the football game, get home and go back out on a Sunday night? Schedule? What schedule? Abbie runs on chaos. Did any one here her bragging about a super easy Pinterest project she is planning for Abbie's school? Not so quick and easy as you thought it would be?
View attachment 348646
Did you miss Summer bringing a think of baby wipes and putting it in the backpack? I didn't. I fully believe she had a poonami incident which would explain why the wipes weren't in her backpack. Summer, not discrete enough.
View attachment 348647
Poor babies, they had to wait in line with the common folk. By the time you made this warning, there were already flashing lights! Maybe should of put it while waiting in line with your McDonald's hot chocolate.
View attachment 348648
View attachment 348649
But just a few seconds later, Ass catches this look on Isaiah. Is he dreaming of his return to the mountains and Taj?
View attachment 348650

Does this look like a family that is enjoying themselves? View attachment 348651
I wonder if Ass negotiated the drone footage for the cost to drive through the display. I hope people saw him using his drone and said who is this lover? Did he even enjoy the lights? Hard to vlog while enjoying the lights fully. Must record everything is not a great mantra to live by.View attachment 348652
View attachment 348653
This is a separate screenshot. Isaiah, blink twice if you need rescuing. You look like you are not having fun.
View attachment 348654
Florida Santa with his pink flamingos to pull his sleigh. Cute and appropriate for a Florida Christmas scene.View attachment 348655
This was at 11:30 at night? Wow. Your daughter has school tomorrow is playing hooky for a doctor's appointment. Still pretty crappy you can't nail down a routine for Abbie.
View attachment 348656
How about you first Ass? Once again, you saying be nicer to one another comes off as begging to not attack you.
View attachment 348657
View attachment 348658

I will keep sharing this gorgeous gif that someone made for us. I imagine Kaitlin was pouring drinks into Cilly. She managed to ruin her night, but made mine so much better.
View attachment 348666
That was me. lol
I'm glad you're enjoying my gif so much! lol ;)😁🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you to @Stripe69 for the new thread title! :)

Please continue here!
Thanks for making the new thread Pink marshmallow.
Boy, what a night. 🐷 really let rip and without arsehog there to stop her, out came the real Priscilla Sue, it was glorious, a tattlers dream, thank goodness we saved the screenshots. He must have been fit to burst when he saw her drunken ramblings, I can’t believe she finally let the mask slip, sweet Priscilla Sue , “GOOD JOB, DRUNK MEANS MORE WORDS “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Good Morning.....

SOOOO anyone notice that P said they didn't know about the child for 8 years but in the video A said it was 5 years? Did he know 3 years before her? We all know they can't keep their lies straight but I really believe this is a number that would be engrained in HER head. Maybe them not knowing for any amount of years was a lie and she lost track of what number she's supposed to say? Who knows. If they lied about this part, what else are they lying about? Below is the proof. I'm sure I'm on to something here!

I may be reading in to it too much, but look at P's slight reaction (her lip) to him saying 5 years.
Perhaps this is why all was deleted...P made a big mistake. I caught you P!

Click to hear him say 5 years....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

View attachment 348660
View attachment 348661
View attachment 348643
Time to shop Nanny's pantry! At least we know where the bulging cabinets and large storage of all things food run in the family.View attachment 348644
View attachment 348645
View attachment 348646
View attachment 348647
View attachment 348648
View attachment 348649
View attachment 348650

Does this look like a family that is enjoying themselves? View attachment 348651
I wonder if Ass negotiated the drone footage for the cost to drive through the display. I hope people saw him using his drone and said who is this lover? Did he even enjoy the lights? Hard to vlog while enjoying the lights fully. Must record everything is not a great mantra to live by.View attachment 348652
View attachment 348653
View attachment 348654
Florida Santa with his pink flamingos to pull his sleigh. Cute and appropriate for a Florida Christmas scene.View attachment 348655
View attachment 348656
View attachment 348657
View attachment 348658

View attachment 348666
That gif of Cilla flapping her arms in a hissy fit is hysterical. But what really slays me is the reverb wobble of her side fat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh wow! I'm just catching up on last night's goings on! Trust me to pick the best comment night of the year to go to bed early! 🤣
I have never hit the like button so much in my life!! 👍🏽 Thanks everyone for posting ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just went and looked for Dad podcast vlog Am I done on YouTube and cant find it. Has he taken it down or am I being stupid? I hope Josh is aware of Arsewipe sending out cease and desist letters and getting nowhere and that he hasn't been intimidated to the point of removing the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok. But, money is required to raise a child. And if you bring a child into the world, I don’t care how you feel about the mom, the child deserves support.
We don’t all have a big boss momma to chase down some sperm donor & make him marry you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I just went and looked for Dad podcast vlog Am I done on YouTube and cant find it. Has he taken it down or am I being stupid? I hope Josh is aware of Arsewipe sending out cease and desist letters and getting nowhere and that he hasn't been intimidated to the point of removing the video.
Here you go. And no you aren't stupid. Videos can be tricky to find sometimes. Also in the description box under the video he is moving over to rumble. You have to sign up over there to see his videos.

Reactions: 11
It’s still there it’s dad podcast with lower case d

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.