Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How stupid is she to claim people who call her out on their flaws are stalking their channel, yet she doesn’t think anything of that creep who talks about Abbie like he is obsessed with her(cannot wait to meet her, loves seeing her, her beauty,etc). They don’t think to report a grown man who says such things about a 15year old girl. Yeah P... put the vodka down and come back to reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I made a comment last night on the dad Challenge thread asking P. why they don't respond to the nice comments, but respond to the comments they deem rude.
To even reply with a "heart", "thumbs up" or a "like"
P's answer was: "we actually reply to a ton and private message people daily."
Then I said "I've been following for 3 years, I see a ton of comments ignored. But whatever you say."
P followed up with: "Good for you. But this is my actual job."

Delusional!

How stupid is she to claim people who call her out on their flaws are stalking their channel, yet she doesn’t think anything of that creep who talks about Abbie like he is obsessed with her(cannot wait to meet her, loves seeing her, her beauty,etc). They don’t think to report a grown man who says such things about a 15year old girl. Yeah P... put the vodka down and come back to reality.
I did point out that comment from the pervy person to A. last week and he took it down.
He also took down my comment pointing it out to him. Lol!
I think they honestly do not read the comments and rely on Summer to point out any "rude" comments to snarkily respond to.

More than anything else (besides their delusions and exploitations of Abbie), it pisses me off how they treat their fans and supporters.
That is what brought me to Tattle a year ago this month.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like Big P took her bestie for spa get-away.
I wish Kaitlyn would get the hell away from her. I feel like she is young and lonely. She just turned 30, single parent, having a child like Kaidale certainly has hampered a social life, and I feel she is simply happy to have someone to be friends with. Im not excusing her but I can see why she drank the Kool-Aid if that makes sense.
I am disappointed because I have learned more about autism in 6 months from Kaitlyn and Kaidale than almost 4 years of FA. I genuinely get so happy when I hear Kaidale use a new word, or gain a skill, and I think she is a very good mother to him. Now Im torn because of her relationship with P. Sucks. :( The Massives taint anything they touch...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Looks like Piggy is stalking the Dad Challange Channel and tattle if that's the way Piggy sees it. Piggy and Asshole post for the world to see, so not sure how looking at public content is stalking. She is delusional and a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I made a comment last night on the dad Challenge thread asking P. why they don't respond to the nice comments, but respond to the comments they deem rude.
To even reply with a "heart", "thumbs up" or a "like"
P's answer was: "we actually reply to a ton and private message people daily."
Then I said "I've been following for 3 years, I see a ton of comments ignored. But whatever you say."
P followed up with: "Good for you. But this is my actual job."

Delusional!
It looks like while she was busy acting a fool, there was zero interaction with fans on their own video that was posted last night 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish Kaitlyn would get the hell away from her. I feel like she is young and lonely. She just turned 30, single parent, having a child like Kaidale certainly has hampered a social life, and I feel she is simply happy to have someone to be friends with. Im not excusing her but I can see why she drank the Kool-Aid if that makes sense.
I am disappointed because I have learned more about autism in 6 months from Kaitlyn and Kaidale than almost 4 years of FA. I genuinely get so happy when I hear Kaidale use a new word, or gain a skill, and I think she is a very good mother to him. Now Im torn because of her relationship with P. Sucks. :( The Massives taint anything they touch...
I agree with you.. I enjoyed watching her to begin with, she comes across as a decent person who genuinely loves her son. But and its a big BUT the minute she started taking advice about her vlog from the Hambeasts it has started to go downhill for me....
I really get the impression that Cillathu uses her to deflect some of the negativity that whaffs around her like a bad smell.
If your reading this Kaitlyn ;) get the hell out of that pigsty🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good Morning.....

SOOOO anyone notice that P said they didn't know about the child for 8 years but in the video A said it was 5 years? Did he know 3 years before her? We all know they can't keep their lies straight but I really believe this is a number that would be engrained in HER head. Maybe them not knowing for any amount of years was a lie and she lost track of what number she's supposed to say? Who knows. If they lied about this part, what else are they lying about? Below is the proof. I'm sure I'm on to something here!

I may be reading in to it too much, but look at P's slight reaction (her lip) to him saying 5 years.
Perhaps this is why all was deleted...P made a big mistake. I caught you P!

Click to hear him say 5 years....
Quoting my own post because I'm hoping anyone else has a theory on what's going on here? I'm SOOOOO intrigued. All conspiracy theories welcome. I'm totally here for this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fridays vlog we should be on the lookout to see how ol 🐖 is looking and waddling around.
Since the vlogs are back to approximately 2 days behind now...
That would be 2 days after her night on the town with Laurel.
😂
Check Saturdays vlog too just incase there's a delay.
😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was looking at all the creepy pics of Asswipe and thinking if I were a company what product would I want him to represent, hmm. Well I do sell deer urine in my shop, should I contact him? Asswipe, if you're reading call me. Please don't put your drunk wife on the line, and I'm not interested in Babywipes either.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Pigs are clearly rattled. I just hope Dads Challenge Podcast comes through with a strong condemnation of their exploitation. About time!

One of the most pertinent comments made by the drunken Pig is that Abbie consents 100% to being in the vlogs. She deserves to be skewered for this alone. I am amazed that professional childcare and autistic groups haven't jumped on this fact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I forgot to quote whomever was asking for these pics. There may be more. But this is all I have 😉
That was me. I found the karaoke video to have in my back pocket.

Quoting my own post because I'm hoping anyone else has a theory on what's going on here? I'm SOOOOO intrigued. All conspiracy theories welcome. I'm totally here for this.
I am not sure what is going on, but man did she step in the 💩 last night with her wild claims about the other mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here you go. And no you aren't stupid. Videos can be tricky to find sometimes. Also in the description box under the video he is moving over to rumble. You have to sign up over there to see his videos.

What happened that made him rethink doing the podcast? He talked about being gone for a awhile but he was back now. Just curious...glad he’s taking on FA! I hope it works!

Reactions: 9
They have a popular, very public Youtube channel and corresponding social media accounts across all major platforms.

Please, Phthilly, explain how one stalks a public, heavily promoted Youtube channel where you put your entire life and the lives of your family online.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What happened that made him rethink doing the podcast? He talked about being gone for a awhile but he was back now. Just curious...glad he’s taking on FA! I hope it works!
He is rethinking his approach after feedback in his FB group and comments he received over the weekend. He explains much of it in that vlog yesterday.

He posted a video with a father who feels his daughter is being used as content. There was some drama behind the scenes concerning the father. He then went and spent the weekend with his kids.

Reactions: 7
This just appeared on his Facebook FA page
Hey Arsewipe if your reading this TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE 😉
Yeah because "nice humans" exploit their non verbal IDD kids on at least 5 different social media platforms by at least 5 different people for the sole purpose of profiting monetarily.
Nice humans lie. They hide from and get behind on their child support obligations.
Nice humans call other people with different opinions names like garbage people.
Nice humans scam and take advantage of their less intelligent fans with MLM scams and "merch" sales like Abbie's Art and cheap sunglasses.
Nice humans do "charity" and call themselves Mother Teresa. They broadcast it and video it.
Then they get defensive about it and attempt to explain how it is ok to do it, by fumbling for a bible verse to justify it and redeem themselves.
Nice humans be doing "all the things".
Be A Nice Human.
😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel the same way about Nicky and his family. I do wish they wouldn't idolize FA though. I also get happy when Nicky is successful and feel that his parents really put in the effort.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.