Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one photo of slimelife event from July. The rest are Virusilla (HAHA) NOT USING Fathering Autism and her daughter to Sell and Recrit for Slimelife.View attachment 349388View attachment 349389View attachment 349391View attachment 349392View attachment 349393View attachment 349394View attachment 349397View attachment 349398View attachment 349399
That live she did... where they blocked Ab from leaving and she ended up with a bloody nose... should be there too. Oh and more recently P saying Ab was proud of everyone and attached a pic with Abby holding a paper with writing on it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Spirit of Salty where are you? I would be interested to hear your reaction to Pigs assertion that Abbie consents to being vlogged.

That live she did... where they blocked Ab from leaving and she ended up with a bloody nose... should be there too. Oh and more recently P saying Ab was proud of everyone and attached a pic with Abby holding a paper with writing on it.
These pix need to be sent to Dad podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have one photo of slimelife event from July. The rest are Virusilla (HAHA) NOT USING Fathering Autism and her daughter to Sell and Recrit for Slimelife.View attachment 349388View attachment 349389View attachment 349391View attachment 349392View attachment 349393View attachment 349394View attachment 349397View attachment 349398View attachment 349399
No, she is definitely NOT using Abbie to sell her products. Why would anyone ever get that idea? How dare you say such a thing. You see, Abbie just happened to be holding them and she just happened to take the pics and then she happened to post them because they were "so cute".

I'd love to know how their conversation goes. I imagine something like this-

P- Asa, I'm going to give her this bottle to hold, can you come take a pic?
A- Great idea. Here Abbie (like he's calling a dog), Can you hold this for Mom? Then we'll have a snack.
*Takes Pic*
P- Are you so excited?
A- I'm so proud of you Ab! Let's go to Dunkin.

For real though, what's with the pic that focuses on Abbie's bra strap? It's like she's inviting creeps to look at her daughter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How stupid is she to claim people who call her out on their flaws are stalking their channel, yet she doesn’t think anything of that creep who talks about Abbie like he is obsessed with her(cannot wait to meet her, loves seeing her, her beauty,etc). They don’t think to report a grown man who says such things about a 15year old girl. Yeah P... put the vodka down and come back to reality.
Hands waiting on the vodka Pigface...you need to worry more about Thumbtax not being able to stop kissing/ grabbing your cash cow.I hope you have a huge hangover today. We saved all the crap you said last night in case you forgot and want to read what an idiot you are. Slimelifers can read it too...they are welcome here anytime. Pretty sure there are a few here already! Happy hump day!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Asa has admitted Abbie cannot consent, nor can any child. Abbie even more so because she lacks the cognitive capacity. Isaiah was the same when he was a minor, no ability at all to consent. In the vlog where they talk about it, P. Said they were old school in relation to their parenting, so those kids did and do what they are told.
9217F983-9837-4E25-99D3-6B2FCB31895F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good Morning.....

SOOOO anyone notice that P said they didn't know about the child for 8 years but in the video A said it was 5 years? Did he know 3 years before her? We all know they can't keep their lies straight but I really believe this is a number that would be engrained in HER head. Maybe them not knowing for any amount of years was a lie and she lost track of what number she's supposed to say? Who knows. If they lied about this part, what else are they lying about? Below is the proof. I'm sure I'm on to something here!

I may be reading in to it too much, but look at P's slight reaction (her lip) to him saying 5 years.
Perhaps this is why all was deleted...P made a big mistake. I caught you P!

Click to hear him say 5 years....
Out of wedlock?! Is he for real?! He was married when he cheated on her and knocked another chick up! He wasn’t married to the chick he knocked up but he was married to Mrs snarky ass tho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have book marked this. I will definitely share it with Josh (who is the podcast) if he wants the "proof." Thank you for sharing these. I delete my screenshots later to not clog up my phone.

I believe that video has been pulled from her Lipstick Mama page. If it hasn't been pulled, please share the link! This is the main argument Josh is making about Fathering Autism using Abbie to promote her MLM/pyramid scheme.

@Spirit of Salty where are you? I would be interested to hear your reaction to Pigs assertion that Abbie consents to being vlogged.

These pix need to be sent to Dad podcast.
I am hoping @SpiritofSalty has taken a break from Tattle after she had some backlash about her views in here.

I do believe Josh has many of these screenshots. Please lets give him a chance to make his video and fill in any holes afterwards if needed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Meet & Greets.... so strange. Here we have Summer holding Abbie in place.... View attachment 349457
First of all it's creepy AF that people go to meet them but even creepier that they bring Abbie to meet these people. Doesn't she look thrilled? And you know they make her hug all of these whackjobs after they've collected all the gifts they bring.

Also, is it just me or do all of their fans look like they could be related to each other or even A&P? Like they are all the same type of person. Birds of a feather I guess. So odd.

Out of wedlock?! Is he for real?! He was married when he cheated on her and knocked another chick up! He wasn’t married to the chick he knocked up but he was married to Mrs snarky ass tho!
Well I suppose it is technically out of wedlock when you aren't married to the mother of the child. I'm not sure what it's called when you're married to the mother of your other child though. Let me think....Oh, I've got it, being a scumbag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How stupid is she to claim people who call her out on their flaws are stalking their channel, yet she doesn’t think anything of that creep who talks about Abbie like he is obsessed with her(cannot wait to meet her, loves seeing her, her beauty,etc). They don’t think to report a grown man who says such things about a 15year old girl. Yeah P... put the vodka down and come back to reality.
Most stalkers are the one's who are always drooling over you and constantly complimenting you, but the Maass can't see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Still not home and caught up but I am inching my way to the door...lol
Just wanted to say that the vlog of Asa and P saying Abbie cannot consent is pure gold. When I get home I am going to save that myself. Knowing they read here, those scumbags may take it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who wants to bet Thilla has been hiding in the pantry with her cheese stash and furiously shovelling snacketh into her giant cakehole after last night? I feel another boo-hoo video coming on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I went looking for the consent video, and stumbled upon this. This is when they announced creating a Patreon page. Between the "explanation," buying his GoPro, and the comments about it only costs $2 to support them...cringe x1000.

Asa has admitted Abbie cannot consent, nor can any child. Abbie even more so because she lacks the cognitive capacity. Isaiah was the same when he was a minor, no ability at all to consent. In the vlog where they talk about it, P. Said they were old school in relation to their parenting, so those kids did and do what they are told. View attachment 349451
Found the vlog: (discussion starts at 8 min 22 sec mark)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🐖 put that crap on Abbie AFTER she was already sunburned for an ad to sell Slimelife sunscreen.
What an idiot and a crappy excuse for a "mother" 🐖 is.
Abbie stayed burnt all summer long.
So either that stuff doesn't work or 🐖's a big fat liar saying she uses it on Abbie.
I'm guessing it's both things.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
First of all it's creepy AF that people go to meet them but even creepier that they bring Abbie to meet these people. Doesn't she look thrilled? And you know they make her hug all of these whackjobs after they've collected all the gifts they bring.

Also, is it just me or do all of their fans look like they could be related to each other or even A&P? Like they are all the same type of person. Birds of a feather I guess. So odd.

Well I suppose it is technically out of wedlock when you aren't married to the mother of the child. I'm not sure what it's called when you're married to the mother of your other child though. Let me think....Oh, I've got it, being a scumbag.
OMG ...... when I saw this photo of the meet & greet ...the first thought I had was they all came from the same GENE POOL 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fridays vlog we should be on the lookout to see how ol 🐖 is looking and waddling around.
Since the vlogs are back to approximately 2 days behind now...
That would be 2 days after her night on the town with Laurel.
😂
Check Saturdays vlog too just incase there's a delay.
😜
We can expect a boo hoo vlog after all the activity last night, arsehog will be scrambling round trying to do damage control. Priscilla Sue did untold damage yesterday with her drunken posts, the only thing he can do is try to gain sympathy from the leghumpers, crying, blaming trolls who are wicked people, please be kind. She deleted her comments before the leghumpers could see them but not quickly enough, shame is that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I went looking for the consent video, and stumbled upon this. This is when they announced creating a Patreon page. Between the "explanation," buying his GoPro, and the comments about it only costs $2 to support them...cringe x1000.

Found the vlog:
She is Ginormous in this photo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

True,he was married but not to the chick he got pregnant,I wonder if she knew he was married (scumbag forsure tho! And the way he refers to his daughter “her” “that girl” what a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This just appeared on his Facebook FA page
Hey Arsewipe if your reading this TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE 😉

Read the comments on this post off Instagram
Pretty sure he felt differently after her rant with her bestie 😂😂😂
Who are they trying to kid, I bet they had a real bust up last night after she got home, he would have been livid. Delete all you like Von Hogs, we still have all the comments you hypocrites, not so nice human commenting yesterday when she was drunk.lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.