Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look. More parties and exposure. Abbie has worn that ten19 shirt for several events. More promotion of her mom's boss babe business. I hate to break it to you Cilly, but if you are close enough to get cocoa, wine (go figure? Can she do anything without wine/alcohol anymore?) and other goodies, THERE WAS NO SOCIAL DISTANCING.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh look. More parties and exposure. Abbie has worn that ten19 shirt for several events. More promotion of her mom's boss babe business. I hate to break it to you Cilly, but if you are close enough to get cocoa, wine (go figure? Can she do anything without wine/alcohol anymore?) and other goodies, THERE WAS NO SOCIAL DISTANCING.
Someones horse is missing their blanket, Big P is wearing it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe they had her microchipped.
If she runs from or fights authority they wouldn't know that unless she is scanned. No??
ASSa dreaming of a white Christmas...yeah, I wwaxent there...oh wait, that was nasty!!:sick:🤷‍♀️😁 😂😂😂

View attachment 355697
WTH is he doing.. picking his nose or stuffing something up there?!

Yea...no...it is what I was entertained by during her dumb video. I am all about some screenshots. You should know that by now....Maybe I will go back and throw a snout on some if I have the time. 🐽🤣🐽 Who knows...?
Ii don't Instagram!

Last edited:
Oh Boy! The how Pig met Kailtin video. A definite brain drain. Lots of face scratching, lip smacking and lisping for all to behold.
She lies right off the bat when she says she does not know who is going to drink the 5-6 bottle of wine in the room!
Ummmm! I know ! I know!
View attachment 355868
Then we are blessed with this joyous, relaxed snout. And Tattlers, this is the last you see of this dummy for today. Apparently, she forgot to bring her vlog camera and her phone was busy not doing well for vlogging. Sure Tinkerhog! We see you, B! 😉
View attachment 355875Here we have the puffy, hungover jowls of a mouthy witch that got shut down and then promptly dragged in the YT comments the night before. 🤣🐽🤣 Ohhhh! Daddy Moobs is mad at you! 🤣🐽🤣
View attachment 355879
Snout waxing and chit chat time...YAWN! I will say, she did Slimelife no favors...her foundation is terrible. Color match my kitty ass! 😹
View attachment 355880
RUN KAITLIN...RUN FAST! THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK, GIRL! 👀👀👀👀
And she made that stupid comment “I don’t know if we’ll drink the wine bc we’re not like that” LIKE WHAT? She’s defending herself over drinking wine on a “girls” day? Please.... guilty conscious much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s luminaria?
The lit bags lining the driveway and front of property in the picture
Usually a bag ... sand in the bottom ....tea light (most use the electric ones but they use to use candles,)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also... we're all sad moms
All of us? M'kay makes total sense
I really wanna change my handle to SadMom now

Its pretty telling that a legit follower is terrified to comment. They had to lead with "just making an observation and please don't get mad at me".
How do they not see that they're all tip toeing around The Hateful Oz of Comment Monitoring & His Band of Rabid Drones? That just sounds like an emotionally abusive relationship
If I'm a mom, then I have more in common with Asa than I thought because I have no idea who or where the child is. You'd think I would remember giving birth, but nope I'm just now finding out about this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lit bags lining the driveway and front of property in the picture
Usually a bag ... sand in the bottom ....tea light (most use the electric ones but they use to use candles,)
oooohhhh! Ty

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.