Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Jan, 2017 vlog. This scene starts at minute 2.
Thinking A is passive aggressively unhappy with Pโ€™s morbid obesity.
๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ha ha ha - DPC mentions Tattle life (and also farms & 2 others with screen shot! Asa gonna be pissed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah no mondays - how long did that last? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

According to Ass, Fathering Autism is releasing a video at 6 pm also. He was in the car with Cilly and Isaiass all dressed up. I guess Summer is babysitting.
I watched it quickly and it looks like Abbie is in the backseat behind ASSa.

This is my new favorite pig of ๐Ÿท it has so much potential!!!!! Thanks, @WowMeowMeowWow!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

E0F04552-73C6-4111-B1B1-8B03D7FABE8D.jpeg
Screenshot (2352).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny that they turned Monday into their podcast.... but no one watched it. Sooooo buhbye podcast lol. Guess they thought they had something to offer. Nah people only watch because you made your child a sideshow to gawk at. No one wants to hear you and your dumb wife blabber on about bs.

Oh and to drive views to Isaiahs and Ps channels. Yall aren't slick at all lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good eye. I was thrown off because the image is flipped!
I had to watch it a few times to make sure! I saw what I thought was Abbie's head, but no Isaiah..but thought maybe he is really there and I'm not seeing him! ๐Ÿ˜‚ So I watched it a few more times and was pretty sure that was Abbie's head...but yes, the whole direction of it is off...and the whole time I thought ASSa was driving! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ That part still has me confused!!๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And it's an unexpected Hi Everyone tonight๐Ÿ˜‰
Don't these Maassholes know Monday is my braincell rejuvenation day๐Ÿ™ƒ
Oh well here we go....

1. Can tell this will be 13m29s of bull๐Ÿ’ฉ
2. Really can't anything just be f**king fun..does it have to be a contest and f**king vlog content
3. Is it me or is Piggys pullover a titch tight around the arms
4. I must just block past vlogs,out of my mind because I honestly don't remember this tradition..of course I could be wrong since I actually do have interests other than these ๐Ÿ’ฉshows
5. Potpourri crap on stove check....oh look no Swiss Miss instant for her, now it's the expensive ๐Ÿ’ฉ
6. But still gross, crap canned whipped cream
7. GET THE F**K ON WITH IT
8. Yo bring it homeboy...Asswipe needs to grow the f**k up already
9. 2m41s...piggy looks thrilled to be there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃguessing she needs more Baileys in her cocoa
10. Yup that stove top was such a great f**king idea...bets on when it gets replaced? Nah we're too smart for sucker bets
11. You have got to be kidding me...a f**king powertool.
12. Damn all they needed were Graham crackers , icing and candy...boom houses. Made those suckers every year with the kids lol. Yup for reals too. but then they couldn't be oh so extra
13. Sorry have to FF through drilling. Again nice to have a thought for their viewers with sensory issues.
14. Yea good job Abbie...
Dashing through the icing, prompting all the way
15. Yea I know, I suck at rhyming but you get the idea๐Ÿ˜
16. 5m12s....very flattering shot Piggy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
17. And there Piggy says she's a nice person...except when she's drunk commenting, sober commenting or being defensive ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
18. Watch the rolling pin DISAPPEAR
19. Of course it's Abbies House
20. Again GTF on with it...
21. Can we not have extreme close ups of Piggy๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
22. It's a friendly kingdom....give me a f**king break
23. Castle fit for his Queen, princess and oh yea his little prince....such bullf**k
24. 9m25s to 9m42s...the stuff of mother f**king nightmares...some advice Summer, start exercising and forming an escape plan and see a dermatologist and hopefully not be using slimelife crap..
25. And ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ totally forgetting about Summer and what she would be...oh wait there can be 2 princesses..(um maybe even 3)
26. That shirt does not fit Piggy
27. Abbie could give a ๐Ÿ’ฉ. She just wants the damn candy
28. Sure encourage her to grab the candy and destroy the houses. Was there nothing left over to "reward" her with . And I thought they didn't like to use food as a reward
29. Because you've never done one before
30. They lie so easily...scary
31. After the beep...just stupid as usual
The End

Whole vlog was badly acted happy family time. Piggy appears to not really have taken part and didn't seem to want to be there. They totally f**ked up their Summer lines and Abbie didn't attack the houses like they thought she would

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

About 2:15 Hogcilla is all giddy cuz she is going to meet her (what was to become) bestie! This is Aug 2019.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Cilly's tit and Things: How I Met My Best Friend
I know, bad form to quote your own post. But I have a good reason. Who wants some Screenshots and Sarcasm?

Screenahots and Sarcasm: Cilly's tit and Things Bestie Story

Good Lord Cilly. The lip smacking, nose rubbing and invisible strands of hair behind the ear is out of control in this vlog.
Screenshot_20201221-182057_Adblock Browser.jpg

You and Kaitlin aren't big drinkers? That is comical, because based on your and Kaitlin's comments on DCP YouTube video that night.
Screenshot_20201221-183229_Adblock Browser.jpg

I hope you tipped the masseuse well for your massage Cilly. I imagine it was similar to when you grease a pig with Crisco? You just arrived, so what did you have to cry over you two. Cue the fake emotions.
Screenshot_20201221-182242_Adblock Browser.jpg

Cilly, you are a brand ambassador for L'ange, your newest "collaboration." I don't think they would take too kindly to seeing you using a Dyson product in your channel's vlog instead of one of their products. At least we know that you haven't ditched the $$$ Dyson to the pile of misfit purchases where Abbie's stim toys have been sent.
Screenshot_20201221-182406_Adblock Browser.jpg

Cilly, this was a terrible angle to film from. All you did was bring more emphasis to your other chins. Also, is it possible your (S)LimeLife products are making your skin worse? You seem to need more and more products to cover your natural canvas, and you are terrible at the application.
Screenshot_20201221-182528_Adblock Browser.jpg

We all know why you didn't vlog the night before, and it wasn't because you forgot your camera. You and Kaitlin were six sheets to the wind, making a fool of yourself on another creator's YouTube video. We have the screenshots. But aww, the end where you two proclaim you are glad you are besties. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿคฎ
Screenshot_20201221-182946_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did they really have 5-6 bottles of wine?? I refuse to watch her videos. They were gone for one night???? Thatโ€™s entirely excessive for two people. She really must have a drinking problem if sheโ€™s drinking that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ–'s bestie video.
Such utter bullshittery.
One thing is true though.
They both have eating disorders.
One gobbles up everything in sight.
The other vomits it up.
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Also... we're all sad moms
All of us? M'kay makes total sense
I really wanna change my handle to SadMom now

Its pretty telling that a legit follower is terrified to comment. They had to lead with "just making an observation and please don't get mad at me".
How do they not see that they're all tip toeing around The Hateful Oz of Comment Monitoring & His Band of Rabid Drones? That just sounds like an emotionally abusive relationship
Cults be like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cilly's tit and Things: How I Met My Best Friend

People are already commenting on YouTube.
View attachment 355866View attachment 355867
Who the f*ck is she kidding they don't have friends at least ones that stick around remember the boat ride friends yea that didn't last how about Lauren and kaitlin will be around just as long enough to get viewers to her channel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hogsiah is an arrogant little prick.
The way he ended his video is all the proof that I need.

• Heart
  • Haha
๐Ÿ– has to buy her friends the same way she has to buy friends for Hogsiah.
This family is pathetic.
So is Laurel.
Anybody who would publicly endorse being ๐Ÿ–'s friend is not someone to respect or hold in high regard.
Of course neither is someone who wastes food by vomiting it up.
Maybe those two are made for each other afterall.
Garbagepeople
Lowlifes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what?? Abbie isn't wearing the emergecy bracelet with medical & contact info on it. If she does decide to elope and run, I don't see Asa or Priscilla being able to catch up with her even if she runs and then walks fast then runs more, etc....Seems the school would also require ID on all the kids or young adults there especially for outings off school property!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.