Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh Weeee!! πŸ½πŸ‘€πŸ½ It is too damn cold for y’all to be out trying to coax Blubber Butt witch off the Unicorn Raft built for 4! Just keep that in mind 🐽😹🐽
Any guesses as to what Thummerseve ( @Sweetums πŸ˜‰) can expect in her stocking? πŸšΏπŸ§΄πŸ’Š

ASSa dreaming of a white Christmas...yeah, I went there...oh wait, that was nasty!!:sick:πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3CA6D53D-CCEA-405E-B473-9EC884658CD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not so much what someone could accomplish...but that sharing all the aspects that they do, knowing fill well unstable people watch them, then deciding the "oops we left Ab alone in a park" storyline is a super great clickbait content, could give someone ideas. They know people know where they live, what they do, places they visit, where Ab goes to school, you would think they would be more cautious.

Obsessive and delusional people don't behave logically
I agree, they have some unstable fans. They can clickbait title all they want, anyone who watched can see she wasnt "alone". Not only was she not alone, they left a camera filming her. They threw caution to the wind years ago. She could just as easily be snatched from the Flintstone car while sitting in line at Dunkin. Or from an aide walking her out of school. The title of the vlog makes no difference.

Reactions: 10
He is so predictable, we suggest something on here and in a couple of days it’s in the vlog, so much for the β€œ old hens on the gossip site β€œ whose opinion doesn’t matter. He is an avid reader on here, we know it and he would never admit it and as you rightly said all of a sudden it’s β€œ Isaiah , shall we edit together β€œ what a load of shite.
Watching the vlog I don’t know how they cope with the constant noise and stomping round the house, I would find that unbearable, mind you I am an old hen who according to the leghumpers, who needs a good seeing to πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Also... we're all sad moms
All of us? M'kay makes total sense
I really wanna change my handle to SadMom now

Its pretty telling that a legit follower is terrified to comment. They had to lead with "just making an observation and please don't get mad at me".
How do they not see that they're all tip toeing around The Hateful Oz of Comment Monitoring & His Band of Rabid Drones? That just sounds like an emotionally abusive relationship

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apparently Abbie doesn’t like the taste of water without the flavor drops... yet I am quite sure she ingests about 5 gallons of pool water each time they force her in and to stay in. Everyone has their own preferences;but I think since Abbie eats sand and basically everything that she thinks is edible the whole flavor drop thing was introduced to her by P and it carried on til now
How can they say Abbie doesn’t like water! here is just one Of many clips of her chugging good 'council pop' ie water. (my fellow Brits may know this term 😜)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhh Weeee!! πŸ½πŸ‘€πŸ½ It is too damn cold for y’all to be out trying to coax Blubber Butt witch off the Unicorn Raft built for 4! Just keep that in mind 🐽😹🐽
Any guesses as to what Thummerseve ( @Sweetums πŸ˜‰) can expect in her stocking? πŸšΏπŸ§΄πŸ’Š
View attachment 355646
Better not be any thong underwear. Thats the last thing she needs. Maybe something for jock itch, lol. Thummers Eve....my favorite name for her so far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also... we're all sad moms
All of us? M'kay makes total sense
I really wanna change my handle to SadMom now

Its pretty telling that a legit follower is terrified to comment. They had to lead with "just making an observation and please don't get mad at me".
How do they not see that they're all tip toeing around The Hateful Oz of Comment Monitoring & His Band of Rabid Drones? That just sounds like an emotionally abusive relationship
Actually today is the only day you can change your handle. The thread to change is Winter Solstice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
P has a new video up on her channel. I was bored just reading the title

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently Abbie doesn’t like the taste of water without the flavor drops... yet I am quite sure she ingests about 5 gallons of pool water each time they force her in and to stay in. Everyone has their own preferences;but I think since Abbie eats sand and basically everything that she thinks is edible the whole flavor drop thing was introduced to her by P and it carried on till now.
My mom used to tell me...."If your that thirsty you'll drink some plain water"!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Boy! The how Pig met Kailtin video. A definite brain drain. Lots of face scratching, lip smacking and lisping for all to behold.
She lies right off the bat when she says she does not know who is going to drink the 5-6 bottle of wine in the room!
Ummmm! I know ! I know!
598E0812-46D5-4B20-BAC5-FE8074789DAA.jpeg

Then we are blessed with this joyous, relaxed snout. And Tattlers, this is the last you see of this dummy for today. Apparently, she forgot to bring her vlog camera and her phone was busy not doing well for vlogging. Sure Tinkerhog! We see you, B! πŸ˜‰
E0F04552-73C6-4111-B1B1-8B03D7FABE8D.jpeg
Here we have the puffy, hungover jowls of a mouthy witch that got shut down and then promptly dragged in the YT comments the night before. 🀣🐽🀣 Ohhhh! Daddy Moobs is mad at you! 🀣🐽🀣
9C2C7CA1-0EE4-429E-B2E8-F0BB9FDA9236.jpeg

Snout waxing and chit chat time...YAWN! I will say, she did Slimelife no favors...her foundation is terrible. Color match my kitty ass! 😹
609D43E7-D189-464E-8ABE-1CB529543DE5.jpeg

RUN KAITLIN...RUN FAST! THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK, GIRL! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

According to Ass, Fathering Autism is releasing a video at 6 pm also. He was in the car with Cilly and Isaiass all dressed up. I guess Summer is babysitting.

Oh Boy! The how Pig met Kailtin video. A definite brain drain. Lots of face scratching, lip smacking and lisping for all to behold.
She lies right off the bat when she says she does not know who is going to drink the 5-6 bottle of wine in the room!
Ummmm! I know ! I know!
View attachment 355868
Then we are blessed with this joyous, relaxed snout. And Tattlers, this is the last you see of this dummy for today. Apparently, she forgot to bring her vlog camera and her phone was busy not doing well for vlogging. Sure Tinkerhog! We see you, B! πŸ˜‰
View attachment 355875Here we have the puffy, hungover jowls of a mouthy witch that got shut down and then promptly dragged in the YT comments the night before. 🀣🐽🀣 Ohhhh! Daddy Moobs is mad at you! 🀣🐽🀣
View attachment 355879
Snout waxing and chit chat time...YAWN! I will say, she did Slimelife no favors...her foundation is terrible. Color match my kitty ass! 😹
View attachment 355880
@WowMeowMeowWow is this your version of Screenshots and Sarcasm?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ummmm! I know ! I know!
View attachment 355868
View attachment 355875Here we have the puffy, hungover jowls of a mouthy witch that got shut down and then promptly dragged in the YT comments the night before. 🀣🐽🀣 Ohhhh! Daddy Moobs is mad at you! 🀣🐽🀣
View attachment 355879
View attachment 355880
My god, these screenshots!! :eek: The Slimelife crap is doing her skin zero favors if that's how she looks under it.
Pthcilla, you gotta stop drinking, girl.

I have a deadline so I haven't been able to watch today's offerings or keep up with the thread - looks like I'm gonna have some lovely content to consume later.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ummmm! I know ! I know!
View attachment 355868
View attachment 355879
View attachment 355880
Holy wide angle lens Batman! She is looking rough!
And the last line, (run Kaitlyn..run fast) for some reason made me think of the movie "Ghost". "Kaitlyn. You in danger girl!" LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They probably won't unfortunately.
I think our borders should be closed indefinitely; use of masks and social distancing should be made mandatory in ever state with heavy and strict enforcement taking place...first time violation:written warning + $50 fine; second violatiion: $100 fine + arrest with 3 week house arrest; third violation: $150 fine + arrest with 3 weeks in solitary confinement.
I know....I know....sounds ridiculous, and no chance of happening but, something's got to "wake people like this" up to the reality of things! They ARE NOT immune to this virus and NEITHER IS ABBIE!!! Nor are MAVERICK, SANDY, and NALA!!!
We have a mask mandate where I live,6 ft apart,now everything (but essentials) is closed and we have fines as well,evidently they go from $500- one hundred thousand but I legit agree with a jail term if protocols are not followed,we’re in the 2nd wave cuz of people like the Massive’s and not giving a single fk about anyone but themselves, it’s SO aggravating, I hope 2021 is different!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

According to Ass, Fathering Autism is releasing a video at 6 pm also. He was in the car with Cilly and Isaiass all dressed up. I guess Summer is babysitting.

@WowMeowMeowWow is this your version of Screenshots and Sarcasm?
Yea...no...it is what I was entertained by during her dumb video. I am all about some screenshots. You should know that by now....Maybe I will go back and throw a snout on some if I have the time. 🐽🀣🐽 Who knows...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.