Fathering Autism #65 Piggy & bestie out on the town, YouTube comments causing a meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't really understand the story. The doctors kept saying they didn't see any autism symptoms in the child, so the lady showed them a video of Abbie, and the doctors miraculously understood what autism was and diagnosed the child? That's either fake or Priscilla really misunderstood what was happening there.

You can correct me if this is not the case with Dunkin, since you've worked with them specifically...but generally getting a corporate donation like that requires a whole process of reaching out to the company, writing a proposal, coordinating with them to find a budget and vendor for the gift they're providing, etc. It's not something that just happens in response to some people talking about the corporation. And it would have required a lot of work on the part of someone (or a group of someones) at JSA to coordinate everything with the corporation...we know the Maasses are allergic to work, so it certainly wouldn't have been them doing the job.

Smoking is bad for you, @RocketQueen! ;)

Dunkin- I just asked my Director- Dunkin actually reached out to us and inquired about a service project. Similar to the JSA bus I imagine, although JSA may have approached Dunkin first, I do not know.

We have other large donors and sponsors. P&G for example- several times a year they contact us and say (example) "We have 12k for you. What do you need?" Last Spring we needed a new chain link fence around the back yard. They showed up with a contractor, showed the Director what they would like to install, she said yes, two weeks later we had a fence. We do not solicit service projects, so on our end it is easy. We do have to write our own grants to make up the annual cash deficit that is not covered by HUD, but that just involves an interview or follow-up to our grant to verify our financials.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dunkin- I just asked my Director- Dunkin actually reached out to us and inquired about a service project. Similar to the JSA bus I imagine, although JSA may have approached Dunkin first, I do not know.

We have other large donors and sponsors. P&G for example- several times a year they contact us and say (example) "We have 12k for you. What do you need?" Last Spring we needed a new chain link fence around the back yard. They showed up with a contractor, showed the Director what they would like to install, she said yes, two weeks later we had a fence. We do not solicit service projects, so on our end it is easy. We do have to write our own grants to make up the annual cash deficit that is not covered by HUD, but that just involves an interview or follow-up to our grant to verify our financials.
Very interesting. Thank you for the insight. May I ask what you do/where you work?

Reactions: 4

Speaking of HUD...I need to brag for a minute that my high school class is proud of our classmate, the new secretary of HUD, Marcia Fudge (a fellow Buckeye). Okay...bragging over! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of HUD...I need to brag for a minute that my high school class is proud of our classmate, the new secretary of HUD, Marcia Fudge (a fellow Buckeye). Okay...bragging over! 😎
I like your new name!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A small dive into the comments on last night's vlog.

Yeah, I need to know how you came to this conclusion? Because they share a dimple?
View attachment 355479
I like Ken's argument.
View attachment 355480
Is this person really referring to Bunny? The dog whose owner is teaching her words with buttons on the floor?
View attachment 355481
You almost had me agreeing to you, then you mentioned Ass.
View attachment 355482
It appears someone isn't buying this healthy choices kick Ass is on.
View attachment 355483
Abbie does actually resemble a young Kirsten Dunst.. I just googled her picture

Reactions: 6
Very interesting. Thank you for the insight. May I ask what you do/where you work?
I am a full time LSW at a shelter for women and children, and a PT/PRN LCDC2 (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor) at an area hospital/ER where I also PRN crisis intervention as needed.

Thank you! It’s more me than the prior one.
Oirk, is this you? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
otta keep those Photoshop skills sharp to keep big P looking like the snack she swears she is
If she thinks she's a "snack" I'd hate to see what her idea of a meal size is. Oh wait.. I have. She's more like a buffet table for a small country.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to say this site has been a blessing to me... I normally do not like to tear people down; but when you see something that is just not right , then all bets are off. You all have made me laugh and I enjoy the back and forth conversation. Thanks for making this pandemic a little easier,😁 On a side note, spent the past 10 hours in the hospital with hubby who was diagnosed with a slipped rib!! Yup... they did every test, xrays,& ct scan. While we were waiting I was reading posts to him and he was laughing and wincing from the pain... so you all made him laugh til his side hurt🀣🀣🀣

oh wow he’s now photoshopped the bloody leaves ....
Working on his skills since P is steady growing into the size of a mighty oak tree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am a full time LSW at a shelter for women and children, and a PT/PRN LCDC2 (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor) at an area hospital/ER where I also PRN crisis intervention as needed.

Oirk, is this you? :)
Bingo!!! πŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SO ASSSA for the FOURTH time Dunkin will NOT sponsor your channel!! They consider themselves family friendly, and with BOTH you and Prissy having criminal records, they tried to placate you with a van donation to JSA and give you guys a bunch of gift cards. IT ISN’T GOING TO HAPPEN, so get over yourselves, and stop with the antifreeze embalming Mio drops!
If you want to try a sponsorship, try Abbie on coconut water, it’s refreshing, and good for her!
Apparently Abbie doesn’t like the taste of water without the flavor drops... yet I am quite sure she ingests about 5 gallons of pool water each time they force her in and to stay in. Everyone has their own preferences;but I think since Abbie eats sand and basically everything that she thinks is edible the whole flavor drop thing was introduced to her by P and it carried on til now

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ohhh Weeee!! πŸ½πŸ‘€πŸ½ It is too damn cold for y’all to be out trying to coax Blubber Butt witch off the Unicorn Raft built for 4! Just keep that in mind 🐽😹🐽
Any guesses as to what Thummerseve ( @Sweetums πŸ˜‰) can expect in her stocking? πŸšΏπŸ§΄πŸ’Š
3CA6D53D-CCEA-405E-B473-9EC884658CD3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ohhh Weeee!! πŸ½πŸ‘€πŸ½ It is too damn cold for y’all to be out trying to coax Blubber Butt witch off the Unicorn Raft built for 4! Just keep that in mind 🐽😹🐽
Any guesses as to what Thummerseve can expect in her stocking? πŸšΏπŸ§΄πŸ’Š
View attachment 355646
Ok gotta do it ... after all Asswipe does do ALL the laundry but
Fish Fingers for Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never believe anything they say, if they told me that the sky is blue I would have to go outside and look for myself. I didn't believe their robbery witnessing story or their snake in the path story either.
I didn't believe the robbery story either. Considering the area ...thought the snake in the road story was possible!? Just my thoughts.....Free Sandy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They probably won't unfortunately.
I think our borders should be closed indefinitely; use of masks and social distancing should be made mandatory in ever state with heavy and strict enforcement taking place...first time violation:written warning + $50 fine; second violatiion: $100 fine + arrest with 3 week house arrest; third violation: $150 fine + arrest with 3 weeks in solitary confinement.
I know....I know....sounds ridiculous, and no chance of happening but, something's got to "wake people like this" up to the reality of things! They ARE NOT immune to this virus and NEITHER IS ABBIE!!! Nor are MAVERICK, SANDY, and NALA!!!
And, neither are we!!!

The threads are progressing so fast it's hard to keep up reading them!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.