Fathering Autism #64 Saint Cilla feeds the needy. It's just a front, we're still greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok see this is how the world works. Take a deep breath and hear me out. I love you guys. I love this site. It helps me to think I’m not the only one that is horrified, and disgusted by this family. Gotta comment one two things.
One fun and one not.

Fun First. I have one of those cocktail things. Mine is a drinkworks machine. We don’t drink but in the before covid times we entertain. I don’t want to keep large jugs of every
Alcohol in the house so this lets me offer a variety without stocking anything. Just trying to be a good hostess.

Not Fun. I have been wearing Depends since I was 35. I have Crohn’s disease. Now luckily I don’t have many accidents that is not why I wear them. I have fistulas that leak. Think of it as un natural tracks from my intestines that come to the outside and leak intestinal contents. Not poop but other stuff. It is horrible and my butt looks like Swiss cheese. But the Depends helps with leaks. That being said- they look and feel like underwear. I even have colors!
Purple, Black and Aqua. You would never know even in my skinny jeans that I am wearing them. If Abby is such a typical teen- spend the freaking money and get her ones that are cute and fit right and people can’t tell. Clearly they upgrade from Government Cheese- just because it is free doesn’t mean they shouldn’t/couldn’t do better for her.

Ok rant over. Just wanted to put my blah blah out there. I’m buying a round of drinks from my drink maker that I’m bringing to the naught corner. Xoxoxo

Reactions: 49
Asa trying to talk with a low sexy voice at the start of this video had me skipping large chunks of his content. I would rather listen to her fish bubbles (which I cant stand) then try to listen to him talk in that creepy voice.

Reactions: 16
The dad podcast‘s,Instagram post is a much shorter version of the vlog for those interested. I cant help but hope him the best.

Reactions: 9
Priscilla is responding to comments made on The Dad Challenge podcast. Enjoy! Remember, neither she nor Ass can delete this comment!

Great recap, as always @Kermy. I am working on Screenshots and Sarcasm now but got distracted while grabbing screenshots of the comments that I posted from The Dad Challenge podcast video.

My mom had those lights, but my brother and his mistress, sorry TMI stole them after she died (along with a lot including money and my prescriptions). If anyone knows where I can find some for my tree I would be forever grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Honestly??? She reminds me of a kid missed doing a lot of kid things and someine who didn't have a lot friends as a teenager either. Both being really sad.

Reactions: 10
"Sweetheart"? LOL. Oh bless her fat ass.
Her uneducated, nose rubbin, eye droopin', Cindy Brady lispin', cheese eatin', Duncan drinking, non-Peleton ridin' ass.

Reactions: 48
Her face looks "waxy" looking to me! I wouldn't buy it even if could afford to. LOL!!!

Reactions: 5
Amazon product

World market and Christmas tree shops also have them

From the sounds of it, Bradley is doing great, and they just got her a service dog. I am hoping Lauren has seen the light.
Here's something Pigfuckles could make for treats for Abbies school. A Pigs in a blanket family tree wreath!
Every time I see her plopped down on the stinky couch I think of pigs in a blanket, lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I am dying to read the full comments section but when I went to rumble.com this video was not listed. Has he taken it down?

Reactions: 3

And that’s the last I’ll post tonight.... gotta get back to real life. But this is so so good.

Reactions: 42
Here's something Pigfuckles could make for treats for Abbies school. A Pigs in a blanket family tree wreath!
Every time I see her plopped down on the stinky couch I think of pigs in a blanket, lol.
Nah....she'd probably start shaking it and dancing around LOL

Thank you for your perspective on both, fun and not fun items. I appreciate that it was probably hard to have your experiences told. My admiration for your candor.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.