Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw in their comments one woman wrote how she loves them for the life they live because it’s so relatable. It’s relatable. Really.
If she has an eating addiction, a shopping addiction, coffee addiction, bad taste, a lisp, a "small business", a dickwad for a husband, poor hygiene and a holier than thou attitude abbitude, then their life may be the most relatable thing she will ever see.

Reactions: 28
Which video is that?

Months ago there were many posts alluding to the Tattler in question's "real" identity. I was 100% thinking the same thing...and was surprised to see the whole issue seem to go away. I still don't want to name names, but if you look back, you'll be able to see who it is. At the end of the day...I totally don't care if Asa, or any of the Maass Squad are signed on here, but, if you've nothing to hide, why don't you present as your true self?

Reactions: 7
But there's way too much to look through. Can you give any hints or direction? A time frame? A post number? Anything? There are literally thousands of posts. Pretty please?

Reactions: 15
Yes but he wasnt there. He was in the seating area.
The other night on her live when she just started a woman came on and said “I want to hurt myself” (something to that affect) and she called Asa in to “take care of it” ppl kept asking about the woman, P was saying ignore it then she finally said “Asa is taking care of her” so I think he was talking this woman off the ledge, so to speak...

Reactions: 7
People won't want to do things, meaning charitable things if you call them out for telling everyone?!? WTAF...did I twist what Asa is saying at 5:58?
Great recap Kermy....As ive stated previously I refuse to watch his vlogs anymore once your eyes are open to all their BS there's no going back.
But when he keeps going on & on about what they do in a charitable way he's taking his over inflated ego to new heights NO ONE needs to advertise what they do for others just do your thing quietly with an open heart ......

Reactions: 13

Looks like P recycled the old carpet into new pjs... same color and design

Reactions: 29
If Asswipe did something like that he would more than likely be shouting it from the rooftops.
I think taking care of her meant deleting the comment

Reactions: 27
If Asshole did anything like that, you better believe he would be boasting about it on every channel every day. She meant for him to block that caller, nothing more.....thats how he took care of it.

Reactions: 23
OMG!! Now they are justifying talking about their "charity work". And rewording a bible verse to fit their needs is just unbelievable. And it's not like they just mention it couple times. They have been constantly bragging and patting themselves on the back for 2 weeks! Hey A & P there is another bible verse; pride cometh before the fall! You guys have a very loooong fall coming.

Reactions: 19
Aaaaah i understand!

Reactions: 2
I don't think Assa has the balls to make an account and tattle among us.
Who do you guys think it is?
You may as well say...
Why not?
I have no idea for sure if A, P, or S has an account here. Just seems likely IMO given his intolerance for criticism. But I’m sure he read here and I think others agree because he addresses our “complaints” for lack of a better term in his next vlog it seems.
I haven’t been here long enough to suspect anyone but I don’t read every post...this is such a busy forum, so much material A and P give us

Reactions: 12
Shes more than a 22 jeans!!!!
She's gotta be.....

Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Wednesday

Sorry I have to do it
For some reason Heat Miser reminds me of Piggy.....enjoy

Reactions: 17
I watched Kaitlin do that too. At least she really tries with Kaidale. Or at least it seems like it. She actually does things with him and for him!
I like her but I think she's hangin out with Big P too much lately and BIG P is calling her bestie...
Kaitlin should stay away from her cuz ain't nothing good gonna come from that.

Reactions: 20
I can't believe he actually used the term "financially displaced"
WTF ....condescending little jerk

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.