Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So they took Maverick's place to lay with the family away and relegated him to the laundry room with Sandy? To the land of forgotten animals? Because her "decor" is more important?

1607139667928.png

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Whimsical

VIP Member
She'll try riding it. At her size and weight though I don't see her being able to and then we'll have to suffer through her stoopid, annoying "embarrassment" laugh that annoys the hell out of me...like with the river tube ride!
These never get old!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot (1934).png
Screenshot (1932).png
Screenshot (1926).png
Screenshot (1916).png

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Here's the Vlog where he says he's exposing FA. He starts discussing them at 17:12

LMAO I LOVE IT!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I dont care if it is Slimelife that fired him up! It all helps.
And I liked his confidence and aggression. Asa-he isnt scared of you. And even if it only takes away a few thousand of MLM money a month, thats winning.

• Heart

HelenPTSD

I've just seen the advert for Cillas look at me I'm AMAZING vlog, honestly if your going to feed the homeless or do any sort of charity work, then do it out of the goodness of your heart NOT because you want people to think you're wonderful, don't film it just do it, I can not express just how much this has annoyed me, it's great that they can afford to help others but why do they have to advertise it in advance, we've been hearing about this for a couple of weeks now, *look at what we are doing, arnt we the best and kindest people on the earth* and for her to tell us several times in the vlog to go out and help people just like her, it made my blood boil, not everyone has a child we can use for money, they make a living off their daughter for Pete's sake, I'm struggling to put food on my table, not one person this year will be getting a gift from me and the hubby, I live in the UK and I currently get ยฃ180 for two weeks, that money has to go towards bills and food and everything else, it feels like she's showing off, but i wouldn't be proud of the fact I use my daughter to pay my bills and bully strangers to buy my crappy make up, then for her to come out and tell us we need to be more caring...WTF !!! She should look at herself before telling us to be more caring, she only goes to hug Abby when the camera is on her, she would rather give Sandy love (even though they STILL keep her locked in that cage) before she even thinks about showing Abby any love, I don't know why but that vlog hurt me, I wish i had spare money to help others, but I'm telling you all this, IF i ever have money to help the homeless i won't be doing it for YouTube views, I would be doing it because it's the right thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Whimsical

VIP Member
OH GUYTHES, incase anyone was wondering how often ASSa's favorite group of Tattlers are on his mind, you need look no further than the start of tonight's vlog! He just can't help himself!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

At the rate his nose is growing it's going to be in Texas soon!๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi ASSa!!!:m :m :m ๐Ÿ˜‚

liar.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
The layout if their house doesn't bother me really. I think it is made worse by how they utilize the space. Add in the fact P has zero taste or sense of design and it looks terrible. She looks like she decorates by looking at pictures online and by browsing the isle at hobby lobby and the dollar store. She admits she is not crafty or creative (nothing wrong with that) why all her recipes, video ideas, and decorations are stolen from pinterest and other creators.

But her house just looks like someone desperate to look classy, important, and well off by cramming any and everything in every inch of their lives. But she really is a shallow, talentless, dull person and you can't fix that by throwing money at it

• Heart

akh141797

Is this person watching the same vlogs as us? These fans are truly delusional. Poor Abbie only gets to do โ€œactivitiesโ€ when they can film it for money. And usually these activities are mostly things they want to do. This poor child does sit and rock on a couch all day. She canโ€™t have any toys because it would interfere with her โ€œmotherโ€™sโ€ fancy home. They donโ€™t provide her with any sensory activities that she would enjoy, they donโ€™t ensure she gets exercise every day, they donโ€™t follow through with anything her therapists suggest... Lord knows the list goes on and on. They do nothing to try and better her life at all. Itโ€™s all about themselves. Their ridiculous Christmas tree in that small living room, that silly boat that they didnโ€™t need, the stupid decorations for Priscillaโ€™s new โ€œoffice,โ€ a kitchen makeover that wasnโ€™t necessary, etc. They spend Abbieโ€™s money like it grows on trees and all of their purchases are for themselves to satisfy their own greed. How will there be anything left when the time comes in which sheโ€™ll need care that they wonโ€™t be able to provide themselves? And the number one thing that truly bothers me is how they talk about her in front of her. They even have Summer doing it. I just want to shake some sense into these fans. These people profit off their childโ€™s disability, and poor Abbie has no idea. She has no voice to advocate for herself, which in my opinion makes them just pure evil and far worse than most family vloggers.

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
I've been following these forums for almost a year now...it's so obvious to me that Asa reads here. Most of the time when he mentions in a vlog something they're dealing with in "the comments," it's an issue that has been discussed here :unsure: How stupid does he really think we are? Get a grip...and get a REAL job! How can you live with yourself knowing everything you have has come to you via the exploitation of your innocent child??? You are spreading ZERO awareness! Not a lick! OMG I get so angry at this! I am by no means jealous - both my husband and I are college educated and live a very comfortable life thanks in large part to his very successful career. But he works his ass off! REAL work! Also, I'm fairly certain Asa is amongst us in the form of a Tattler. The subject has been brought up before but it seemed to go away. Not naming names, but to me it's beyond obvious who it is. Lots of "insider" info that no one would know unless they lived in that house. So pathetic, this whole situation. I just pray the whole shit-show disintegrates and Abbie can get the care she so desperately needs and deserves. I don't know what form that will come in, as her parents don't seem to want to put the time and effort into it, but there's got to be a better life for her out there somewhere.

• Heart

SHAYB

Whatโ€™s the dad challenge podcast?
Heโ€™s a vlogger on you tube calling out family vloggers for the sake of the kids. Basically saying they canโ€™t consent and the predators that are following. Iโ€™ve watched a few. Heโ€™s the truth. He says he received 45 requests to cover FA. CHECK OUT HIS COMMENTS. Assa is all over it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I feel a โ€œgarbage peopleโ€,โ€Be Kindโ€ video coming out.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A quick Slimelife morning routine sales pitch. Moral of the story... buy some One Drop Wonder, Eye Arise and Sotoks, and you too can start the day with wack a doodle eyes and a droopy snout! Whoโ€™th Exthited? ๐Ÿ˜›
C125D26C-59DA-4295-90BA-8ADE287E7B90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think this guy has a better shot than most. I also think he was humoring Asa in those comments, he couldnt very well engage him fully when he already admitted he knew little about FA.
Regardless.....its still a good thing. One more person has taken notice. It may lead to another, and yet another.
The one thing I hope is, that people dont go over there in "Tattle mode". (Tattlers or non-Tattlers) If I were this guy I would be put off by the personal attacks against Asa. All kinds of people are assholes....but being being assholes doesnt mean they are doing anything wrong. I dont want him to lose interest or think hes wasting time simply because people dont like him.
Asa IS doing things wrong, but I fear that will get lost in personal attacks.
Either way, its just shown Asa that ever so slowly, people are taking notice. The fact that he jumped right in shows that he is bothered. He said that a vlog about FA "wouldnt impact them one way or another." He's lying. If he were that confident he wouldnt have wasted time commenting.

• Heart

tag123

Chatty Member
I just saw in their comments one woman wrote how she loves them for the life they live because itโ€™s so relatable. Itโ€™s relatable. Really.
If she has an eating addiction, a shopping addiction, coffee addiction, bad taste, a lisp, a "small business", a dickwad for a husband, poor hygiene and a holier than thou attitude abbitude, then their life may be the most relatable thing she will ever see.

• Haha
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
im sure Asa is a disappointment to his own dad

Quick someone come smack my wifeโ€™s ipad outta her hand. Sheโ€™s watching Piggyโ€™s video on the potpourri crap

• Haha