Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Hey Assa:
Matthew 6. 1-4
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Stop with your self righteousness.
Your failed attempt to justify you being "charitable" is laughable.
You have no idea what the bible says and the above verse is proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

bready

VIP Member
She has been busy with Maas squad cares cooking for the homeless tomorrow. 3 17-lb turkeys, 30 pounds of mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing and all the things.
Why make a Thanksgiving meal for the homeless over a week after Thanksgiving? They already had their turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing somewhere else, what makes you think they want to eat the same thing a week later? She's so uncreative she can't even think of anything else to make with turkey. And probably one of those people who thinks "They're hungry, they'll eat anything" without considering how condescending and dehumanizing that is. But then again, this is a woman who can't even treat her own daughter like a human 99% of the time, so why should I expect her to be any better with strangers?

• Heart
  • Angry

greencarpet

I can’t stand seeing the fat little douche riding his new bike with gangster hip hop music over it. He better thank his sister for that. Without Abbie and the viewers, his parents wouldn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out, and he would probably be going to a community college in Jacksonville. I used to like Isaiah a few years ago, but now he is his father’s little minion. Cocky and arrogant with nothing to back it up.

• Heart
  • Haha

uncannyvalley

I wish they would just be honest about Abbie's regressions. I personally don't believe it is necessarily ALL their fault; regression happens to the most diligent of families. The Wee Family posted something a few weeks ago about their daughter's speech regression, and I appreciated their openness. It really is educational. A & P, on the other hand, pretend everything is just sooooper great with Abbie all the time. She's like their family mascot -- anything she does they just laugh off, like oh isn't she cute? Look at that Abbitude! She's so excited! Such a good communicator! It's all lies.

• Heart

Betah77

Why make a Thanksgiving meal for the homeless over a week after Thanksgiving? They already had their turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing somewhere else, what makes you think they want to eat the same thing a week later? She's so uncreative she can't even think of anything else to make with turkey. And probably one of those people who thinks "They're hungry, they'll eat anything" without considering how condescending and dehumanizing that is. But then again, this is a woman who can't even treat her own daughter like a human 99% of the time, so why should I expect her to be any better with strangers?
And again it's bragging, bragging and more bragging. She doesn't really care about what she is giving them. It's all about her narcissistic need to be told how wonderful she is.

• Heart
  • Sick

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Skimmed through Kaitlin&Kaidale vlog from the train with the Massive family was seriously eye-opening. All of them walking around with big honking cameras sticking it in the faces of Kaidale and Abbie. First of all, leave these kids alone. Second, kinda hard to enjoy life when you have to film everything. What a way to LIVE YOUR BEST LIVE, filming your life away. Summer not only likes to pat Abbie's butt, but she had Kaidale on her lap patting his butt. These kids are NOT BABIES!! WTF is wrong with her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Yes.. maybe her mother does not want her daughter to be the focus of social media due to A’s choices and lack of compassion. Its bad enough people keep bringing it up and involve her in discussions while reminding her what A has and has not done. What does it do to see child support records? What does it matter at the end of the day? Just like Abbie, his eldest daughter should be off limits. She is not involved in FA and therefore should not be a topic. There are a lot of moving parts that none of us are privy to. It took two adults to create that child and two adults to make choices that this child is paying for and will continue to pay for. You have no clue as to who her mother is or what her role in all of this was... she ultimately had the upper hand to pursue things because she has custody. Obviously due to time lines she was not in a heated rush to hold A to the fire. It seems it is just being nosey searching for child support orders for a kid who is sadly not a part of their lives.
Nobody thinks that the daughter is fair game. The name isn't brought up for good reason. She clearly is off limits. When the topic comes up, it is mainly about Asshat not doing anything to contact her (even though I personally think that the girl dodged a bullet there) or Asshat spending money like it's going out of style while paying the bare minimum to his daughter and coming up with increasingly creative ways to keep his money. Ironically he made a video where he told absent fathers to "man up". Do as I say not as I do, eh, Asshole?
So I think it is fine to discuss this as long as the rest of the family doesn't get doxed and as long as it is about the Maassives and their shit behaviour. People won't stop talking about it anyway since the fallout with their piss poor boo-hoo video is the thing that brought a lot of users here.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well I tried to get through her live from this morning.
First thing I wanted to point out is that she is constantly talking about the quality and pigmentation of SL in her sales pitches. Today she did a demonstration. She put primer, then blush then setting spray on one arm. Just blush on the other. Lo' and behold, without the $55 bucks worth of spray, "Look! It just wipes right off, gone! Why waste time doing make-up if it will just come off? You can spend $55 for this bundle and your make-up will last forever!"
Hmmm. Even cheap drugstore blush doesnt just disappear or wipe off like that. So either the powder products are junk, or she rigged the demonstration to sell the sprays. Either way, a total scam.

I didnt make it to the end. I had to stop when she looked at herself in the mirror and said "Woooohooo! Look at you looking like a snack Miss Priscilla!" She did. She totally called herself a snack.

And what was weird to me, was she kept looking off to the side....then she mentioned Asa laughing at her about something. He was sitting in the Little People area the whole time. Does anyone else find that really odd? Like....just sitting there watching and listening? I do. Hes a freaking creeper.

• Haha
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
Funny to me Ass said O just happened to be talking to butcher box, and they surprised them with the turkeys. More like they need content, and work on Ps image, but didn't want to actually do anything charitable and decent. So had to go begging for free/sponsored video. Why would she just happen to be talking to them about her new money making attention stunt? Not like they are besties with the people there...

Amazing how they are trying to "rebrand" P.... the last month it's been how awesome, giving, loving, motherly, and tender hearted she is. She started soup lunch for teachers and feeds them all with her own hands. She made lunch for Abs entire class. She gave money to pay for rich people's groceries. Now feeding the already struggling people the free overcooked turkeys they scored...

And they mention it all a lot... but you know... not for attention or praise. Not to use it for content. P just HAPPENS to be making an entire (sponsored I bet) video on her channel about it.

It stops being charitable and kind when you use it for publicity

• Heart
  • Sick

Stripe69

VIP Member
He is such a snarky pig, the kid is motivated by food because her whole family is, just look at them, fat slobs the lot of them. This is the kind of behaviour he has been showing in the last few blogs, he has forgotten how he got to where he is and shows contempt for the very people who made it possible, he looks on every comment that isn’t kissing his fat arse as a criticism, totally insecure. He is a bully and a disgusting excuse for a human being.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The Dad challenge responds to Assa.
Im just now catching up but I hope someone points out that they arent paying for, or even having Abbie do a thing except at JSA anymore, and that half of JSA is a grant. Or that they use respite from the state.
Or points out their standard of living increase the past 2 years: New house, all new furniture, new cars (3!), a boat, scooters, one wheels, trips....this is for them not Abbie!

Here are the complete quotes, if someone had problems reading @SHAYB screenshot.View attachment 337086
OMG..hes so smug. "Do you", wont impact us.....hes so cocky!

Where did Summer sleep when she first moved in with them?
Shes been in her shack from day one LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi guyths
It's time for The Sunday Night Shitshow staring the MAASSIVES with permanent guest star the amazing crotch digging Summer

1. These titles are getting worse every day
2. Yea like you really care Piggy that a place went out of business because of COVID...and Asswipe just ignores her saying it...they truly are the SCUM OF THE EARTH.
3. And here's the homeless shit again...stop already
4. Awwwww poor baby's tired
5. Blah blah blah sponsored vlog blah blah blah
6. Poor fucking baby had to edit vlogs...oh give me a fucking break...why do companies sponsor them
7. Oh look 2m27s...it's the PELOTON store...hint hint Piggy
8. Eating out AGAIN and then "meetings"
Aren't we just oh so important....I love how people like to build themselves up😉
9. 3m22s...yup Piggy got Back
10. Blah blah blah meetings blah blah blah
11. DUNKIN
12. 4m25s...not a good look HogBoy
13. Turkeys died a hard death
14. All the shit sent to them and Abbies stimming with a fucking piece of newspaper...🙄
15. You don't have a lap Piggy...
16. Brag much....ornaments🤢
17. LOL tree in front of TV 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi again IDIOTS
18. 7m49s....Summer has definitely gained a chin
19. Those nutcrackers look dumb in Mavericks corner
20. Bullshit Asswipe...that TV is always on for Abbie
21. Oh great now the homeless shit again
22. 8m57s...yup black is not always a slimming color
23. Get the fuck on with it
24. Fucking grocery store again...some people's OBSESSIONS amaze me
25. Dining room just looks full of cheap crap not gorgeous
26. That ma'am bullshit is so fucking annoying
27. Prompting all the way.
28. Blah blah blah and here's the receptive communication bullshit
29. STFU Asswipe
30. After the beep lame
The End

• Heart
  • Haha

nowboarding

9CB1F2EE-A2AF-404E-8098-193BD43563D4.jpeg

Here, let me re-write this for you so it actually makes sense:

“I came across a post I decided to steal to have more content for this money-grab page. I will list 3 things that my minions want to hear. Here are some things I’m ‘grateful for’:

-My dysfunctional family (for being able to fake their love for each other enough so we can keep subscribers happy)

-The women I suckered into thinking they could make as much money as me selling shitty pastes, creams, and ‘make up’ that may or may not cause your skin fall off in 12 years (lawsuit pending)

-The thousands of people that are either too stupid or too naïve to see that they are wasting money

I wouldn’t be able to do this without any of you. (Not grammatically correct, but let’s keep it.) Thank you for making me rich and allowing me to quit being a productive member of society. I want you to comment to make it seem like I care about what any of you think. #slimelife”

• Haha
  • Heart

greencarpet

1. How unfortunate that the flower shop had to shut down because of the coronavirus. Act like you care, Priscilla... a family-owned shop lost their business because of people like you who can’t stay home and feel justified in risking the lives of others for your own selfish benefit.

2. So they put the Christmas tree in front of the TV because it’s not like anyone watches TV anyways... except Abbie, who can be seen watching TV every day, and now her view is obstructed by the tree. But that doesn’t matter, right? As long as Priscilla can play homemaker for the vlog.

3. Here’s a little bit of natural irony for you...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Kermy

VIP Member
Yes.. maybe her mother does not want her daughter to be the focus of social media due to A’s choices and lack of compassion. Its bad enough people keep bringing it up and involve her in discussions while reminding her what A has and has not done. What does it do to see child support records? What does it matter at the end of the day? Just like Abbie, his eldest daughter should be off limits. She is not involved in FA and therefore should not be a topic. There are a lot of moving parts that none of us are privy to. It took two adults to create that child and two adults to make choices that this child is paying for and will continue to pay for. You have no clue as to who her mother is or what her role in all of this was... she ultimately had the upper hand to pursue things because she has custody. Obviously due to time lines she was not in a heated rush to hold A to the fire. It seems it is just being nosey searching for child support orders for a kid who is sadly not a part of their lives.

He bought her an industrial size with extra extra padding so the seat would be more comfortable...I wonder if it disappeared like you said..lol
Plus in addition to what
@Hotographer512 and @SpiritofSalty said
If you read this forum back to the timing of the news breaking or hell just read back you'll find a very large portion of tattlers came here because of the "forgotten" child.
Reading back will also show that no one has disparaged or attacked or doxed the mom or child. If anyone did they were quickly "shouted" down.
Also to tattle is to gossip and like @Hotographer512 said THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I, like many people here, am interested in how much he has to pay based on his income now. That son of a bitch got by with paying approximately $250.00 per month for over 15 years. He never informed the court of a change in his income nor did he inform them of ANY of his address changes in 15 years.
Assa's address with the court was not updated until Oct 20, 2020. So from 2005- 2020 the mom could not send him papers to amend the amount because she did not have a good address. It had nothing to do with whether or not the mom was in a "heated rush".
People keep bringing this up because it is a gossip site. Nobody here would contact the mother or the child.
I personally do not know the mother but I know her name because of public records.
Yeah. I'm nosey. I love investigation and mysteries. I also snark on a gossip site.
And guess what?
I do not apologize for it.
😀
Same here. I have zero interest in involving the daughter and her mother. I would however, LOVE to hear how Assa Moobs potentially got his balls handed to him on a platter by way of increased support for HIS kid. He deserves it..They deserve it...and I am here for it! Tell me more! Tell me MORE! 👂🏼👃🏼👂🏼👃🏼👂🏼👃🏼👂🏼

• Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Good lord, I go help put up Christmas with my husband and eat dinner, and half of you are putting me out of a job with your screenshots. (I am kidding...) Let's do this!

Screenshots and Sarcasm: Need a shower edition

Oh look. Glad to see her shopping edition is still very much an issue. At least they have plenty of toilet tissue because they are going to need it with their cheese laden diet!
20201206_185844.jpg

Poor Ass. He is overworked at his job. Three vlogs in one day! We have to hit certain talking points. The sponsored videos need to be approved. Blah! Blah! Blah!
20201206_185931.jpg

Oh the shade Ass threw passing Peloton. This obvioulsy a higher end shopping district. The Bath and Body Works candle sale ($24.95 normally, $9.95 this past weekend) is why people are lined up outside. Poor Cilly was too preoccupied faking sympathy for a business that closed because of coronavirus. Hey Massives, if more people listened to the scientists by social distance, wear a mask and wash your hands (like the scientists have asked), we may have avoided this second and more dangerous wave that is gripping our nation.
20201206_185956.jpg

Can you imagine the amount of germs floating around her $$$ kitchen? Well, it is even worse because she insists on washing the turkey. Some chef you are.
20201206_190011.jpg

May we have a moment of silence in honor of these burned turkeys? Was she going for a charred skin, instead of krispy?
20201206_190105.jpg

Keep trying. You are never going to be sponsored by Dunkin, no matter how much you beg. (Didn't I just mention in the one of the last screenshots how Dunkin isn't featured? Nice to see you noticed my work.)
20201206_190047.jpg

These people would die if they didn't have their phones or vlogging equipment at all times.
20201206_192356.jpg

So they left Abbie to entertain herself while they went about their busy day. Then they get mad because she made a mess.
20201206_190117.jpg

She is super stimmy it seems. This looks so uncomfortable. But she sure heard and reacted to the dinner call. Peep the dirty feet.
20201206_190220.jpg

Sandy really is a photogenic and beautiful dog. No snark here from me. Consider it your "palate cleanser."
20201206_190127.jpg

Have they still not figured out how to turn on the heat? (Yes, Cilly said in a IG story that they didn't know how to do it during the cold snap.) Pat yourselves on the back, you scammed the leghumpers to buy your junk ornament drawn by Abbie everyone else.
20201206_190140.jpg

Let's discuss your Christmas tree. I don't care if you don't watch too much TV, Abbie does. So it is a big deal if it is in her line of sight. You have a fair amount of room to push it back and out of the way. Why? One it won't block her view. Two, it would be out of Abbie's reach when she sits on the couch.

Yes, your tree is listing/leaning. It isn't because of those filters you use to slim and alter Cilly. You have large holes with no lights. But I see you did trim the top for the star. It is sad that you have now regulated Maverick from "his spot" for those cheap China knock-off decorations.
20201206_190201.jpg

The next day...

Let's start with a nose swipe. I am sure you followed the rigid standards when cooking this meal for the less fortunate homeless community. Oh no, you have to go back to the store! What didn't you buy?
20201206_195527.jpg

Way to grab the most unflattering shots of Cilly. But yeah, the leghumpers will say how slim Cilly is. Sorry to burst your bubble Cilly, the black clothes you are wearing are not slimming or doing you any favors.
20201206_191651.jpg

Just let the poor girl eat her cereal in peace. This is a sign that she doesn't want to be filmed. Sad that a stranger can see what isn't obvious to you.
20201206_190319.jpg

You are about to cook meals for the homeless, and look at the state of Abbie's feet. Between the animals in the kitchen, your family's inability to keep their hands away from the nose and mouth (with no hand-washing or sanitizer) and the germs from washing the turkey before cooking, this is an e coli outbreak waiting to happen.
20201206_191538.jpg

So which is it Ass? She can take her cereal bowl to the sink, rinse it out and put it in the dishwasher with no prompting and a lot of enthusiastic cheering and high fives from mom. Or she needs to be heavily prompted to do each step? Pick one.
20201206_190421.jpg

Just be glad she got the spoon to the dishwasher. Are you asking her for too much after all that heavy prompting to put it in there properly? How about you give her a chance to fix her error before you grab her hand to do it.
20201206_190433.jpg

I don't think Cilly dyed her hair black, I think she needs a shower. Just like the other family members. But listen to her give orders to Ass to fix the Christmas tree.
20201206_190501.jpg

Dude needs to be decontaminated. A simple shower is not going to fix this hot mess.
20201206_190522.jpg

Sandy is chasing her tail out of boredom. Take fifteen minutes and throw the ball in the backyard with her. (I would suggest a walk, but we know you abhor any exercise.)
20201206_190534.jpg

Sorry these are late. But Christmas lights took priority. I hope you enjoyed.

• Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201206_000425.jpg

Those potatoes look rank too! Some are green! Most bruised! Non are peeled correctly! Pure nasty! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow