Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But trying sure couldn't hurt!
Pica is not the cause of her eating habits. That is all behavior that can be corrected. Pica is a mental disorder that displays with the uncontrollable desire to eat non-food items. Pica has zero to do with her shoving food in her mouth. It is all behavior.

Why would she put all that garland on a bannister that her unsteady daughter needs to use when walking down the stairs?
View attachment 334073
Because we do and get things for looks, not function, down on the farm.

Done! The pleasure is mine!
Awesome! Let's get matching shirts like our favorite BFF's have.

Reactions: 9
Cilla points at the pie Abbie shows interest in and says that needs to be thrown away. Why was it never refrigerated or eaten? Why make so much food that it's wasted?

Reactions: 13
They need a leather sofa.. They hold up for years! They can wash it also with mild detergent when theirs an accident With all the money they spend on food they can easily buy a leather sofa!
A leather couch would be costly to repair if Abbie were to put a hole into it. I think a sturdy framed piece that has slipcovers would be a good option. Slipcovers cost considerably less than new sofas every few years.

Reactions: 5
and notice the only person who was actually trying to solve the situation was Summer. She annoys The crap out of me, but I do feel like Abby would be so much worse off if she wasn't there.

Reactions: 16
Cilla points at the pie Abbie shows interest in and says that needs to be thrown away. Why was it never refrigerated or eaten? Why make so much food that it's wasted?

View attachment 334076
That pie looked like shit fresh out of the oven. Even A pointed that out. At the time of the vlog, it was what, 5 days old? Surprised they didn't throw some cheese on top and have it as a midnight snack.

Reactions: 14
I can’t see that she burned her mouth either.

Abbie seemed pissed because she just wanted to eat and Summer was doing something with her food and ASSa was shoving a drink in her face. I would have been pissed too.
I thought it looked like it was baked ziti or something which to be fair really does hold in the heat especially when it has a pound of cheese on top which you know it does. It seemed like Abby was trying to eat it while Summer was trying to cool it down by stirring it (You know, something a mom would normally do) Asa suddenly felt the need to tell Abby how to sit and She just wanted to eat and it was a combination of factors like that.

You should be a detective for real, because now that you've pointed it out, Cilla Is clearly cooking something that is different from what they end up eating for dinner and the way Abby's clothes change back and forth. It's like he shoehorned in a clip from another day

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’ve gone back and forth with both her and Tonia Kind on you tube comments. Usually after 1 or 2 times they disengage because they don’t have a good comeback. They are both either slow or one of the family.
I am betting it is Summer P or Asa who just blow off steam and have fun being ugly to commenters. They probably pretend they are telling one of us off;but since they would never expose themselves on here and they know their supporters won’t go anywhere

Reactions: 5
This was great, I found two more.

Reactions: 12
Your statement is a bit loaded.
Pica is only dx as a mental disorder if medical causes, such as low iron anemia or other deficiency are ruled out. And while Pica is commonly a comorbidity, it is not always. I have Pica, and have low iron anemia. I take supplements daily, and have infusions every 6 to 8 weeks.

Reactions: 6
I apologize, what I should have said was that in Abbie's case, it is a mental disorder (likely related to her IDD). I did not mean to imply that that is the only cause. However I do stand by the fact that it is not the cause of her eating habits. I am sorry if I offended you.

Reactions: 10
and notice the only person who was actually trying to solve the situation was Summer. She annoys The crap out of me, but I do feel like Abby would be so much worse off if she wasn't there.
99% of the time Summer is more on the mother role than P. And all the time she shows more care and concern. I think Summer is immature and impressionable. Why she mimics Maasholes behaviors so often. But at least she cares somewhat which is way more than P.

All P wanted to do was eat so she could go about her business. Which doesn't involve being a mother or wife (or even a decent human) unless it's for show.... on vlog or for a photo.

Speaking of photos.... who the hell takes that many pics and selfies just buying a tree? Half the vlog she was playing with her hair and prepping for a selfie. They must all turn out like shit because she doesn't post many. And you know she would share because she is super cute.

Reactions: 16
None taken. It is very common in IDD individuals. And there really are some otherwise "normal" people (meaning no OCD, IDD, etc., and no medical cause) who DO eat things...cotton and toilet paper are ones I have seen frequently. Its actually fascinating as far as disorders go, but I've been dealing with it my whole life and it sucks. From March until July, due to Covid I could not get infusions because it was 'non-essential'. They are done outpatient, but iron runs very very slow...it takes 6 hours. Instead I had to have bi-weekly injections which were painful, and not as effective for me. My craving is always chalk. I ate a lot of Tums, and drank plain Milk of Magnesia. As close to chalk as I can get lol.
And yeah, Pica has nothing to do with her eating fast or snatching food.

Reactions: 19
I hope someone shuts their shit show down. I don’t believe they are saving anything for Abbie. They are just feeding their gluttony and shopping addiction for “All the things”. Get a real fucking job like the rest of us and stop making $$ from
Your disabled severely IDD daughter. The vlogs right now are so horrible like watching paint dry. I hope they lose all of their affiliates as well. They spend $ like water.

Reactions: 23
I know right, they were relatable also felt so real and down to earth....now they are just a bunch of fakes, with big P being the fakest!
My opinion is that once the $$$ started coming in, and new toys and cars and trips etc were a reality, chasing the dollar is when they changed.

Reactions: 14
I don't think that is a salad. It looks like it is cheese covered pasta in the middle of the table. None of them had salad on their plate.
Lol oh ok couldn’t see to good that usually is her salad bowl

I was confused on this part to., because they kept saying “take a drink it will help” like as if she burned herself but she didn’t eat the pasta yet jsjy bread..so I have no idea I’m stumped LOL I watched it back more than I care to admit lol I needed answers! but yea defiantly Ab did not calm down it must be hell in that house

Reactions: 10
Anyone have any ideas for thread titles??

Can't believe it's that time already! This thread has just flown by! lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.