Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But did you see that Cilly also has a new assistant named Sophia? She is the one who made the website for "all the things" Cilly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Second

Actually, I think the whole "set up" with Summer seems somewhat strange! And keeps getting stranger. Summer's role has gone way beyond just Abbie' caregiver or Respite caregiver status! And Becca ... is she also a caregiver or Respite caregiver?! It's like a game of who's the parent and who's the caregiver most times anymore!!!!
I think Becca is respite and also hangs out there, on occasion, because of being Summer‘s friend. As far as Summer, I think she takes over the informal “third caretaker” role since Isaiah is not there. And also is a part-time social media employee.

Reactions: 9
My dad had an affair and a child while still married to my mom , I was about 8 years old when this happened . He basically left us and raised this child and the other women’s 3 other kids as his own . His new wife despised my sister and I and basically had my dad pick between her and us and he picked her . I’m 44 years old , married for 23 years with 3 kids and let me tell you it still hurts and I cry every now and then . His daughter which would technically be my half sister is friends with me on fb (that’s a whole other story) she will post pictures of him with his grandkids and the ones who are not blood related to him having fun and he even got a tattoo with all of their names and seeing it makes me sick and emotional because He has my 3 kids who he has never met. I can bet that big p is the reason asswipe has no relationship with his daughter and women like her make me sick because they are mad and instead of punishing the cheater they punish the kids . At the end of the day the kids are innocent and shouldn’t have to pay the price . If big p was willing to take him back and forgive him then she should’ve accepted his daughter too .

I wonder how his first daughter must truly feel, she must be aware of Arsewipe’s channel and all the other platforms they have between them. To see all the money given to Isaiah for college and all the expensive equipment he owns and to see all the attention he focuses on Abbie, must be a real stab in the heart for her. We don’t know what her home financial state is but if her mother has applied for benefits in the past, we can only assume that she is not wealthy. That girl deserves an education just like Isaiah is getting and to have some little luxuries in life, 🐷 will have put her foot down over him seeing her, I don’t doubt that for a minute and to only allow the bare minimum in child support is totally wrong. I look at how much they pay out for Isaiah and Abbie in school fees and then my mind wanders to this other girl who can probably only dream of having holidays and “ all the things “ that those two get.
My heart breaks for her and no matter what good deeds the Von Hogs do it will never make up for the way they have treated that child, it shows what kind of people they really are and it’s not a pretty picture.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Same, I think Isaiah's friends are probably a little bit into the thrill of being in a position that many of the leghumpers would love to be in...they get to be friends with the Golden Boy and know what "really" goes on.

That said, my recollection of "whatever college kids talk about" (as @tag123 put it 😅 ) was a lot of late-night "I've never told anyone this before but..." kind of conversations, especially freshman year when we were all away from home for the first time and getting to know each other/ourselves. I wouldn't be surprised if he does talk about Abbie when they're all getting deep, because that's been a huge part of his emotional life from the time he was young.

I know every couple is different, and I've never been married (nor do I plan on it) so maybe I'm alone in this...but does anybody else find it a little bit of a red flag when married couples refer to money as belonging to one partner or the other? I've never known a couple in this day and age who handled their finances that way that and stayed together in the long run. Just seems odd.
My husband and I have always kept separate bank accounts but we have access to each other’s. Bills are paid out of his and mine is for groceries, gas, and whatever whatnots we need. If he wants to buy him something, he uses hi account and I use mine when I buy new fabric ( I’m a quilter). Keeping our money separate has always worked well for us, married 32 years. But, we do not refer to it as “ his money” and “ my money”. Both accounts are “our money”.

Reactions: 20
Same, I think Isaiah's friends are probably a little bit into the thrill of being in a position that many of the leghumpers would love to be in...they get to be friends with the Golden Boy and know what "really" goes on.

That said, my recollection of "whatever college kids talk about" (as @tag123 put it 😅 ) was a lot of late-night "I've never told anyone this before but..." kind of conversations, especially freshman year when we were all away from home for the first time and getting to know each other/ourselves. I wouldn't be surprised if he does talk about Abbie when they're all getting deep, because that's been a huge part of his emotional life from the time he was young.

I know every couple is different, and I've never been married (nor do I plan on it) so maybe I'm alone in this...but does anybody else find it a little bit of a red flag when married couples refer to money as belonging to one partner or the other? I've never known a couple in this day and age who handled their finances that way that and stayed together in the long run. Just seems odd.

My husband and I have been together since 1978 and have always had a joint bank account, what’s mine is his and his, mine. We have pooled our money right from the start when we had nothing and have continued to do so ever since. I don’t understand the separate money thing but everybody to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every vlog they are eating takeaway or out for dinner
What load of crap, they are always eating out and that’s way before they had the kitchen renovation, notice how she is using Abbie as an excuse to eat out, you eat out because YOU want to, not as a treat for Abbie. The kitchen was just another thing to feed her shopping addiction, now she’s got it the thrill is over and she will be onto the next project to spend money on, it’s not about the actual things she buys but the spending money that gives her the thrill.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just forced myself to watch Hoglets vlog. Does he ever do any work? Is this university worth going to?

There is definitely a bromance going on with Taj.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My husband and I have always kept separate bank accounts but we have access to each other’s. Bills are paid out of his and mine is for groceries, gas, and whatever whatnots we need. If he wants to buy him something, he uses hi account and I use mine when I buy new fabric ( I’m a quilter). Keeping our money separate has always worked well for us, married 32 years. But, we do not refer to it as “ his money” and “ my money”. Both accounts are “our money”.
Yeah, that makes sense to me! There has to be some kind of organization to how you handle bills, supplies, even just paying for hobbies, etc. It's the way they refer to it...it just seems oddly possessive to me. It could also just be the generally antagonistic, competitive vibe P & A have toward each other anyway. Idk. Everything about them just seems off to me, especially lately.

Reactions: 10
I just forced myself to watch Hoglets vlog. Does he ever do any work? Is this university worth going to?

There is definitely a bromance going on with Taj.
I think I have only watched 2 of Isaiahs vlogs, and have scrolled through a couple when I wanted to see what someone here has mentioned, but from the little bit Ive seen, I like Taj.
He has a laid back, hippy-ish attitude that I like. I even like that he looks different. The tshirts, shaggy hair... Isaiah dresses like a retired US Senator half of the time, along with the hair cut to match. I get the impression that Taj is actually dressing himself, choosing his own "look", while Isaiah is still being dressed and groomed by Mommy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope Isaiah stays away from the family if he actually has COVID-19.
One can hope especially given that his younger sister is non-verbal and wouldn't have a way to tell anyone she feels sick...sore throat, trouble breathing, short of breath, chest pain, fever, ....etc....

• Heart
What load of crap, they are always eating out and that’s way before they had the kitchen renovation, notice how she is using Abbie as an excuse to eat out, you eat out because YOU want to, not as a treat for Abbie. The kitchen was just another thing to feed her shopping addiction, now she’s got it the thrill is over and she will be onto the next project to spend money on, it’s not about the actual things she buys but the spending money that gives her the thrill.
I think she did it because she thinks it will make her channel more popular. Look at my amazing kitchen! Come watch me cook other people's recipes for food that you could easily cook without any recipe at all. She thinks she is the new Martha Stewart and she needs a high-end set. Also, the kitchen renovation becomes a write-off since it's a "business expense".

Also, I've never seen anyone eat out as much as these people. Then when they stay in she makes frozen Bubba Burgers? Couldn't even bother to defrost the free ground beef that is in the freezer from butcher block. Too much effort to form patties I guess.

As far as them having separate money, I suppose it's possible, but it's more likely they say this kind of stuff on purpose publicly so the baby momma is lead to believe he has less than he does (or at least can't use his videos to prove he has more). If most of the money and assets belong to P, then he gets to keep his child support payments as low as possible. Only his income is subject to child support calculations, not hers. I'd bet money that he's near broke on paper.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She lost her script.
Oh great. They kind of found each other there. P dropped the Autism bomb (most likely like millions of other parents) under Sia's blatant cash grab starring her minion as always.🙄

I someone didn't guess already...Not a fan. And I know that there is some uproar in the actuallyautistic community (that I am technically a part of, but really don't want to be affiliated with, therefore refusing to just call it the autistic community) about something.
Just know that not ever
Oh great. They kind of found each other there. P dropped the Autism bomb (most likely like millions of other parents) under Sia's blatant cash grab starring her minion as always.🙄

I someone didn't guess already...Not a fan. And I know that there is some uproar in the actuallyautistic community (that I am technically a part of, but really don't want to be affiliated with, therefore refusing to just call it the autistic community) about something.
I started this somewhere else and it disappeared....Just know not everyone feels and/or thinks the same as some of the BS the Maass' have put out about Autism!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she did it because she thinks it will make her channel more popular. Look at my amazing kitchen! Come watch me cook other people's recipes for food that you could easily cook without any recipe at all. She thinks she is the new Martha Stewart and she needs a high-end set. Also, the kitchen renovation becomes a write-off since it's a "business expense".

Also, I've never seen anyone eat out as much as these people. Then when they stay in she makes frozen Bubba Burgers? Couldn't even bother to defrost the free ground beef that is in the freezer from butcher block. Too much effort to form patties I guess.

As far as them having separate money, I suppose it's possible, but it's more likely they say this kind of stuff on purpose publicly so the baby momma is lead to believe he has less than he does (or at least can't use his videos to prove he has more). If most of the money and assets belong to P, then he gets to keep his child support payments as low as possible. Only his income is subject to child support calculations, not hers. I'd bet money that he's near broke on paper.
And yet in their podcasts, they talk about how they have "joint" everything. They even put both of their names on car titles...then they turn around and comment about P's money, and how it pays for this or that, like tuition and cars. They cant keep their own scams straight anymore.
Good thing Big P now has a second assistant to help, along with their CPA LOL

Reactions: 10

Well if he is doing that, he’s an even bigger hole than I thought.

• Heart
But did you see that Cilly also has a new assistant named Sophia? She is the one who made the website for "all the things" Cilly.
How many people do you know who have an assistant but then post on social media asking people for help to "support their family"?

Let's take stock here for a minute about what the family with a special needs child who is asking for monetary support actually has-

Giant house
Pool
Boat
2 new cars
Golf Cart
Brand New Kitchen with new Appliances
A new deep freezer for the garage
2 babysitters
Personal Assistant
Countless cameras, countless computers, tons of random gadgets and a new teleprompter
A food budget that includes eating out several times a week and twice daily trips to Dunkin

Please everyone....help P support this poor family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Any news on the outcome of the Court hearing?

I know I've mentioned this before, but if daughter no 2 was in the UK she could sell her story to the gossip mags or red-top newspapers. Is this possible in the US? I hope so because that would really put the cat among the pigeons.

How many people do you know who have an assistant but then post on social media asking people for help to "support their family"?

Let's take stock here for a minute about what the family with a special needs child who is asking for monetary support actually has-

Giant house
Pool
Boat
2 new cars
Golf Cart
Brand New Kitchen with new Appliances
A new deep freezer for the garage
2 babysitters
Personal Assistant
Countless cameras, countless computers, tons of random gadgets and a new teleprompter
A food budget that includes eating out several times a week and twice daily trips to Dunkin

Please everyone....help P support this poor family.
Worst thing is that idiots are funding a lot of this through Patreon. I just cant understand how they continue to throw money at these crooks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I know I've mentioned this before, but if daughter no 2 was in the UK she could sell her story to the gossip mags or red-top newspapers. Is this possible in the US? I hope so because that would really put the cat among the pigeons.
The order to amend the amount was finalized today but there is not a copy of it online.
Yet.
No idea why.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Actually, she is technically daughter number 1. Yes, that would be possible in the US, only not enough people care about them so I don't think anyone would be willing to pay her anything. However, I doubt she has much of a story to tell. She's never even met him. I'm guessing his affair with the mother was little more than a one night stand and they have had zero communication so she probably wouldn't have much to say either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.