Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all he can find to talk about, I bet that’s a riveting conversation, their whole lives revolve around Abbie. Everything they do is centred around her, they need hobbies.
They all need to get a LIFE out of each others pockets .....They literally do NOTHING unless there's a trail of them all doing it together . IT really is time to cut the CORD 👶

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, they do check your BP before sedation oral surgery, at least that was the case for me. I still think he went in thinking he was going to have surgery, but it was only an evaluation.

He blame shames others because he is a narcisstic asshole who can't own up to any BS he created.
I had one wisdom tooth pulled with no sedation. I got a ton of novocaine obviously. From what I understand it’s only if you’re getting more than one tooth pulled you would be sedated.
I do think it was a consultation as well and the tooth must not be that bad if he wasn’t fit in as an emergency. Or it was infected and he needed to be on antibiotics before pulling it.

Reactions: 9
Interesting how they can always talk about being SO charitable, kind, and good-hearted people, and how they gave $ 2,500 to a grocery store to help a few people out when that narcissistic man-baby can't even support his first daughter, who actually could use and deserves that money. He's so disgusting.

Good people don't lie, and deny their offspring and also pretend they don't exist. I suppose you can't expect much from a narcissist though, It's all about THEM, blaming others, and their greedy nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning all! Got my test results, negative! Whoop whoop!! :m:m:m
Bad news is...we have 14 employees. Right now 6 are positive, 3 still waiting for results, 5 negatives including myself. So, we do not have enough healthy staff to reopen for another 2 weeks. And we STILL have to self isolate unless I want to test again, because my test was 5 days ago, I very well "could" be positive now. ( If I am, I am asymptomatic, I feel fine.) So cant work either job until Dec. 7th!

Anyhoo...my point was, I love how COVID has effected everyone, and everything, except the big beasts of Jacksonville. I cant help but wonder how they would truly react if they had to deal with such inconveniences! And over the holiday?! I bet they would STILL have people over, because tables full of food is P's jam. Add Isaiah (who lets face it, hasnt been cautious) back into this madness as well. Things could get interesting there very soon!

I'm going to enjoy my extended vacation, and watch it all unfold LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guess who is shopping today! 🙄 After dropping off Abbie, of course.

Never mind, they dragged her to eat out. But that $$$ kitchen, and you can't cook breakfast? WHY post this picture of your daughter, witch? An hour later, she posted this...
Screenshot_20201124-114417_Facebook.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Interesting how they can always talk about being SO charitable, kind, and good-hearted people, and how they gave $ 2,500 to a grocery store to help a few people out when that narcissistic man-baby can't even support his first daughter, who actually could use and deserves that money. He's so disgusting.

Good people don't lie, and deny their offspring and also pretend they don't exist. I suppose you can't expect much from a narcissist though, It's all about THEM, blaming others, and their greedy nature.
But dont forget, he made a point of saying more than once that it was P's money being donated not his. Hes just a lowly vlogger now, but she is a Boss Babe LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
At fir
Of course he talks about Ab all the time. She's his money maker! Now if he really wants to make some major cash, he should meet up with his normal sister and start vlogging about that! KA-CHING!!!
Imagine how pissed A&P would be...not because he met with her, but because he beat them out on some good content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Guess who is shopping today! 🙄 After dropping off Abbie, of course.

Damn thats a lotta face. 😱
And Abbie must be going with her, shes not in school this week. I wonder if she took that pic yesterday, or if Abbie is still wearing that same tee? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
And Abbie must be going with her, shes not in school this week. I wonder if she took that pic yesterday, or if Abbie is still wearing that same tee? :unsure:
It's from today. Abbie has another black shirt on. See above in the pic where Abbie is contemplating putting herself up for adoption because she's been "dragged out" again to go shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how his first daughter must truly feel, she must be aware of Arsewipe’s channel and all the other platforms they have between them. To see all the money given to Isaiah for college and all the expensive equipment he owns and to see all the attention he focuses on Abbie, must be a real stab in the heart for her. We don’t know what her home financial state is but if her mother has applied for benefits in the past, we can only assume that she is not wealthy. That girl deserves an education just like Isaiah is getting and to have some little luxuries in life, 🐷 will have put her foot down over him seeing her, I don’t doubt that for a minute and to only allow the bare minimum in child support is totally wrong. I look at how much they pay out for Isaiah and Abbie in school fees and then my mind wanders to this other girl who can probably only dream of having holidays and “ all the things “ that those two get.
My heart breaks for her and no matter what good deeds the Von Hogs do it will never make up for the way they have treated that child, it shows what kind of people they really are and it’s not a pretty picture.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Weren’t even homemade burgers but BUBBA burgers!
Don't sleep on the BUBBA Burgers. They are good frozen burgers. But considering she's a "cook" you would think that she can make fresh burgers with meat from the supermarket. All she did was put some seasoning on some fries and cooked the burgers on the stove. No veggies or a salad. Honestly, I could have made the whole thing in a $15 Black & Decker toaster oven.
😍Tuesday’s Deep Thoughts...Words to live by right here. 😍
Have a great one y’all!❤
View attachment 322328
Funny thing about this conversation between Taj and Isaiah is that he gifted Isaiah with a giant sticker of black lives matter. It was too big for the helmet, he said he was going to put it on his car. I hope he does, I'm sure that will go well can being white guy from Florida. Also in that conversation he mentions he doesn't put all of his friends on video because they're not worthy, and that he hates some of them. He states that he's doing good in school, and then there's writing on the video that he's not doing that well. That could have been a joke, but he seems to spend a lot of his time looking at trees and making stupid videos. One thing I notice about his comment section, they're mostly females who watch him. Maybe they somehow think they have a shot. They all kiss his but too.

• Heart
I edited my post when I saw the now added screenshot explaining where they were going. Quite the change from what we had previously seen an hour earlier. Either way, why post this type of picture of Abbie? This doesn't further your "typical teenager" narrative. Nor does it fulfill your "autism princess" movement. Pick one Cilly.

Screenshot_20201124-114417_Facebook.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I edited my post when I saw the now added screenshot explaining where they were going. Quite the change from what we had previously seen an hour earlier. Either way, why post this type of picture of Abbie? This doesn't further your "typical teenager" narrative. Nor does it fulfill your "autism princess" movement. Pick one Cilly.

View attachment 322546
Why would anyone take their kid anywhere looking like this?! I guess I am old school, but I never took kids out looking like that! It isnt cute, and the only "mood" it reflects is lazy ass parenting!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Imagine a bunch of college kids sitting around talking about whatever college kids talk about and then there's one who won't shut up about his autistic sister. It's like having a live version of FatheringAutism next to you 24/7. Soon enough people will be going out of their way to avoid him. And the sad thing is, I think he's a nice kid. He just comes from an environment where Abbie is the center of every thing so out in the real world, he doesn't understand that people are not interested. Everyone has their own family and their own stuff and Abbie isn't the center of their universe, nor should she be the center of his. I had a friend in my 20's who would constantly talk about her mother. What her mother did, how her day at work was, something funny her mother said, etc. We were all like "enough with your mother" to each other but she never saw that it was annoying or understood why nobody was interested. I bet that's how his friends feel. How many times a day do you think he tells them a story about something "cute" she did? And not to be mean, but really, good luck to him if he wants a girlfriend or something more serious down the line. I can't see many girls signing up for a lifetime of him when his sister and his obligations to her are part of the package. I know I would run. And I'm only saying that because the level of involvement and responsibility he will have toward her for the remainder of his life is going to be- no pun intended- Massive.
I think he probably doesn’t mention her that much at all...except maybe explaining how the FA vlog began.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I doubt he talks about her that much. I think his "friend" was just wanting to answer for him and insert herself for attention. Isaiah attitude changed a lot when he left. You can see on visits he really didn't care much for his sister. I just don’t see him going on about her, not positively at least. Even his first visit home he only interacted with her in a mean way (trapping her in the bathroom, trying to get her to hit him, grabbing her, spinning her, and that is just what they showed.)

Ass (and Summer) really seem to care all that much for Ab. And most of that is because it makes him money and makes him feel superior.

I think the whole "he talks about her all the time" was just BS.
Same, I think Isaiah's friends are probably a little bit into the thrill of being in a position that many of the leghumpers would love to be in...they get to be friends with the Golden Boy and know what "really" goes on.

That said, my recollection of "whatever college kids talk about" (as @tag123 put it 😅 ) was a lot of late-night "I've never told anyone this before but..." kind of conversations, especially freshman year when we were all away from home for the first time and getting to know each other/ourselves. I wouldn't be surprised if he does talk about Abbie when they're all getting deep, because that's been a huge part of his emotional life from the time he was young.

But dont forget, he made a point of saying more than once that it was P's money being donated not his. Hes just a lowly vlogger now, but she is a Boss Babe LOL
I know every couple is different, and I've never been married (nor do I plan on it) so maybe I'm alone in this...but does anybody else find it a little bit of a red flag when married couples refer to money as belonging to one partner or the other? I've never known a couple in this day and age who handled their finances that way that and stayed together in the long run. Just seems odd.

Last edited:
I just wish everyone would stop acting like caring for her, and living their lives around her is such a joy. Is it her fault? Absolutely not. Do they love her? Sure. Can they or anyone else tell me that they would always be ok with the constant behaviors, noise, etc etc every single day of forever?! I call total BS.
P's reaction to the brownie mess the other day was real. I dont like her at all, but I felt it....like damn...just enough.
When Asa had to remove Abbie from the restaurant that night she attacked P, and then had to step out of the car because she began attacking him...he was done in, pissed and sad.
I am sick to death of all the rainbows and glitter tit. It isnt always a joy. She isnt always cute. Their fake tolerance and "Abbie worship" just isnt reality for other people who have children with all kinds of disabilities and special needs.
Thats what I dont like...the constant BS!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He did the same thing when they went to Atlanta.
The last i noticed he was 6 days behind...i think that was last week?
He seems to be back down to 2 days now.
Yeah, there's some sort of fukery going on.
As always.
Second
Actually, I think she's way too involved in their conversations, like a third parent. In fact if you pay attention, all of her contributions, especially those about Abbie, could easily be something Cilla would say. It's like she is P#2 in training. They are basically interchangeable characters in the vlog at this point. Right down to her reporting "Abbie did blah blah....it was so cute".

Also, on the subject of Summer, did anyone else notice Asa asking if Summer would take care of him when his tooth was pulled and then being disappointed when P pointed out she wouldn't be there? It was odd. Like dude, you have a wife. Why are you asking your babysitter/employee/border to tend to you rather than your wife. Bizarre. Does Asa think he's in a throuple
Actually, I think the whole "set up" with Summer seems somewhat strange! And keeps getting stranger. Summer's role has gone way beyond just Abbie' caregiver or Respite caregiver status! And Becca ... is she also a caregiver or Respite caregiver?! It's like a game of who's the parent and who's the caregiver most times anymore!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.