Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbies "vocational training"?? The teacher had to prompt her every step of the way to pack that bag. Seems like she needs a different kind of training.. also Abbie seemed so wild at school if she doesn't have someone prompting her every step to do something.
Devil's advocate, I grew up with a boy with profound down syndrome primarily and many other issues, non verbal, physical medical issues requiring numerous surgeries and so on. He was in mainstream school with a 1-1 aid with my class until end of 8th grade he stayed back one more year then came to our highschool and stayed an extra couple years there too, he reached a level of functioning I would say is right around Abbie's and has since moved into a group home and has a small job packing flyers for newspapers, I'm certain this is limited to the physical motion of paper to bag repeat, but still, from all reports he is a happy and healthy and thriving as much as he can. So this could be her future occupation.
ETA: Actually, slightly higher functioning, he was fully potty trained via signs and pictures by around 4th grade ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t put anything past the maaasss. Priscilla did ask her what day she wanted to be her last day and she replied “Whenever you’re ready”. But who knows, maybe she wasn’t fired.
Oh yeah they're shady and I put nothing past them either. But Nanny is feisty, and I really dont think she'd just sit there and play along with the whole "other family needs her more and we'll miss her so much" crap if she'd just been fired. I know I would'nt lol.

She knows how to act. They’re too busy telling her this tit is “too cute”.
Oh totally, you also notice the whole scene prior to that she didn't even peep and that teacher wrangled her crap faster than a fat kid on a smartie, doesn't even flinch when the girl behind her taps her back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was waiting for Asa to say something about the teachers reaction to that behavior. I was PRAYING he'd say something. She would've ripped him a new one and had him filling bags too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
People do question,but a good many times their posts are deleted,or the fanatics go after them for asking the question. Have also seen A lash out at someone who has a difference of opinion,perspective,etc. I guess one can only post if they are gushing over them.
One woman asked a question
/gave opinionregarding the stimming,and the backlash was brutal. She then let them know that not only does she have 1 child who is autistic,but 3. That still didn’t seem to satisfy the mob. Most told her to stop following,go away,stop being negative,etc. 🤬😢
I forgot how quick he is to delete comments that don't suck up to him and his "parenting skills"
People do question,but a good many times their posts are deleted,or the fanatics go after them for asking the question. Have also seen A lash out at someone who has a difference of opinion,perspective,etc. I guess one can only post if they are gushing over them.
One woman asked a question
/gave opinionregarding the stimming,and the backlash was brutal. She then let them know that not only does she have 1 child who is autistic,but 3. That still didn’t seem to satisfy the mob. Most told her to stop following,go away,stop being negative,etc. 🤬😢
I hate when people do that. It reminds me of how everyone was trying to defend him when it came out he had another child with "everyone has a past! but i'm pretty sure most peoples past does not include an abandoned child and you know if it happened to them they would be pissed about it but it's okay for these two morons.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the q amd a on cella’s stuff and things. Omg I think I spit my coffee out while laughing when she said the hardest decision of her day is deciding what to make for dinner the woman never cooks! And hello fresh is nothing more than cooking for dummies in my opinion I mean really how hard is it to throw some spices on some chicken breast with carrots and potatoes and plop it in oven it’s not rocket science. Lol.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the q amd a on cella’s stuff and things. Omg I think I spit my coffee out while laughing when she said the hardest decision of her day is deciding what to make for dinner the woman never cooks! And hello fresh is nothing more than cooking for dummies in my opinion I mean really how hard is it to throw some spices on some chicken breast with carrots and potatoes and plop it in oven it’s not rocket science. Lol.
I will say this much for Asa. He is comfortable in front of the camera. Cilla...not so much. Her robotic talk, "Welcome to another episode yada yada" shes like a bad actor reading off a teleprompter.

Reactions: 15
Respectfully disagree about the firing. They announced she was leaving a week or two before she did and she was there when they did. Who is going to tell someone they're fired, but not for a few weeks, and we're going to pretend you quit and you have to go along with it? She would've just left.

And she probably posted that about the Maass', and they're so delusional they probably saw it as her bashing the "garbage people".
Hey guys where are you seeing Crazy Nanny’s postings ... I’d like to follow along. But yes ... truly sad ... I always felt she was Abbie’s best person to be around with. I had a nanny like that growing up, my parents till this day talk about how I wouldn’t have been the woman I am today if it weren’t for my nanny ( and I am NT). My parents were both extremely busy bodies trying to make ends meet, at least they acknowledge my nanny and all she’d done for me and my siblings while we were growing up. Just getting emotional here thinking about how this situation is a disservice to Abbie in the short and long term.

Reactions: 8
Vlog Summary: “Show Me Your School – Autism Vocational Program” February 28th, 2020 Run Time: 20:58

Thumbnail: Showing Off text with a photo of Abbie packing a “Blessing Bag” and her teacher not looking impressed.
  • Opens on scene of cereal bowl and camera pans to Ab on couch with “It was just a normal morning…” text on screen. Ass tries to encourage her to come eat and she asks for music, then text on screen reads”then the unexpected happened…” P screams they hit 500k and there’s on screen graphics and screaming.
  • Bunch of swooning over 500k. Predictable high pitched squealing and emo bs.
  • Ass taking Ab in the truck to school
  • Ass drives for once, must have been reinstated I hope, teacher gets Abbie from car and says he’s coming back at 1:30 to watch Ab put her stuff together (his words)
  • Bunch of BS flirting and dog crap
  • Kaitlin is coming over, ugh, she’s the one they crashed the party with.
  • Ass says Ab doesn’t enjoy swinging anymore as he heads into the school to brag about the homeless bags via the MaassSquad “Cares”
  • Ass brags about how they’re pretty much behind all of the item donations
  • Now stops and says “oh this isn’t us being like look at the good thing we’re doing, we’d do it anyways”, I call bullshit, like hell you would.
  • Ab sprinting like a gazelle around the school room.
  • **AD BREAK 1**
  • Teacher trying to get Ab to pack bags, walks her around the boxes and loads up with 1 item each, teacher coaches her but she does quite well and honestly hasn’t made a sound during this whole scene, even as student behind her taps her and vocalizes
  • Ab has giggle fit, teacher isn’t standing for it.
  • Ass explains Summer and Becca are taking her shopping after school, since Ass is at school she wants to leave with him
  • Ramble about how he doesn’t expect perfection just improvement and more than anything happiness/contentment.
  • Says he’s always been against employing **AD BREAK 2** special needs people if they don’t want to be employed just because it’s the social norm that people have a job. Life’s short, everything should benefit you.
  • Random scene of abandoned golf course says he wants to walk dogs at.
  • Pup seems healthier
  • Becca and boyfriend on couch Ab running around, Becca’s boyfriend is housesitting for them while they’re at Playlist
  • More scenes of 500k party bullcrap, prediction: the last 5 minutes will be another emo speech about how much it means to him.
  • Says a friend of his made a hip hop beat for their channel we’re going to hear, then talks about their vacuum cleaner, riveting stuff y’all
  • Says he has a thing for vacuums *LOL* *Too many dirty jokes, too little time*
  • Ass and P trying to understand cat logic
  • More vacuum talk. Dinner at home with the whole crowd, featuring 500k funfetti cake.
  • Apparently the “boys” wrestled and Ass won, oh Assa.
  • Beg for subscribers to P’s channel.
  • Summer dabs and hits the woah, I’m ashamed I know those terms.
Outtake: Ass trying to pet the cat, she wants to play. Video of Jen’s rap video for the 500k
Ass is against employing special needs people? What a crock of sh$t. Abs is his #1 employee!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yup, you've definitely hit the nail on the head there. I'm autistic myself and I feel that I can read her way better than her parents can-they honestly don't have a clue half the time. For example, when she yells, it's because she's angry, stressed or overwhelmed. Perhaps the camera being in her face and her parents talking about her as though she's not there is triggering it the most. Why aren't they offering her stim toys or music or asking if she wants to go somewhere quieter when she does this?
My thoughts exactly! Hence why I stopped watching them, because it was getting too unbearable to watch them not understand her. And it isn’t as if they’ve never had the opportunity to try, since many autistic people have tried to help them in the past but they push everyone aside thinking that they (FA) surely must know best...
It hurts to see them not understand, or try to, and the OP (who I’m replying to) is 100% right with how autistic people can read each other and how we’re picking up on Abbie. (and NT’s say we’re bad at reading body language lol! No we’re not, we’re just bad at reading *NT* body language ;) )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was waiting for Asa to say something about the teachers reaction to that behavior. I was PRAYING he'd say something. She would've ripped him a new one and had him filling bags too!
I was praying Assa would show his “awareness” and say something too!! The lady that is with Abbie, I absolutely love her! She has so much patience with Abbie and genuinely wants her to succeed... She knows how to handle A&P too! I know she would have put ASSa in his place too!
You can just tell by the “there is a time to be cute and this is not it!” looks and Abbie picker right up on her voice and body language..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Start flagging all their videos that appear inappropriate to Abs.

My heart hurts for the hidden daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I forgot how quick he is to delete comments that don't suck up to him and his "parenting skills"

I hate when people do that. It reminds me of how everyone was trying to defend him when it came out he had another child with "everyone has a past! but i'm pretty sure most peoples past does not include an abandoned child and you know if it happened to them they would be pissed about it but it's okay for these two morons.
Abandonment is a separate issue.
He did not make timely child support payments and was in arrears $500.00+ in December 2019.
He could not see to it his daughter in Wisconsin had a decent Christmas, yet he spent close to $14,000 on a new electric cart and no telling how much on "all the things" they bought in December.
That $500.00+ would have made the daughter in Wisconsin's Christmas a lot better!
He is such a tit bag.
IMO

Reactions: 16
Ok. I got a question. Exactly what is respite? Because all I see is young women hanging out in the kitchen chatting it up, or lounging on the sofa. I guess they also go to the park and try to get Abbie to do jumping jacks. If it were me, I’d be embarrassed about making money while not doing anything but eating out or lounging. Does respite just mean time for the parents to not be responsible?
I don't understand how respite would even pay if the parents are present and available.
Do any of you guys with respite billing experience know how that works?

Which doesn’t include going out to eat as a group or hanging out with them though...
The lines are blurred aren't they?
Opportunities abound to fraudulently bill, IMO.

Reactions: 4
Abandonment is a separate issue.
He did not make timely child support payments and was in arrears $500.00+ in December 2019.
He could not see to it his daughter in Wisconsin had a decent Christmas, yet he spent close to $14,000 on a new electric cart and no telling how much on "all the things" they bought in December.
That $500.00+ would have made the daughter in Wisconsin's Christmas a lot better!
He is such a tit bag.
IMO
Let's not forget the huge ass house they bought! Why Abbie needs such a huge house I don't even know! 1 kid is going away to college and once they pass im assuming it will be her and her caregiver. How is she going to pay all the bills on her own? They could have used that money to pay for the other daughters college or they could have put away enough for each child to buy their own house or whatever else they might want. They are so selfish it's astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand how respite would even pay if the parents are present and available.
Do any of you guys with respite billing experience know how that works?

The lines are blurred aren't they?
Opportunities abound to fraudulently bill, IMO.
As long as the parents are getting “rest” and the child is being looked after, that is it. Billing isn’t much of an issue... The worker fills out their time sheet, the parent signs it and it is submitted to the company, which submits it to the state for payment...
My daughter’s respite worker will come and talk with me some, while watching my daughter and it still gives me a break. If she needs help in the house, the respite worker answers and attends to her and she is always in sight of the respite worker... This is never for more than an hour though...
I will say, the lines of friends and business are definitely blurred though... I am curious if they bill through a company or do self-direct to the state. If they do company, it would be interesting what the company thinks but of course, they probably don’t care, she has workers, using her hours and there are no complaints about the workers coming back to the company...

As long as the parents are getting “rest” and the child is being looked after, that is it. Billing isn’t much of an issue... The worker fills out their time sheet, the parent signs it and it is submitted to the company, which submits it to the state for payment...
My daughter’s respite worker will come and talk with me some, while watching my daughter and it still gives me a break. If she needs help in the house, the respite worker answers and attends to her and she is always in sight of the respite worker... This is never for more than an hour though...
I will say, the lines of friends and business are definitely blurred though... I am curious if they bill through a company or do self-direct to the state. If they do company, it would be interesting what the company thinks but of course, they probably don’t care, she has workers, using her hours and there are no complaints about the workers coming back to the company...
I'm sure they direct bill Medicaid.
Those girls didn't come from a company.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.