Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed. I would never ask my 15 year old daughter to change her twin brothers diaper. In fact the only time I told her should would have to do it would be if I dropped dead or some life emergency happened to me before her father could arrive home to help.
Exactly!!! I have a child that is "older" in diapers and several other children that are older than that child. I would NEVER expect one of them to change the younger siblings diaper, EVER! That is complete laziness as parents...

Reactions: 7
I just checked P's? All is still there
View attachment 89193
Sorry my phone is probably playing tricks on me ugh ...

I don’t have the app... maybe that’s why it isn’t showing. But usually I just pull up their tiktoks on line without the app and it has shown them... now it shows both have “no posts yet”

Exactly!!! I have a child that is "older" in diapers and several other children that are older than that child. I would NEVER expect one of them to change the younger siblings diaper, EVER! That is complete laziness as parents...
With pull ups is it different than changing traditional diapers? Honest question. But yes I think he should not be made to change her at all.

Reactions: 3
Not sure as I’ve just had a look at her TikTok page and it’s all still there.. have screenshot for info.
672ECFF6-4D3A-4D27-B2AE-F4CAD58FF7A0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
who else agrees that it’s abusive and effed up that Isaiah is responsible for changing Abbie’s diapers. She’s going on 15! There’s SO much wrong with that. Can you imagine, for a moment how effed up that is for Isaiah?
I didn’t know he was responsible for that. When did that happen?

Reactions: 2

I don’t have the app... maybe that’s why it isn’t showing. But usually I just pull up their tiktoks on line without the app and it has shown them... now it shows both have “no posts yet”

With pull ups is it different than changing traditional diapers? Honest question. But yes I think he should not be made to change her at all.
Mine is in pull ups but really, if it is that bad of an accident, then it is really just like changing a traditional diaper because we just rip the sides off and separate it like a diaper.. You still have to clean up behind whatever happened... Maybe just the replacement isn't as hard because they can stand up and pull it up like pants afterwards... I literally have been changing diapers/pull ups though for 16 years now (with a 1 year break, when we got the youngest potty trained, before a regression) and now that child is back in them... I pray for the day that I can finally be free of diapers/pull ups!

Reactions: 4

Diaper vs pull-up
Only difference is a pull-up can be pulled up and down like underwear. Abbie is NOT potty trained so the only option for her is a pull-up or depends. They don’t make traditional baby-styled diapers in adult sizes.
therefore, Abbie needs to have another adult change her pull-up same as they would a diaper. When she soils herself, she has to be cleaned.

Reactions: 3
How strange as mine shows everything. Is your TikTok name the same as your tattle name? Just wondering if they’re blocking you?
I don’t have the app ... no profile... just pull it up on the website which has worked fine for me... I’ll try again later but I really wanted to see their post they were talking about!

I don’t have the app ... no profile... just pull it up on the website which has worked fine for me... I’ll try again later but I really wanted to see their post they were talking about!
Hopefully just a blip for you. It’s just the two of them sat in the car and the voice over says “my husband and I finally decided that we don’t wanna have children. We will be telling them tonight at dinner.”

Just saw this on insta stories! It’s a tik tok grab and the voice over says... “my husband and I have decided we no longer want children...we’ll be telling them tonight at dinner.” Think that ship sailed a few years back!!

View attachment 89080
It's painfully obvious they are reading here! We keep saying they are immature and act like teens.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know he was responsible for that. When did that happen?
In one video in particular, Isaiah had babysat Abs and he had her showered/bathed and in her pajamas when deadbeat Assa and Pissy came home. We ALL know Abs is incapable of performing these tasks.

Reactions: 5
I will not,now,nor ever bash Isiah. What I will comment on is while he is a very very good brother,he in no way should be changing his sister,bathing,showering,etc. when it comes her personal hygiene. She has 2 able bodied parents who should be doing that. And while I would think PityCilla would be doing the primary hygiene things for/with Abbie( bathing/showering,shaving,etc) more so at this age than ever before,I do get that opposite sex parents have and do care for their children every day and provide those needs.

I remember a bit back she went after a poster who asked her what she did. She listed how she is up before everyone,wakes her son( um,he should be waking himself),makes breakfast(funny,but I have so often seen A doing that for Abbie)and is the one who drives Abbie to school the most??( hmm,good deal show Asa,sometimes her alone,or both of them).

While I get her makeup business is her primary income, and is run from home,I would think that for at least 2-3 hours a day(during dinner,after/until Abbie goes to bed) she could shut down her phone and just spend it w Abbie on projects,goals,etc.

Instead,the time is filled w inane childish TikToks,trying to be cool w the teens,or mugging it up for Asa and his vids.
Such a shame their primary goal of helping others has turned into the same old same old reality show farce. Money,hits,followers.

Reactions: 14
Vlog Summary: “Not A Punishment” February 27th, 2020 Run Time: 18:52
Thumbnail: STOP! And Abbie waiting by a door.
  • Opens in an odd style with “coming up…” on screen and clips of what I assume are later in the vlog.
  • P and Ass in kitchen with huge pile of chopped lettuce (maybe cabbage), saying “that’s never happened before” and them discussing “she’s definitely looking at is a punishment”
  • Ass on outside couch bitching about it raining, says he’s making a shot list and shows off his mini notebook that matches his mini hands. Says it’s for P’s channel and she’s doing a video about why she started her makeup “business”, correction it’ll be on her LM page
  • P driving to pick up Ab, more bitching about the weather, I live in Canada and we had a snow storm with high winds all day that’s still going so these Floridians can f right off.
  • Apparently Ab loves rain. Teacher buckles her in. Ass offers to take her to Dunkin and she says no and asks for candy eat and drink, then agrees to Dunkin. Then they stopped at Dunkin and Ab had a tantrum. She signed bathroom, then got the ipad out and pointed to bathroom, P says it’s the change in her schedule of not going straight home, Ass justifies she’s getting more routine based. None of that on camera, just explain they couldn’t get coffee at Dunkin.
  • Apparently Ab went to the bathroom completely on her own except P pointing to hand towel
  • Lots of signing being highlighted
  • P making pork chops and cabbage – ah it was cabbage.
  • Now ramble about educating Ab on what is appropriate, say they keep sending her to her room for yelling, insisting that she’s not being punished or in trouble but every time she yells he’s going to send her upstairs. Says he needs help with this.
  • Say they are fine with her yelling but it’s so loud they can’t do anything
  • Say she can be heard outside and surprised cops haven’t been called
  • Now gonna talk about another comment, what they show and share, say it’s easy with Isaiah cuz he can say what’s ok to put in vlog if he’s in trouble.
  • Summer’s home with her supersonic high pitched voice, now Ass explains the same about sending her upstairs to her.
  • Say they need Brandy’s help on the yelling stim.
  • Isaiah is getting free pancakes for Shrove Tuesday, but he wiped out coming inside the house
  • Summer and Aby are spicing up Ab’s bath with spray soap that has the consistency of foam and Ab loves the sensory aspect
  • Ass rambles about a YT live and how great his minions are
Outtake: Ass and Isaiah were wrestling to he has messy hair, announecement they’re going to FamFest 2020 which is a family friendly VidCon apparently. They will be Featured Creators

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think they interpret Abbie for their own selfish reasons?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hate to say it, but I am glad they are finally working on that yelling stim. For so long they kept saying they didnt want to suppress the stims she needs, but she has gotten louder as shes gotten bigger ,and I'm sure will get louder still. I feel they finally realized that its one thing when a cute little child is yelling. People may look or even be annoyed, but its a small child. Shes not small anymore, its gotten louder and disruptive at home and especially in public and is no longer cute.

For the longest I think they let her yell to get that attention in public so he can vlog and spread "awareness".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t help but laugh.
Ass asked Ab If she wanted Dunkin multiple times and she said NO! Took her to Dunkin anyway and she tantrums and they missed out hahaha

NO MEANS NO! Don’t try and convince her just so you can feed your own face. Don’t give her options if you ain’t gonna listen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else think they interpret Abbie for their own selfish reasons?
Yes. He kept trying to force her to agree to Dunkin simply because thats what they wanted. I bet her bathroom signing had something to do with that as well. He says ALL THE TIME how she signs bathroom to avoid things she does not like.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I notice that they are trying to stop the yelling “stim.” While it’s been so obvious for us here that Abbie does it for attention, they are just now noticing the attention seeking... in the past they’ve always said they don’t want to suppress it cause it’s a stim that she needs to do. How clueless are these people? I think it’s pretty late to change the behavior now... she’ll now do it to annoy the hell out of them cause they can’t even be ok with sending her to her room so as to not make her think it’s a punishment. It is a punishment. If you’re asking her to stop yelling and send her upstairs, it is a punishment. Nothing wrong with that, that is how kids learn ... we all had to go through undesirable situations to stop bad behaviors in order to be successful in life. My only question A&P is why are you guys just now doing this? Because of our comments ??

How the hell are we able to see everything so clearly from the outside and they are her parents and with her all the time? They ain’t tit.

Hate to say it, but I am glad they are finally working on that yelling stim. For so long they kept saying they didnt want to suppress the stims she needs, but she has gotten louder as shes gotten bigger ,and I'm sure will get louder still. I feel they finally realized that its one thing when a cute little child is yelling. People may look or even be annoyed, but its a small child. Shes not small anymore, its gotten louder and disruptive at home and especially in public and is no longer cute.

For the longest I think they let her yell to get that attention in public so he can vlog and spread "awareness".
Apparently it is not that loud on the videos cause the mic adjusts it ... so I’m sitting here like “damn how much louder can it get” ... again, imagine being in a restaurant, movie theatre or boat with that noise. Selfish ass fools... I feel bad for everyone that has had to accommodate or deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.