Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To celebrate 500,000 K subs the hambeasts spray silly string at the camera, making a huge mess.
It's fine for them to make a mess and satisfy their own sensory seeking needs but Abbie isn't allowed to.
They really suck.
IMO

Reactions: 16
Just saw where they went to the Melting Pot for dinner. Big ole double yuck on that! I have eaten at that place twice and just hated it. You come out feeling like you have grease all over you and you smell bad from it! melted fatty cheese, grease and melted chocolate.....heart attack in a pot right there

You couldn't pay me to eat there again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw where they went to the Melting Pot for dinner. Big ole double yuck on that! I have eaten at that place twice and just hated it. You come out feeling like you have grease all over you and you smell bad from it! melted fatty cheese, grease and melted chocolate.....heart attack in a pot right there

You couldn't pay me to eat there again.
All things P shouldn't be eating....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Body language and facial expressions don't lie and these videos are a treasure trove of real-ness through that. The fake acting is sickening and obvious. I did notice when Abbie started to melt down in the bathroom, Asa asked what she needed, she signed "all done" and he let her out. So watching here at this ole tattle/gossip site has helped Abbie!!! We have all been saying they do not listen to her.

I notice Summer seems to be trying to stay out of Abbie's face, which is good. I have wished Abbie would punch her right in the nose for that. Summer and Abbie are not best friends", that is nonsense. I don't know Summer's agenda but she gets weirder every damn day. She needs to get out of there and move on with her life.
I agree,the body language is speaking louder and IMO,I do think someone is reading posts here and and passing what’s been written along to all.

The Summer thing-while Summer has been a friend of the family for a very long time,since it looks like when Abbie was very young,the Maas have deemed she is Abbies best friend. I myself have no qualms w that per se. As. They have all stated,she is there to do a sort of internship(paid?unpaid?) as a respite worker,it seems to muddy the waters. She could NOT act the same way w another client that she does w Abbie. Am sure she would not be allowed to “boop,boop” another clients nose,etc the way she does w Abbie. Her recommendations should come from a completely outside source,w an unbiased opinion,not one so familiar.( For school purposes).
I think the so called “wierdness” that you refer to is coming from the blurred lines in that household. She is a longtime family friend,and now it seems a surrogate daughter to P. Someone posted that she gets paid to edit videos for Asa,(that makes her an employee),while also getting hands on experience as a respite worker( sort of hard to do when you are there 24/7) yet her doing that sort of work involves everyone w her when she spends time w Abbie( object of respite is to give the caretaker(s) a break,away from the situation.

Reactions: 7
I was trying to find a particular vid last night to sort of verify something I thought I may have heard.(Didn’t find it,no biggie) What I did come across in my search had to do w disability. Asa got majorly bent when it was suggested Abbie has a disability. He stated that autism is NOT a disability. Hmm,according to SS one can claim some forms of autism as a disability and receive benefits.
Now I get that word has become demonized through the years and used for too many descriptions,but,if for the sake of full disclosure,you are trying to “help” others,know that yes,some forms of autism CAN be claimed!

I think the so called “wierdness” that you refer to is coming from the blurred lines in that household. She is a longtime family friend,and now it seems a surrogate daughter to P. Someone posted that she gets paid to edit videos for Asa,(that makes her an employee),while also getting hands on experience as a respite worker( sort of hard to do when you are there 24/7) yet her doing that sort of work involves everyone w her when she spends time w Abbie( object of respite is to give the caretaker(s) a break,away from the situation.
That's it! You explained so well. Becca is so different with Abbie when she is there and working with Abbie, no blurred lines.

Regardless of whether Asa wants to label some Autism as disabled or not, Abbie is clearly disabled. Of course it can be claimed, I bet they have claimed Abbie, haven't they?

That's it! You explained so well. Becca is so different with Abbie when she is there and working with Abbie, no blurred lines.

Regardless of whether Asa wants to label some Autism as disabled or not, Abbie is clearly disabled. Of course it can be claimed, I bet they have claimed Abbie, haven't they?
They wouldn’t be able to qualify for SSI. The family’s income, along with vehicles, that life insurance policy and several other things, would be an immediate denial and trust me, SSA looks at EVERYTHING and requires strict oversight...

There is a push about Autism being an ability and not disability because it is a different mindset and not an illness or disease. I think for some adults and children, yes, it is definitely a different ability and some can make it without much needed support. For Abbie and others that are more severe or having severe challenges like she does, then I do believe there is a point that it moves over to a disability though... Just IMO!!!

I can’t answer to whether or not they have a claim w SS/SSI or not. What I do see is that monies are pouring in from many sources( their vids,”gifts” from followers,P’s business,etc) Not sure what sources they use for Abbies treatment or who pays for it,but do hope they are above board and if no longer qualified due to monetary gains, are being honest in reporting.

Reactions: 4
I can’t answer to whether or not they have a claim w SS/SSI or not. What I do see is that monies are pouring in from many sources( their vids,”gifts” from followers,P’s business,etc) Not sure what sources they use for Abbies treatment or who pays for it,but do hope they are above board and if no longer qualified due to monetary gains, are being honest in reporting.
SSA would see the vehicles alone and deny them, especially in December. The requirements are 1 vehicle doesn’t count but anything else has to be appraised and comes off the top. His truck and the new go cart, since both have Florida tags, would have been reported through the DMV and made an immediate disqualification...
Now, her Medicaid is on waiver based, so their income doesn’t count, just Abbie’s income for herself. They waited years on a waitlist for those services..

Reactions: 4
SSA would see the vehicles alone and deny them, especially in December. The requirements are 1 vehicle doesn’t count but anything else has to be appraised and comes off the top. His truck and the new go cart, since both have Florida tags, would have been reported through the DMV and made an immediate disqualification...
Now, her Medicaid is on waiver based, so their income doesn’t count, just Abbie’s income for herself. They waited years on a waitlist for those services..
Thank You! It was not my intent to assume anything was nefarious. I was just a bit put off when he blatantly stated autism( without clarifying) was NOT considered a disability. There are many families out there who just may qualify for benefits and would be put off in seeking them due to his declaration.

There are many families out there who just may qualify for benefits and would be put off in seeking them due to his declaration.
He doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would care about others as long as it doesn't mess with his own fake little "perfect" world he's created.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Regardless of whether Asa wants to label some Autism as disabled or not, Abbie is clearly disabled

Yes, if she was not disabled, she’d be able to talk, and be self sufficient at this age when it comes to personal grooming and things of that nature. I think what they “teach” her at the school is a joke. The talent shows etc... in all those videos you can see the other kids actually showing a talent and things they’ve learned ... Abbie can barely sit on a bounce ball and lift her arms up. Huge difference from the other kids... why do they even bother to put that up on their VLOGS? Idk...and they want her to be a surfer so badly but again she doesn’t know what she’s doing while they make her “surf” either. I can’t believe NOVA has them teaching their students...if I were a professor at NOVA, I’d be using their VLOGS as case studies instead.
All things P shouldn't be eating....
Isn’t it a place where you pay to cook your own food? Can’t pay enough to be there haha no thanks.

Last edited:
Thank You! It was not my intent to assume anything was nefarious. I was just a bit put off when he blatantly stated autism( without clarifying) was NOT considered a disability. There are many families out there who just may qualify for benefits and would be put off in seeking them due to his declaration.
He is wrong. Autism most certainly is considered a disability. My 11 year old receives SSI for her being autistic and also due to us being a low-income family.

Reactions: 8
Just saw this on insta stories! It’s a tik tok grab and the voice over says... “my husband and I have decided we no longer want children...we’ll be telling them tonight at dinner.” Think that ship sailed a few years back!!

18DC36B8-7EEA-45B8-B2D7-A303C11E1B92.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Just saw this on insta stories! It’s a tik tok grab and the voice over says... “my husband and I have decided we no longer want children...we’ll be telling them tonight at dinner.” Think that ship sailed a few years back!!

View attachment 89080
Same as Asa decided he didnt want to be married? Or take care of his second daughter? Hmm seems like a theme they have going.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 89080
If this was meant to be funny,um sorry,it’s a bit creepy! I guess some will do/say anything to have their fame. These 2 seriously need to grow up and stop trying to be “cool”. 🙄

Reactions: 9
They wouldn’t be able to qualify for SSI. The family’s income, along with vehicles, that life insurance policy and several other things, would be an immediate denial and trust me, SSA looks at EVERYTHING and requires strict oversight...

There is a push about Autism being an ability and not disability because it is a different mindset and not an illness or disease. I think for some adults and children, yes, it is definitely a different ability and some can make it without much needed support. For Abbie and others that are more severe or having severe challenges like she does, then I do believe there is a point that it moves over to a disability though... Just IMO!!!
I know they have mentioned Social Security specifically as a reason for establishing the trust for Abbie.....basically it has to be in a trust to prevent Abbie’s social security from being taken away. I assumed at the time that they were referring to her getting SSDI once she’s 18, now I guess they could have been approved many years ago and have “creatively arranged” things to prevent the SSI benefit from being pulled.....however that seems like an awful lot of “creativity” and risk for a paltry amount of funds compared to what they receive from various social media platforms and collabs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.