Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isaiah is supposedly going to App State, in North Carolina. They did the visit last spring and he got his official acceptance letter this fall...thats why he is constantly dressed head to toe in App State gear.

Reactions: 4
Isaiah is supposedly going to App State, in North Carolina. They did the visit last spring and he got his official acceptance letter this fall...thats why he is constantly dressed head to toe in App State gear.
Thanks..as I don’t follow them much any more,guess I missed that. And I do remember the ref. by PityCilla now that you mention it on the too tired to go to the movie vlog tonite.

Reactions: 3
Was it me or did it appear in tonight’s blog that summer was super conscious about not over touching Abby like she normally does? At one point after she touched her pony tail it almost looked like she caught herself and then reached down and picked up the puppy instead to grab as a deflection. She really needs to learn the “waiting hands” command for sure. I also noticed a lot less high-pitched squealing laughter coming out of her mouth almost as if she was coached not to do it. Just a subtle observation.
I don’t know. I feel like Summer gets a bad rap on here. Yes, she’s studying to do this professionally, but she’s not always going to be 100% professional in the way she reacts with this family because she’s known them since she’s a child. That practically ARE family at this point. When she first met Ab she was just a kid volunteering. She was just her friend, and I think that’s carried over into her adult years. I think she really loves Abbie and the family in general, and it makes me sad thinking about her being guarded and self conscious about how she acts around them. She’s a good person.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks..as I don’t follow them much any more,guess I missed that. And I do remember the ref. by PityCilla now that you mention it on the too tired to go to the movie vlog tonite.
Well, as ashamed as I am of it now, I was a loyal minion for two years. I am a wealth of worthless Maass info lol. Truly loved them until the money became obvious and they changed. (Sure, some things would be questionable to me but since I do not have an IDD or Autistic child I just rolled with it.) So I had already been kind of questioning the new direction (money/lifestyle vs. Awareness) that they were heading in when the scandal broke. That was it for me. I was disgusted to have been sucked in by such horrible human beings. Now I watch because without my minion googles on it is like a whole new series...and frankly, I am invested in Isaiah. I really like the kid and want him to get out unscathed.

Reactions: 17
Yep! App State is taking in a huge number of freshman this coming year. The qualifications for acceptance is very low (sorry, had to say it). I know plenty that went (with gpas of 3.0 or even less) and many that dropped out. They aren’t going to hold his hand. The school is riddled in drugs too, as it is in the mountains and one of many counties that has serious drug issues.
This is not saying Isaiah will start drugs but I know plenty that said the same thing. It first though started that they needed some extra money, so they ran a bag to a “friend’s house” for a friend at school and then it spiraled...

Reactions: 6
  • Ab freaking out, “thank you ma’am” ugh I hate when P says that to her.
The "Thank you ma'am" is a southern thing, just like when they call her "Girlfriend." I lived up north now living in the south, it's another culture down in the south for sure. Just like "Yes sir. No Ma'am" is expected out of children.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Assa and Pissy were exploiting Abs during their Repair shop days
https://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/a-and-p-services-jacksonville-2

Another interesting yelp review

Wow wonder what they meant about the exploiting thing like how was that incorporated into the bike business?

Yep! App State is taking in a huge number of freshman this coming year. The qualifications for acceptance is very low (sorry, had to say it). I know plenty that went (with gpas of 3.0 or even less) and many that dropped out. They aren’t going to hold his hand. The school is riddled in drugs too, as it is in the mountains and one of many counties that has serious drug issues.
This is not saying Isaiah will start drugs but I know plenty that said the same thing. It first though started that they needed some extra money, so they ran a bag to a “friend’s house” for a friend at school and then it spiraled...
Lol as someone living in Colorado / the mountains... I can easily say he is going to be exposed to mushrooms at the least. Honestly, if he partakes, it will do him more good than harm. If I were him, I’d be ok with it after surviving a circus / tit show for most of his life. If he does that then it will reveal a whole new world to him, and explain everything that he’s been going through isn’t right. That is, of course, if he partakes and uses the mountains as the escape that they are. I love being in the mountains and obviously the mushroom therapy that comes along with it! Isaiah you better run and only go home when you need things lol!

Reactions: 6

Where exactly does it say anything even close to that? There were 3 reviews that I saw,2 were good,one wasn’t. Nothing I saw mentioned daughter.

Where exactly does it say anything even close to that? There were 3 reviews that I saw,2 were good,one wasn’t. Nothing I saw mentioned daughter.
there’s a 1 star review where the poster “Douglas” states it

there’s a 1 star review where the poster “Douglas” states it
Initially read the article which had the yelp reviews. Didn’t click on the link. Did see the review and the response from P. The review was pretty vague in his comment,so no real context to as to how they were using daughter at shop...just my observation.

Reactions: 1
The person who asked how she shaved was a first time new poster. Do you think maybe it's one of the Maass'? Maybe to come troll us?? Secretly let us know they DO come here. 🤔
Lol that was me. I’ve been here for months 😂 not a new time poster and definitely not a Maass person. 😂😂 I just came up with the question because we were all talking about bathing.

Reactions: 4
Noticed Isaiah was definitely "in a mood" when he came home in today's vlog. I think he's getting tired of the camera always being on, and the attention always being on everyone else.

At about 2:00, when Summer comes in the kitchen and greets Abbie with a loud "HI", Isaiah is in the background. He responds enthusiastically with "Hi Summer!" and then looks to where she's standing with her attention on Abbie. You can then hear him say in a defeated voice "...Oh. That's who you were talking to..."

Also, him coming through the back door and directly into criticism from him own mother about wearing his App State stuff surely put him in a bad way to start. Why can't they just be happy that he's got something so exciting to look forward to??

Lately, I haven't been paying attention to the content of these videos, but rather how everyone looks, talks, and reacts to certain things throughout them. It's EXTREMELY telling- like how we now notice Summer is becoming a carbon copy of P, Asa has been more snarky and "showoff-like" than usual, and Priscilla is... well... wishing it was Four Score and 200 pounds ago (no shade on her weight, I'm with her on that)...

If anyone watches the vlog from today "New Job.."- go take a look back from about 1:40 - 2:05 for what's mentioned above.

I do feel like it's only gonna get more and more difficult to watch the fakeness from here.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Body language and facial expressions don't lie and these videos are a treasure trove of real-ness through that. The fake acting is sickening and obvious. I did notice when Abbie started to melt down in the bathroom, Asa asked what she needed, she signed "all done" and he let her out. So watching here at this ole tattle/gossip site has helped Abbie!!! We have all been saying they do not listen to her.

I notice Summer seems to be trying to stay out of Abbie's face, which is good. I have wished Abbie would punch her right in the nose for that. Summer and Abbie are not best friends", that is nonsense. I don't know Summer's agenda but she gets weirder every damn day. She needs to get out of there and move on with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.