Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jesus. They literally blocked her in the bathroom so long she started melting down. And all for the sake of informing others, huh? Yeah, I don't buy it. That video would have been just as informative if she wasn't even in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Vlog Summary: “How To Shave Armpit -Autism and Sensory Processing Disorder” February 26th, 2020 Run Time: 7:29
Thumbnail: How To and pic of Ab and P
  • Close up of Ab, Ass asks if she wants to show people how she learns so well? So quickly?
  • Now Ass P and Ab are in the bathroom together and Ass says a lot of people ask about Ab’s self-care, references the toothbrushing video
  • Say this is how they generally teach her everything
  • Used to restrain her with a towel while the other brushed her teeth
  • Still rambling, says Ab never had an issue with them shaving her
  • Now P is going to show us how they shave her armpits
  • Ab is not responding to Arms Up then eventually complies, P has Ab touch the raver, then she does an over the shirt demo of shaving her
  • They don’t shave her legs yet, but they will.
  • Ass says if you live in a climate where you don’t wear tank tops then don’t bother shaving the pits
  • Ab freaking out, “thank you ma’am” ugh I hate when P says that to her.
  • Ass rambles about little goals and small steps, not letting her fail when teaching a new skill
  • P rambles saying if you are moms and have girls reach out to her (oh cuz she does SOOOOO much for Ab)
  • Outtake: Old video of tooth brushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The person who asked how she shaved was a first time new poster. Do you think maybe it's one of the Maass'? Maybe to come troll us?? Secretly let us know they DO come here. 🤔
I recant my suspicion. She appears to be legit. I apologize. What a terrible thing to be called. Yuck.
He still reads here for sure, though.

Reactions: 1
I need some brain bleach, pronto y’all!!! Seriously, I am sitting here, eating dinner and multitasking and what do I see??? The picture of A... 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The person who asked how she shaved was a brand new poster. Do you think maybe it's one of the Maass'? Maybe to come troll us?? Secretly let us know they DO come here. 🤔
Could be. And whats funny is, there was no shaving in the VLOG. I wonder if the pic of Cilla handing the razor was because they did the homeless bags again. Which I will now vent about, and maybe they will see this too.

I am an LSW who works exclusively with homeless women and children, and part of COC which is a HUD required coalition of reps from various agencies that work with the homeless in our county. The trend of giving out these bags to the homeless really took off a few years ago, and most often are termed "blessing bags". Now the intention is good, no doubt. But there are drawbacks. One, it can be dangerous to approach the homeless without outreach training. Many are mentally ill. We never advise the public to do streetwork/outreach, and actually have PSA's on the radio about how to "help" people, but of course it happens, and there have been a few incidents.

The other issue is, the bags are full of crap. Crappy zero nutrition foods, a single bottle of water, toiletries that they do not carry around because they do not have regular places to bathe. So...the intention is awesome, but misplaced. If each of these bags contains $10 worth of items, and you make 20, 30, 40 bags....that could be $200-$400 dollars that can be donated to local shelters, food banks, and soup kitchens and other outreach agencies that serve and provide for the homeless in a meaning and impactful way. We provide Case Management, Psychiatric and Medical referrals, meals, shelter, job training, you name it...and I promise you, that any one of these agencies are in constant need of funds. When these good samaritan's are passing out this stuff, it prevents the homeless from going to the places where they can get real help, and makes it easier for them to stay on the street and harder for us to get them off. So, A&P....if you do care, do some real research and pick an agency to support. If you need the likes, film yourself handing over a check.

Edited to add I missed the 2nd VLOG. Will check it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course they are reading these posts! The second vid tonight was reminiscent to how they started out. Focusing on just Abbie and moments of learning. It’s what hooked people all those years ago when they first started out.
And yes,the crash and burn will come. So may of the youtubers who had a sure thing just 4-5 yrs ago are either gone,or their numbers have dwindled no one watches. There is always a new family,etc that comes along. And eventually those who tune in will wise up as well and realize that a good many of them are being conned. They feel so warm and fuzzy watching,feel they are “part” of that family,send monies,gifts,etc only to watch how they are getting richer,attitudes are getting worse,and the entitlement settles in. And the moment they dare question anything,they find out fast they will blocked,demonized by other followers,etc.

On a side note,I do hope Isiah got a good deal of scholarships. When the monies die down,the gift cards,etc. It’s going to be a wake up call when looking to pay for tuition,room/board,etc.

Okay, they 100% read this board!! Someone posted a comment about shaving Abbie’s armpits, and now today they just posted a vlog about shaving her armpits. lol

New post on FB w family holding balloons,poster to congratulate on the 500k followers. I hope the monies that also go along w that goes towards his older daughter. Would be nice if they sent a nice check to her maybe towards college,a car,etc.

Couple observations from VLOG 2. Abbie hasnt learned to brush her teeth or shave. She has learned to let them do it. Now of course we all know she isnt capable of doing those things on her own and not judging, but Asa is making it sound as if allowing vs. doing is much more than it is.

Look at the end when P says parents of girls can reach out to her, watch Asa....I swear, he cocks his head and looks as if he is literally biting his tongue, lol. I can see the wheels turning: "NO! Contact me, I am here caregiver and resident expert!" Lastly, I literally cannot STAND the way P gazes at him when talks....like he's the next coming...gag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh jesus. They literally blocked her in the bathroom so long she started melting down. And all for the sake of informing others, huh? Yeah, I don't buy it. That video would have been just as informative if she wasn't even in it.
Which one is this?

Couple observations from VLOG 2. Abbie hasnt learned to brush her teeth or shave. She has learned to let them do it. Now of course we all know she isnt capable of doing those things on her own and not judging, but Asa is making it sound as if allowing vs. doing is much more than it is.

Look at the end when P says parents of girls can reach out to her, watch Asa....I swear, he cocks his head and looks as if he is literally biting his tongue, lol. I can see the wheels turning: "NO! Contact me, I am here caregiver and resident expert!" Lastly, I literally cannot STAND the way P gazes at him when talks....like he's the next coming...gag.
If you noticed,he said to send any questions to his gmail account. She/ or he made a comment about maybe having a “mothering autism” and that also didn’t sit well...he also made it a point to NOT send nasty emails. Lol..a bit paranoid is he?

• Haha
Rolfmao..too old to go the movies...More like lets get back to the kids so we can hang w them and prove we are still cool.( and keep a tight eye on them)

TikTok vid w A&P looks to be another cringe worthy moment( will not be watching).

Summer didn’t seem to excited to hear Beccas news about her internship. The look on her face and the back turn was strongly evident.
Yeah cause Summer probably will not be as successful as Becca in the long run, Becca knows her place, her roles and is professional as far as what I’ve seen.

[QUOTE="GrammaL, post: 957791, member: 62265".
On a side note,I do hope Isiah got a good deal of scholarships. When the monies die down,the gift cards,etc. It’s going to be a wake up call when looking to pay for tuition,room/board,etc.
[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about this. I think there is something going on with that..I have heard them talk about him needing to apply for scholarships very recently, and someone else commented that one of them said something last week about "making a college decision", A random Google search estimates annual tuition for an out of state student at App State was $22,000-$24,000 annually. Even if they are only on the hook for half thats roughly $44,000-$48,000 out of pocket for four years. Let alone if he goes on to a Masters program, which is outrageous everywhere. I hope they consider Isaiah as important as Abbie, and know that his education will help him be "set for life" too.

Wont even add anything about child #2. We know he doesnt care if she's even set today, let alone for life.

Reactions: 11
Was it me or did it appear in tonight’s blog that summer was super conscious about not over touching Abby like she normally does? At one point after she touched her pony tail it almost looked like she caught herself and then reached down and picked up the puppy instead to grab as a deflection. She really needs to learn the “waiting hands” command for sure. I also noticed a lot less high-pitched squealing laughter coming out of her mouth almost as if she was coached not to do it. Just a subtle observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was it me or did it appear in tonight’s blog that summer was super conscious about not over touching Abby like she normally does? At one point after she touched her pony tail it almost looked like she caught herself and then reached down and picked up the puppy instead to grab as a deflection. She really needs to learn the “waiting hands” command for sure. I also noticed a lot less high-pitched squealing laughter coming out of her mouth almost as if she was coached not to do it. Just a subtle observation.
Totally noticed that as well!

Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="GrammaL, post: 957791, member: 62265".
I was wondering about this. I think there is something going on with that..I have heard them talk about him needing to apply for scholarships very recently, and someone else commented that one of them said something last week about "making a college decision", A random Google search estimates annual tuition for an out of state student at App State was $22,000-$24,000 annually. Even if they are only on the hook for half thats roughly $44,000-$48,000 out of pocket for four years. Let alone if he goes on to a Masters program, which is outrageous everywhere. I hope they consider Isaiah as important as Abbie, and know that his education will help him be "set for life" too.

Wont even add anything about child #2. We know he doesnt care if she's even set today, let alone for life.
[/QUOTE]
They did a vlog about that way back in the spring/summer of 2019. P handed Isiah a hefty Catologue that lists the many scholarships and tells him that will be his job for the summer.
Am not sure where exactly he is going(think it’s N.Y.) but man is that kid in for some culture shock. If it’s in the city,he will quickly learn just how sheltered he has been living all these years( yes,FL has cities,but nothing like those up north). He may be well known where he lives,but,as most freshman realize,they have no standing the first year and no one is going to give a fig about who his family is,their 500k followers,etc.
They really haven’t prepared him at all for what’s coming. Sheltering him and being helicopter parents is going to make it very hard for a while.

Reactions: 3

They did a vlog about that way back in the spring/summer of 2019. P handed Isiah a hefty Catologue that lists the many scholarships and tells him that will be his job for the summer.
Am not sure where exactly he is going(think it’s N.Y.) but man is that kid in for some culture shock. If it’s in the city,he will quickly learn just how sheltered he has been living all these years( yes,FL has cities,but nothing like those up north). He may be well known where he lives,but,as most freshman realize,they have no standing the first year and no one is going to give a fig about who his family is,their 500k followers,etc.
They really haven’t prepared him at all for what’s coming. Sheltering him and being helicopter parents is going to make it very hard for a while.
[/QUOTE]
I think he decided on somewhere in NC.

Reactions: 3
Vlog Summary: “How To Shave Armpit -Autism and Sensory Processing Disorder” February 26th, 2020 Run Time: 7:29
Thumbnail: How To and pic of Ab and P
  • Close up of Ab, Ass asks if she wants to show people how she learns so well? So quickly?
  • Now Ass P and Ab are in the bathroom together and Ass says a lot of people ask about Ab’s self-care, references the toothbrushing video
  • Say this is how they generally teach her everything
  • Used to restrain her with a towel while the other brushed her teeth
  • Still rambling, says Ab never had an issue with them shaving her
  • Now P is going to show us how they shave her armpits
  • Ab is not responding to Arms Up then eventually complies, P has Ab touch the raver, then she does an over the shirt demo of shaving her
  • They don’t shave her legs yet, but they will.
  • Ass says if you live in a climate where you don’t wear tank tops then don’t bother shaving the pits
  • Ab freaking out, “thank you ma’am” ugh I hate when P says that to her.
  • Ass rambles about little goals and small steps, not letting her fail when teaching a new skill
  • P rambles saying if you are moms and have girls reach out to her (oh cuz she does SOOOOO much for Ab)
  • Outtake: Old video of tooth brushing.
Restaining her 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.