Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I had stated in an earlier post,Cilla seems to have found that “typical teen” in Summer and thinks she is now part of the that experience. I am sure(raised 4 of my own,have teen grands) there are many other ways to bond w your kids other than putting yourself on those pages,looking like a fool.

Maybe she should take a bit of time each day to go in and straighten up Abbies room. After all,she made this big production about the makeover, and now the room looks like it’s untouched since.

IMO,Cilla is also stunted maturity wise for her age.
TBH I think it kinda goes with the married super young territory, I mean they were 19 right? I think a lot of people that marry and have babies young and miss out on the fun of the 20s end up emotionally and mentally stunted trying to reclaim their youth too late into adulthood.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I mentioned this to my Husband. After Gastric surgery you can only eat a Tablespoon of food at a time. When you ingest more food, it stretches your stomach again. I've seen plenty of people's surgeries have failed and they gain weight right back again. It's not a guaranteed fix. Diet, portion control and exercise must play a part too
You can eat more than a table spoon of food. She had gastric sleeve surgery a month before I had bypass. She's got basically a tube or "sleeve," and it will still stretch like a stomach but not as large since 80%+ of her stomach was removed. As said I had bypass, I've now got a pouch for a "stomach." Bypass patients can only eat 1/2-1 cup of food at a meal. The tablespoon after surgery is typically when you move from your 2 week post op liquid diet on to soft foods. Then again when you start solid foods, till you know what foods you can and cannot handle. The goal is to try and stay around 1/2 condensed when back on a solid diet. Part of her big issue is drinking all the damn Dunkin's. We are told NOT to drink our calories or do it rarely.

Pigcilla please for all the love stop with the tic tok crap!!!! You are embarrassing your son he is just way to kind to tell you!!! I know you want to make bank from your immature STUPID videos but please find something else to do!
She is cringe worthy that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s just posted on Instagram saying thank you so much we’ve hit 500k on YT and that there’s two videos tonight!! One being a vlog and the other a much requested help video! I wonder which one will be relevant to our posts on this site!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a question is Abbie intellectually disabled? Or is it Autism? Or have they not specified?

Reactions: 4
I have a question is Abbie intellectually disabled? Or is it Autism? Or have they not specified?
Oddly he replied to a comment the other day in the vlog comments saying although she has IDD it is not her primary diagnosis and that autism is.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He’s just posted on Instagram saying thank you so much we’ve hit 500k on YT and that there’s two videos tonight!! One being a vlog and the other a much requested help video! I wonder which one will be relevant to our posts on this site!
Thanks for the heads up, one at 6pm and one at 7pm EST, I'll get my summary templates prepped :-D

Reactions: 9
Since we know that Asa is watching, I'd like to make a few suggestions...
  • Make Abbie a sensory room so she doesn't have to sit on the couch all day absorbing all the chaotic adolescent adults. Yeah we know she 'likes' chaos according to P. I'm not buying it.
  • Summer, you seem like a nice girl, can you stop being P's parrot? The 'aww sweet girl' from both of you is nauseating.
  • Priscilla, plz with the tik tok's already. It's not flattering, funny or even entertaining. I cringe and feel embarrassed for you. You and Asa really need to get some adult friends that don't revolve around the kids. Act your age and be a better more loving supportive mother to Abbie.
  • Asa, Take care of your 2nd daughter better. Stop hiding all your income in Priscilla's name and MAN UP. If the mother really doesn't want you in her life, then fine, but your lack of concern and care for your own flesh and blood is disturbing. If that was a lie and you do have the right to see her, then for the love of God, step up and do the right thing. Apologize to her, get to know her, be a DAD to her too. She deserves to feel wanted by you. Let me tell you straight up from someone with personal experience.....if you have lied about the mother not wanting you in the daughters life, and this girl knows about you, there is going to be a day that she shows up at your door. Guaranteed! She will want answers and she may be bitter. Are you prepared for that?
  • Lastly....If you are intent on keeping up the youtube business, you need to focus less on the family and more on Abbie, particularly her therapy. Get back to improving Abbie. Have you seen the video of the girl who is very similar to Abbie who now types her words on a computer? I don't see anyone sit down with her and do anything constructive for her. Either that or change your channel name to something more appropriate......Maass's Gone Wild....... seems fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks all for responding. I'm new here and have been following FA for a long while. I really enjoyed their earlier videos. But I had asked a question on their comments one day and everyone jumped all over me. That didn't bother me because comments are what they are and I know most on there are fans of them. What bothered me was ASA jumping all over me. That just turned me off to them. I have such a hard time respecting them. I feel they use their daughter's disability for money. So wrong in my opinion. And what is with the mother? She acts like she's 15?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Since we know that Asa is watching, I'd like to make a few suggestions...
  • Make Abbie a sensory room so she doesn't have to sit on the couch all day absorbing all the chaotic adolescent adults. Yeah we know she 'likes' chaos according to P. I'm not buying it.
  • Summer, you seem like a nice girl, can you stop being P's parrot? The 'aww sweet girl' from both of you is nauseating.
  • Priscilla, plz with the tik tok's already. It's not flattering, funny or even entertaining. I cringe and feel embarrassed for you. You and Asa really need to get some adult friends that don't revolve around the kids. Act your age and be a better more loving supportive mother to Abbie.
  • Asa, Take care of your 2nd daughter better. Stop hiding all your income in Priscilla's name and MAN UP. If the mother really doesn't want you in her life, then fine, but your lack of concern and care for your own flesh and blood is disturbing. If that was a lie and you do have the right to see her, then for the love of God, step up and do the right thing. Apologize to her, get to know her, be a DAD to her too. She deserves to feel wanted by you. Let me tell you straight up from someone with personal experience.....if you have lied about the mother not wanting you in the daughters life, and this girl knows about you, there is going to be a day that she shows up at your door. Guaranteed! She will want answers and she may be bitter. Are you prepared for that?
  • Lastly....If you are intent on keeping up the youtube business, you need to focus less on the family and more on Abbie, particularly her therapy. Get back to improving Abbie. Have you seen the video of the girl who is very similar to Abbie who now types her words on a computer? I don't see anyone sit down with her and do anything constructive for her. Either that or change your channel name to something more appropriate......Maass's Gone Wild....... seems fitting.
Well said I wish I could like this post 100 times

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure when we started talking about their poor diet but does the timeline correlate to last nights VLOG?? You know when A is talking about “we need to cut back anyway ... food is supposed to be fuel... protein... “ etc?

Also that was a crazy amount of guac she made imo... that was like at least 3 avocados.

Sooooo guess what? Someone asked in here recently how they get her to shave. The new video tonight is about that. They’re doing this so we know they’re watching. 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sooooo guess what? Someone asked in here recently how they get her to shave. The new video tonight is about that. They’re doing this so we know they’re watching. 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Game playing, eh? He may be wiser to spend his time at another site where not only a picture of his other daughter is posted, but many of his criminal records as well. It's not a nice place there, but this smug cat and mouse game with the [what I've seen as] decent posters here at tattle.life may be an extremely poor choice of how to spend his time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks all for responding. I'm new here and have been following FA for a long while. I really enjoyed their earlier videos. But I had asked a question on their comments one day and everyone jumped all over me. That didn't bother me because comments are what they are and I know most on there are fans of them. What bothered me was ASA jumping all over me. That just turned me off to them. I have such a hard time respecting them. I feel they use their daughter's disability for money. So wrong in my opinion. And what is with the mother? She acts like she's 15?
Same thing happened to me and is why I am here too. I supported P's make up business, almost supported them on patron but thought better of it once they moved and seemed to be doing better than I am.

Have you ever seen P's youtube lives when she's doing make up? Totally different person. Acts more mature.....but just lacks actual knowledge of how to use or put on make up, but her demeanor is total opposite from what you see on Asa's vlogs.

Reactions: 10
Soooo,between their own vlogs,vids,TikTok, pots/pans,etc they also have the time to check out these pages as well?!
The both of them need to get up off of their chairs/couch and go out and engage in life. Leave the cameras,phones,etc at home. They have the time to do so while Abbie is in school.
It’s great to want to spend time w one another,but dang,you need to be w others in your age group( not the kids), and have real grown up talks/experiences.

With all the help you seem to have at home for Abbie,maybe join a bowling league,go mall walking w others(minus children),have one night a week for just going to a movie or drinks w the girls/guys. (No,not crashing a young adults party).

Reactions: 9
Soooo,between their own vlogs,vids,TikTok, pots/pans,etc they also have the time to check out these pages as well?!
The both of them need to get up off of their chairs/couch and go out and engage in life. Leave the cameras,phones,etc at home. They have the time to do so while Abbie is in school.
It’s great to want to spend time w one another,but dang,you need to be w others in your age group( not the kids), and have real grown up talks/experiences.

With all the help you seem to have at home for Abbie,maybe join a bowling league,go mall walking w others(minus children),have one night a week for just going to a movie or drinks w the girls/guys. (No,not crashing a young adults party).
Haven't you heard? They work EIGHTY HOUR WEEKS!!!! 😂

• Haha
Game playing, eh? He may be wiser to spend his time at another site where not only a picture of his other daughter is posted, but many of his criminal records as well. It's not a nice place there, but this smug cat and mouse game with the [what I've seen as] decent posters here at tattle.life may be an extremely poor choice of how to spend his time.
I did notice that since the photo was up, the daughters twitter has been locked down and the profile pic was changed. Her insta is now locked down as well. Either Asa has checked that site and let the mother know, or the mother knows all this went down and made her daughter safeguard her online identities. Or, possibly a more sinister act went down and one of the crazies actually made contact with the child. I sure hope that is not the case.

• Wow
Same thing happened to me and is why I am here too. I supported P's make up business, almost supported them on patron but thought better of it once they moved and seemed to be doing better than I am.

Have you ever seen P's youtube lives when she's doing make up? Totally different person. Acts more mature.....but just lacks actual knowledge of how to use or put on make up, but her demeanor is total opposite from what you see on Asa's vlogs.
No I haven't seen them. I'll take a peek later. Thanks.

I agree....I was actually shocked to see a picture, full name, dob...etc of the 2nd daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I did notice that since the photo was up, the daughters twitter has been locked down and the profile pic was changed. Her insta is now locked down as well. Either Asa has checked that site and let the mother know, or the mother knows all this went down and made her daughter safeguard her online identities.
Poor girl. I'm sad she has to deal with the consequences of HIS actions and his crazy fans probably harassing her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.